It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horiscopes/Zodiacs signs!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
you crack me up. Love the Aries honesty.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by seagrass

i feel the same way about capricorns. i mean im glad they exist because they get essential stuff done in the world. if the world was full of geminis sagitarius and piscians i dont think anything would get done. I would say though out of all the signs i understand them the least though. im glad i dont have to be a capricorn but im happy they are here.

seagrass how does having saturn on your accendant effect you?

Geminis get the job done, even though they're a mutable sign. And yeah capricorns suck, but they're here the same reason toilets are here.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

I'm an Aquarius, if your talkin' to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Geminis' have too many irons in the fire to get the job done. That's why your jealous of Capricorns. They actually finish the jobs you start, but get distracted by the next thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius18Rising

you have Aries somewhere. I can tell, but yes, Aquarians have a brutal honesty as well. Sagittarius is even more honest though.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius18Rising

you have Aries somewhere. I can tell, but yes, Aquarians have a brutal honesty as well. Sagittarius is even more honest though.

Yeah, sagittarius are honest, but they don't appreciate when your honest about them, not at all

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hahah thats so true about the sag's. and when you call them out they can get pretty fiery!

seagrass i got a pisces accendant too but i didnt get any of the saturn grounding to it and add to that the gemini sun sign and i could float through life and go anywhere. sometimes i dream of just hopping a flight to the carribean and working at a bar. and if things get much tougher here i might just do it!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally post
seagrass i got a pisces accendant too but i didnt get any of the saturn grounding to it and add to that the gemini sun sign and i could float through life and go anywhere. sometimes i dream of just hopping a flight to the carribean and working at a bar. and if things get much tougher here i might just do it!
Why fight the flighty? Embrace your bliss. You might be happier and more you to go with that flow. Don't be ashamed of wanting to experience peace and interesting things at the same time. In your case curiosity might not kill the cat. Geminis' need interesting things to keep them happy. A pisces needs pleasant surroundings to express thier humanitarianism. You would help someone find a great book, to show your love, or talk to someone in order to help them. Geminis' collect bits and pieces of wisdom, a Pisces is wise anyway, naturally.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't really follow horoscopes, but I guess I do fit the traits of Aries. I'm supposed to get along well with Sagitarians and Leo's and fellow Aries, and that's usually true.

Two of my kids share the same sign as each other, and are completely different, so this astrology doesn't apply to them as to fitting their sign.

In Chinese I'm a Rat.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mdagwd

Yes I do think that. I really think the name you have somehow molds who you become, and I notice people sharing the same name are alot alike, but not always. There was a survey done on that, about what names are more likely to be honest, congenial, mean-spirited, etc.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by violet]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My zodiac sign is Sagittarius, my Chinese sign is a Snake. Both suit me to a god-damn T. ;D
It's uncanny..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i´d say,
it fits most of the time, but doesnt describe someone completely.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

HI, Well we are all born with tendencies, like our insticts but not as powerful in the whole picture. The beings we are, are mainly a result of the environment which we live. Some people can percieve the astrological stamp on life, others poo-poo it!... the point is! and I'll only say this a million times.. All this talk about conspiricy,ufo,new techno etc. is getting us nowhere! by the time you learnt your language as a child you've been drawn into the game of your culture..yeh father xmas,jesus,god,prime ministers,kings and queens, the media,adidas trainers, the rich and powerful the list goes on. The time has arrived for us to use our intelligence and political power to make real changes to this world, god's not gonna do it,or jesus or a trine to saturn. Wake up, take responsibility.get organized and vote. wanna know how?...who'd like to be a global reformer, which of you are willing to cut thru the brain washing and actually do something? something worthwhile. just think about the big picture ( this hellhole we live in) and solutions, not a load of mindless persuits. love&peace (what's wrong with that?)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MASTEREDDY

astrology isnt mainstream though... they tell you in school its myth and fake and only dumb simpletons believe it.

...then why are all the streets washington DC allinged by astrological concepts and there are zodiacs hidden all over? makes sense to me, tell the people its false and keep the knowledge for yourself. the real rulers of the world believe in it. the mainstream does not.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Astrology isn't something I "believe in". I am past that. I trust Astrology. I think of it as a tool, so I "use" it. Not every astrologer do I trust though, or their interpretations. The newer the theories the less I trust them. I don't use it for prediction, I use it to understand myself and my closest around me. I wouldn't use it to pick a day to get married, or to buy a stock, or schedule a vacation. I use it as an ancient psychological tool.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can anybody list the most sensual female signs in here? I need to know them

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordChase
Can anybody list the most sensual female signs in here? I need to know them

Most sensual/sexy girls posses 5th degree in their chars. (using exact astrology)
5th degree females

Sun corelates to "make decision" (actions like what to do now, what to decide between 2 things) and degree where is sun located is important so if you think that someone is only sign Piscean or Aries, thing again...
Sun in Aries (agresive?) Check some Aries with sun in 7th degree (libra) they cant decide anything

Ascedent is first thing to do and how others see us (first thing they conclude) like someone say this girl is inteligent (first thought), this one is sleeper, this one is tall.

Also what fires on decide your's moon (how she appear) and venus (how she looks) whith theyr houses and degrees.
This exact astrology is based on "forget all nonsense" and test it in real eviroment.

Let say man got this in chart

Venus in Pisces on 9th degree in 12th house (how she looks like):

So if you got Venus in Pisces you will react high on girls with fine stockings, shoes, lingerie, high hils BUT if venus is on 9th degree (Sagitarius degree) makes more details (in bunch of girls you react only to long legs, short skirts, shorts … If this venus is in 12th house you will react ONLY on above mentioned + foreign girls.

And he also got Moon in Pisces on 11th degree in 5th house.

Moon tells story about girl you like: with Moon in Pisces you will like mysterious, withrawn, shy women who always seem as if they are in need of protection more than any other in group. Lets say in 11th degree (Aquarius) likes outgoing women; his motto is “ friends first, relationship later “, intelligent women, in house 5th (Leo) likes successful women in high places from well-known and reputable families, likes to be proud of his wife, takes her to vacation, showing her to everybody.

This two parts need to be fited together to unique details about what turns you on very high.
So you cant say just that... what sign....

[edit on 7/18/2008 by B3...]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm an aries and I must say that I'm not much of one, almsot nothing about it describes me..

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am a Leo...and I fit it to a "T". Also, my love is a Leo and he fits it to a "T" too. We were also born a few days apart, same year.

At the height of summer's fullness, there springs from the nurturing cradle of Cancer majestic and fiery Leo, the lion--producer, director, and star of life's drama. In Leo's passionate theater, pageantry, ceremony, and celebration are the order of the day. The spotlight is the Lions' birthright and applause their due. They live to perform and to create on the grand scale. But they have a dilemma: How do they differentiate between creating high art and merely living high melodrama?
For young Leos, life is the medium for art. The play's the thing. They want to experience everything--or at least to imply that they have. They need a watchful audience to feed their craving for constant attention and admiration. More mature Leos come to value their creativity enough not to squander it in vain displays or emotionally exhausting scenes. They learn that they are not only the actors, but the playwrights as well, with a responsibility to direct their theatrics into productive roles.

Leos are both impulsive and emphatic. They are at home with absolutes, edicts, and flamboyant proclamations. They tend to construct rather overdrawn personal dramas around the issue of authority. They are quick to confront and challenge a power figure, yet they are wholly amazed if they suffer wounds in the ensuing fray. Metaphorically, Leos struggle to emerge from the mothering domination of Cancer; at the same time, they are apt to retreat to the authority figure for reassurance when the world proves too harsh. However cocky in their headlong assaults on life, Leos sometimes feel that only a parent can fully appreciate their brilliance or soothe their injured pride. As assertive as Arians and as clever as Geminis, Leos, like Cancerians, enjoy building. But where Crabs seek an edifice for security, Lions want a monument, a material testament to their greatness, their uniqueness, and their majesty. Exuberant Leo represents the first strong emergence of ego structure in the zodiac. Despite occasional fragility, Lions are confident--in their own ideas, their methods, their talents, and their expertise. Hence they are likely to give plentiful free advice, whether ot not it is sought. They want to lead, to excel, to be noticed, and to matter, and expect others to follow. They want to be somebody in the social sense, as well as in the larger cosmic arena. Willful, larger-than-life historical figures abound under the sign: Napoleon Bonaparte, T. E. D. Lawrence ("of Arabia"), Fidel Castro, Benito Mussolini, Mata Hari. Lions are also industrial leaders, literary masters, and pacesetters of style. Henry Ford, George Bernard Shaw, Carl Jung, Aldous Huxley, Robert Graves, Herman Melville, Percy Bysshe Shelly, Dorothy Parker, and Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis. Of course, show business is the Lions' natural habitat. Director Stanley Kubrick, and rock star Mick Jagger are Leos, as well as Cecil B. DeMille, Samuel Goldwyn, Alfred Hitchcock, Mae West and Annie Oakley. Leos are not shy, and are seldom averse to self-promotion. Where they are, they rule.

Leos at their glorious best are great hearted, passionate, generous creatures. They love loyally and sincerely, and they withhold nothing of themselves, possibly because they cannot bear hypocrisy or deceit in others. Mature Leos are excellent romantic partners, espescially if they find mates who command their respect. As befits their regal natures, Leos are devoted to high ideals; they are honorable, conscientious, courageous, and daring. Lions live for the moment, savoring life to the fullest. But for all their virtues, these children of the Sun, their ruling planet, must strive to overcome an imposing dark side. Leos who fail to dispel these shadows can be demanding, domineering, insensitive and destructive. They risk drowning in insensitivity, egocentrism, and materialism, lacking both the desire and the capacity for spiritual development. Leos must endeavor to avoid the kind of exaggeration that can debase their many gifts.
www.novia.net...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Read post again... about sun sign

Lets test this kind of astrology:

Angelina and Brad Pitt. Acording to this they got twins:
Nox Pitt (born 12 july 2008 18:27 Niza)
Viviana Pitt (born 18:28)

4th (mom) and 10th (dad) house starts at 5th degree (most erotic persons).
12th house in Scorpia on 24th degree (pisces degree), ruller of scoripio on first house = (acording to exact astrology clasical pattern for

kidnapping....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join