It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horiscopes/Zodiacs signs!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Im a Scorpio with a Scorpio rising! so im an ultimate Scorpio!........ yes it describes me scarily accurate, in both the good and bad aspects about the Scorpio....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm very interested in this subject and have, I think, a very interesting birthday. March 20 is usually the last day of Pisces but I think in 72 it was the first day of Aries (Like every seven or eight years).

That's the knife edge of the cusp, eh? The first sign and the last, male and female, fire and water, etc. Lots of complications make the subject interesting to me as I think I too am very complex. Early in life I identified mostly with Pisces but as I've gotten older I've noticed more Aries tendencies.

The problem is that picking and choosing what I identify with, from two signs, takes away from the subjects validity in my view...I think...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My sign fits me to a scary degree. I'm a pieces, and dug this up while researching. I forget what site i got it off of, but it describes me almost to a 't'

Pisces is the twelfth Sign of the Zodiac, and it is also the final Sign in the Zodiacal cycle. Hence, this Sign brings together many of the characteristics of the eleven Signs that have come before it. Pisceans, however, are happiest keeping many of these qualities under wraps. These folks are selfless, spiritual and very focused on their inner journey. They also place great weight on what they are feeling. Yes, feelings define Pisceans, and it's not uncommon for them to feel their own burdens (and joys) as well as those of others. The intuition of the Pisces-born is highly-evolved. Many people associate Pisceans with dreams and secrets, and it's a fair association, since those born under this Sign feel comfortable in an illusory world.

It's a pair of Fish that represents Pisceans, a symbol which prompts others to suggest that these people 'go with the flow' and 'don't make waves.' Both of these labels are true, since Pisceans are fluid and easy-going, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign. The fact that two fish (as opposed to one) represent the members of this Sign also speaks to the duality of Pisceans, their yin and yang sensibility. Pisceans alternate between reality and non-reality in keeping with their introspective natures; their voyage between consciousness and an unconscious dream state says much about their intuitive, almost psychic natures. For this reason, Pisceans can be hard to pin down, prompting some to call them the chameleons of the Zodiac. The Fish are happy to be considered hazy, since there's a certain sense of safety in that self-proclaimed netherworld. That said, they won't stay away for long, since one of their primary goals is to help others. Pisceans are compassionate, charitable and will quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own. It's this kind of self-sacrifice which keeps these folks going. The flip side to their giving natures is that oft-timid Fish are likely to be taken advantage of by less well-meaning souls.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im a scorpio, and mine fits me down to every detail, it has even told me that a good job would be a cop, well, before i even read that i had been interested in police work. I think something has to be right about them, at least mine is...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm a Leo, and i have found that it always decribes me perfectly. as in, i see no real deviations from what a Leo is, and what i am.

it's pretty crazy when you think about it. either growing up, knowing what you sign is, you grow and adapt to it. or there really is something to this after all.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Virgo, Snake, and Magi. They all three fit perfectly. I am far beyond the point of simply considering astrology to be bogus or a convenient coincidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
pisces rising, pisces moon, gemini sun here.

the sun sign does describe a person but i feel that the accendant is more important as far as recognizing personality traits with yourself. If more people knew about astrology in depth i feel more people would believe it.

that stuff in the sunday paper is not astrology.

also to the person upset about the pisces influence, its true we have a heavier burden than many of the other signs, but there definatly hidden strengths. you need to learn about these and then you will become empowered by this influence. It really is a blessing in disguise. like the other person said, read the old books!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I view the zodiac as a segregation of all that exists of the human persona. I see all aspects of every zodiac in myself and those I care about. I see a universe laid out before me. I see one-ness.

I believe that any choice one makes can easily be associated with the personality traits of any one zodiac. Which in itself reflects free will. Whether it be in harmony or conflict, internally exists all of the zodiac in each of us.

This is just my own opinion through my life of observation. What i just said doesn't really have much merrit or proof.

I was born a Virgo, but when asked what my sign is, i say it's all of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have done a little experiments with horoscopes where I would ask someone there sign then read them their horoscope from the wrong sign and you know the answer I get nine times out of ten. "Wow, that is sooo me" or something similar. I have all kinds of atrology books and some old school Chinese horoscope books and my sign also describes me well and when I look at the other signs I see things that don't match but it's hard to take an unbiased approach to another sign if you believe in this stuff which I do or did, but you try that experiment on 20 people and you'll see, the numbers don't lie.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
for me some fit, some dont. all of that is just small bits of everything for everyone. only we ourselves can determine who we are, how we behave and what our personalities are.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Im a Scorpio with a Scorpio rising! so im an ultimate Scorpio!........ yes it describes me scarily accurate, in both the good and bad aspects about the Scorpio....
Three of my most loved are Scorpio Risings. My mother, daughter and brother,( and one close virtual friend). They are hard to get to know at first, and they are the true Sceptic/skeptic. (see that thread it's funny) but once you break them open, once they trust you, they love deeply.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
I'm very interested in this subject and have, I think, a very interesting birthday. March 20 is usually the last day of Pisces but I think in 72 it was the first day of Aries (Like every seven or eight years).

That's the knife edge of the cusp, eh? The first sign and the last, male and female, fire and water, etc. Lots of complications make the subject interesting to me as I think I too am very complex. Early in life I identified mostly with Pisces but as I've gotten older I've noticed more Aries tendencies.

The problem is that picking and choosing what I identify with, from two signs, takes away from the subjects validity in my view...I think...
you have all signs and planets in your chart. That is the thrill of the complexity. To have your Sun on the last degrees of Pisces, and the first degrees of Aries is an important thing to verify. If you know the time of birth, you would find that you are either in the last stages of a Picean adventure, or the beginning stages of an Aries one. Find the degree to see. With a Sun in Pisces, you would most likely have planets in Aries, as Venus and Mercury travel closely with the Sun.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbs1189
Im a scorpio, and mine fits me down to every detail, it has even told me that a good job would be a cop, well, before i even read that i had been interested in police work. I think something has to be right about them, at least mine is...
yes, a natural place for police work, but also anything that has to do with unearthing secrets, and or keeping them. A Mars in Scorpio would also enjoy this job. Internal Revenue/FBI, researching, wine making, and many others also fit Scorpio well.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
I'm a Leo, and i have found that it always decribes me perfectly. as in, i see no real deviations from what a Leo is, and what i am.

it's pretty crazy when you think about it. either growing up, knowing what you sign is, you grow and adapt to it. or there really is something to this after all.
I know there is something to it. I think once you know your "sign" you are more able to relax, and enjoy that experience. Knowing there are other Sun signs you could have been, but aren't.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

I don't know anything about, "degrees" but I was born at 8am on the dot, in Boston.

Where can I look this up? Is there a great website yet?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
pisces rising, pisces moon, gemini sun here.

the sun sign does describe a person but i feel that the accendant is more important as far as recognizing personality traits with yourself. If more people knew about astrology in depth i feel more people would believe it.

that stuff in the sunday paper is not astrology.

also to the person upset about the pisces influence, its true we have a heavier burden than many of the other signs, but there definatly hidden strengths. you need to learn about these and then you will become empowered by this influence. It really is a blessing in disguise. like the other person said, read the old books!
Thank you for this post. Horoscopes are to Astrology, what personality tests in Cosmo Magazine are to Psychology. But, if you were to really see what the planets were doing in your own chart on a specific day or month ( called Transits) you would have your "true horoscope". Yes, the ones in the paper are extremely generalized and have mostly entertainment value.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
reply to post by seagrass

I don't know anything about, "degrees" but I was born at 8am on the dot, in Boston.

Where can I look this up? Is there a great website yet?
Astro.com will provide you with a chart. You will know all your planets and in which houses they are, your Rising, and degrees. They have free charts and some free descriptions of your current transits. It is the best site I have found on the Web.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
I view the zodiac as a segregation of all that exists of the human persona. I see all aspects of every zodiac in myself and those I care about. I see a universe laid out before me. I see one-ness.

I believe that any choice one makes can easily be associated with the personality traits of any one zodiac. Which in itself reflects free will. Whether it be in harmony or conflict, internally exists all of the zodiac in each of us.

This is just my own opinion through my life of observation. What i just said doesn't really have much merrit or proof.

I was born a Virgo, but when asked what my sign is, i say it's all of them.
I agree with you. We have all signs in our charts, and can draw upon them when we choose.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Horiscope?
Shouldn't that be horrorscope?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join