It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horiscopes/Zodiacs signs!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am unfamiliar with Chinese Astrology. I don't go there. On Astro.com did you enter your birth information? Did you get a chart reading?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by seagrass
We make up for it with our dry sense of humor, especially when we are tired of being so serious all the time. We do feel, you just can't always tell, and we try to keep it that way.

I'm afraid that is where I differ. My face reveals my emotions far better than I would like, and I'm an emotional ol' sod, lol. I do wish I could hide my emotions better, especially since I can calm myself down fairly quickly, but it is always too late. My face has betrayed me. *dramatic sigh*

Wait a second! So Aries do have emotions afterall? Another question, are you Aries really insecure or are you guys always confident? And do aries ever get jealous? I must know!

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Aquarius18Rising]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius18Rising

Originally posted by daddymax
Western Sign Element Dates Indian Sign Element Chinese Sign Trine
Aries Fire March 21 - April 19 Mesha Tejas (fire) Dragon (5) 1st

What does this mean?...Also I went to astro.com. I am completely lost:..

www.astro.com...

Help a brother out...

It means that's your sign in Indian, Western and chinesse. Does that help you brother?

Kind of...I mean the link. I just read a reply about my 30 degrees(thank you seagrass), but I am not catching it. I am an intelligent person, I just haven't found the appliable factor in this yet. Any direction would be welcome...Thanks.
Max

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

We make up for it with our dry sense of humor, especially when we are tired of being so serious all the time. We do feel, you just can't always tell, and we try to keep it that way.

I'm afraid that is where I differ. My face reveals my emotions far better than I would like, and I'm an emotional ol' sod, lol. I do wish I could hide my emotions better, especially since I can calm myself down fairly quickly, but it is always too late. My face has betrayed me. *dramatic sigh*

Wait a second! So Aries do have emotions afterall? Another question, are you Aries really insecure or are you guys always confident? And do aries ever get jealous? I must know!

I think we fit in with everyone else in this regard: sometimes we are confident, sometimes we are not.

And of course we have emotions. In fact, every Aries I've ever known have been very passionate about almost everything.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

My Saturn sits rudely on my Ascendant. I may just have more Saturn(ruled by Capricorn) available for me to use in this way. You are luckier than me then.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius18Rising

For me, emotions are well used, and balanced(ie. no mood swings, but usually happy and jovial), insecure...not a chance. Confident...absolutely! Jealous...not usually, unless my wife starts mugging on some dude...but overall I think the confidence, again, factors in...

Just throwing mine in...

EDIT to fix the "quote"...I'm an idiot

[edit on 15-7-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yes, we get jealous. For me, personally, jealousy isn't a big problem for me. I feel it from time to time, but....and here comes the confident part...I really like me (please note that this is not meant as a sense of entitlement or any feelings of superiority), so if someone doesn't like me then it is a sad day for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Western Sign Element Dates Indian Sign Element Chinese Sign Trine
Aries Fire March 21 - April 19 Mesha Tejas (fire) Dragon (5) 1st

What does this mean?...Also I went to astro.com. I am completely lost:..

www.astro.com...

Help a brother out...

It means that's your sign in Indian, Western and chinesse. Does that help you brother?

Kind of...I mean the link. I just read a reply about my 30 degrees(thank you seagrass), but I am not catching it. I am an intelligent person, I just haven't found the appliable factor in this yet. Any direction would be welcome...Thanks.
Max
Your Sun is 2 degrees Aries
Moon is 13 Taurus. (Lucky you!!)
And your Rising Ascendant is 26 degrees Aquarius.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the feed-back from the Aries. No sign in the Zodiac has confuse me more then the Aries. Now I know better!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Your Sun is 2 degrees Aries
Moon is 13 Taurus. (Lucky you!!)
And your Rising Ascendant is 26 degrees Aquarius.

Lucky me? Would these be my lotto numbers then?

Just playing, I couldn't(at this point) get that from the information you read. Again, thank you. If you don't find it too redundant, would you explain what this means...for Max. If not, it's cool. I at least have a base now to start from. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Max, you have Moon in Taurus and Jupiter in Taurus. Jupiter in Taurus would be more likely the source of your "football manliness". Also a good one for money.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks for the feed-back from the Aries. No sign in the Zodiac has confuse me more then the Aries. Now I know better!
Taurus are the most possessive, Aries will fight for what's theirs. Normally, potentially.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My Saturn sits rudely on my Ascendant. I may just have more Saturn(ruled by Capricorn) available for me to use in this way. You are luckier than me then.

Capricorn ill! No sign has diguist me more then the mangy, capricorn. Yall would be me last pick if I had to choose another sign(no offense).

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Max, you have Moon in Taurus and Jupiter in Taurus. Jupiter in Taurus would be more likely the source of your "football manliness". Also a good one for money.

Right on!!!(pumps fists, and flexes)

No for real...thank you!

EDIT: Had to Flex after "football manliness" reference...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Put these in a search query. "Aquarius Rising" or "Aquarius Ascendant" "Moon Taurus"
"Jupiter Taurus" for a quick start. The degrees matter mostly when looking at aspects between planets. Then you can look at a planet in a house such as "Jupiter third house". You will find many interpretations from many different astrologers. Edited to say third house because that is where your Jupiter is.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Capricorn ill! No sign has diguist me more then the mangy, capricorn. Yall would be me last pick if I had to choose another sign(no offense).

LMAO, they are quite pathetic. But I love them for trying so hard.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For me, emotions are well used, and balanced(ie. no mood swings, but usually happy and jovial), insecure...not a chance. Confident...absolutely! Jealous...not usually, unless my wife starts mugging on some dude...but overall I think the confidence, again, factors in...

Just throwing mine in...

That is why I said lucky you for a Taurus moon. The moon is in the best sign in Taurus. I wish the whole world had a Taurus moon. Seriously. The are the most calm, and usually only get upset for "understandable reasons". Look out when they are pissed though!!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

i feel the same way about capricorns. i mean im glad they exist because they get essential stuff done in the world. if the world was full of geminis sagitarius and piscians i dont think anything would get done. I would say though out of all the signs i understand them the least though. im glad i dont have to be a capricorn but im happy they are here.

seagrass how does having saturn on your accendant effect you?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, big question. My Ascendant is in Pisces (last degrees at 25) But I have Saturn in Pisces there (24 degrees). Take a happy visionary Pisces and put the hard lesson task master of Saturn right on top of it. It is a damper on a usual Pisces pleasantness. It tends to make my "appearance" in the world harder than I am. I can act tough if I choose, when I am really a wet mop. I could be a police officer, if I could count on it all the time. Saturn has taught me a lot. Given me some hard lessons. It is also in my 12th house. Read "Saturn 12th" and "Saturn conjunct ascendant" for a better description. Most of it I will agree with. It has been my hardest lesson this life. edited to add, I am a female.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Just throwing mine in...

That is why I said lucky you for a Taurus moon. The moon is in the best sign in Taurus. I wish the whole world had a Taurus moon. Seriously. The are the most calm, and usually only get upset for "understandable reasons". Look out when they are pissed though!!

True, Taurus are cool, but they bore me quite frankly. I like they're women though. If they think your cute they'll let you do anything, because of their obsession with beauty. God bless 'em

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join