It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think that there are some excellent replies in this thread. It is my belief that we are starting to see the cumulative effects of people's massive addiction to their cellular telephones, WiFi, and other cordless gizmos, HD TVs and general electronic overload - they are frying their nerves with microwaves. I know some here on ATS disagree, but there is SO much information out there (not much in the mainstream yet, which anyone here should appreciate
- that it can't be denied. No, I don't use any of those devices.

And yes, the poor food, driving cars everywhere, hours spent indoors, and not just inside, but nearly all warehouses/factories/stores/supermarkets/malls/offices have been made into very unhealthy devices - wireless sh*t, fluorescent lighting, mind numbing Muzak, artificial fragrances (people bathing in perfume and toxic fabric softener and trying to "freshen" the air by polluting it with Febreeze, LOL), new carpeting and other things which haven't outgassed yet...

A bombardment of idiocy by the media - I don't own a television. The odd time I watch one at someone's house, I'm appalled by what I see - it makes me feel like throwing the remote through the screen.

A poor diet, filled with additives and hardly balanced by alkaline forming fruits and vegetables.

Aimless youth with lofty goals learned from celebrity lifestyle portrayals.

Fed up adults who realize that they hate what they're doing for fourty or fifty or sixty hours a week.

I could go on.

Sometimes I feel a great energy. I have been very tired, too. When I observe people in the suburbs, they generally seem stoned or wear expressions that are the very essence of what mundane is. If they're energetic, they generally seem like blithering fools, or are riding on the vital current of youth, which itself gets perverted by the aforementioned factors if one doesn't take care.

So? Take care, keep awake, and keep awakening others, even if you're
tired !

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm a night person, always have been and work nights for that reason. I usually get up around 1 in the afternoon but lately I've been sleeping til 3,4, and 5 in the afternoon. This has been going on for about a month. I wake up around the time I normally get up but just can't seem to wake up and end up going back to sleep. One other thing I've noticed is that after being up for a few hours I'm sleepy again.

I just chalked it up to heat but it has been rather cool at night here.
Interesting to see so many others having this same issue.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
its the food we are eating. the majority of it is poison.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

When you say all you want to do is play music- does it seem like more than ever? I ask this because I am a musician as well, actually I just started playing again after a 10 year "music coma" and it is almost like a constant thirst to play again. Maybe its because of the break I took- I almost hated it when I stopped, but it seems to be more than that. Along with being extremely tired, asking myself could I be depressed, changing my diet, nothing helps. I do not have any motivation to do the simplest things. just make music, almost in a trance, and i cannot finish anything i start. I wonder if any other tired musicians feel this need to play as well. its almost like the only peace in a day anymore. I hope it works out with your music. could the reason everyone you jam with flakes on you be because you are not meant to jam with the people that come around. Maybe you crossed paths just to inspire, maybe your not meant to be in the circuit your in musically. just a suggestion. sometimes people must teach. the gift of music is much more to some than others. its saved me. n.e. ways, didn't mean to get off the point of being tired. everyone around me is tired as well. all except my 3 year old son. he tells me things sometimes its like he already knows whats wrong, what is coming. sometimes i feel like he is parenting me. maybe its normal.
ps just for the record- i have no problem entering the security word below, however its not a word i like too much. makes me wonder actually.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Everyone, and I do mean everyone I come across at the present time, from friends and associates, through to work colleagues and even people who's conversations I hear in the street all seem to be saying the same thing, that they are tired and run down, and have no idea what they've done to cause it.

I just want to respond on this, my uncle who has always been really sensitive for anything paranormal, told me a couple days ago, in the middle of a random conversation that he had trouble sleeping at night. He would wake up in the middle of the night, or couldn't sleep at all. Now that isn't strange at all, but he said he never had anything like that in his entire life and is always the kind of type who never has any problems with sleep. It must have been very strange for him, otherwise he would never even have considered bringing it up.

My mother was whining a little lately of feeling tired, and having headaches.
Now that isn't really unusual for her, but it has been like that for three weeks or so and it might just be related.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One word:

Chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You know, now that I think about it, that IS incredibly odd, OP. I'm usually pretty tired myself, and so is everyone around me (resident of Pennsylvania, FYI.)

I don't think it could be cause by anything too sinister-- meaning viruses or hiveminding or anything like that-- but rather by something we overlook constantly: our daily lives.

In this day in age, we humans are forced to wake up at ungodly hours to preform duties for other humans for little reward. We need that reward to survive-- whether you're doing a job and your reward is money, or you're courting a woman and your reward is love, or even whether your going to school and your reward is a piece of paper with a letter on it...it's always the same, monotonous routine. And we must go through with this routine to survive. And every single day we live under constant fears of losing jobs and loved ones and that letter on that paper for whatever reason. Then of course there's also disease and war and crime which is all detrimental to morale. I'd say we're all pretty damn tired...and that's what's making us physically tired.

The only way to break this terrible cycle, which we're all doomed to repeat at this day in age, would be through some kind of ridiculous social revolution or through a return to nature's glorious past...return our cities and towns to villages and castle estates. No more big, congested, unhealthy, crime-ridden cities for me!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well i dont know if its govt warfare with some EM waves to dumb us down and kill our energy.

OR if we are moving into higher vibrations. What is very interesting is the symptoms some have said. Overly tired and maybe spurts of high energy. But also the inability to heat and cool the body, b/c our adrenal glands are overworked. I know i have been having problems with sweating and cooling my body in hot weather. I was studying chinese face reading and realized i have kidney issues. I have a greyish blue color in the corner of my eyes. Now i know my adrenals are overworked.

So, its hard to say whats going on...perhaps a combination of stressors.

Also very interestingly....my friend lived in a monestary in thailand. The nonks told him that lust was increasing. I feel hornier for sure lol. So, I do think the awakening and mind openings are changing the collective energy on the planet. The release of the mind unleashes our energy. The chaos could be attributed to the need for us to purge our shadow selves.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's because of the FCS in cigg's..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i too have been feeling this recentley. Its not so much a physical thing but more like a lack of motivation to do stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that if you are feeling tired all of the time, you need an enema and have a real good bowel movement. Good crap works wonders on a persons mood. Makes your pants fit better too.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

yes, I have had all the energy in the world for years but in the past few months I have gotten more and more tired. What is even stranger than that is I have heard the same things from everyone around me saying they are tired. I live in Gadsden, Alabama. USA So check us off on the tired map here too.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I got to admit I have trouble sleeping and all that, but I don't feel the "regular tired" but the "lazy tired"

I believe is somehow related to electricity and electromagnetism. Maybe the Mayan foresaw this?

I also think that we should do a retro to the 70-80'S

Those hippies sure knew how to enjoy life...I bet they were never tired. They did lots of road trips due to low gas prices

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i rly dont know what else to say but chemtrails all of a sudden they started and now they have slowed or stoped and now these effects hmm i dont know anymore but i do think its something thats new think about back in the 50's their was not all these strange illnesses and cancers and now we have all these things its the government i think their trying to bring down the population to a controlable mass.. dont fear them fight them. . . .

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Personally I feel that part of the reason I feel tired so much is that the things that used to stimulate me no longer do.

I feel like a drone and I work all day and still can barely meet the bills.

I used to be invigorated by "playing the game" as far as being around the opposite sex and "seeing and being seen" that released adreneline for me and kept me "up"

Now it seems that most things we hear about are lies so there is no learning involved as far as the state of things, unless you read between the lines, and also I feel that we are being set up for a fall.

That makes me tired. Nothing to get amped up for.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdagwd
Additionally, a factor worth mentioning, is that "I'm tired" is a very trendy excuse teenagers use, often with no valid reason, to justify stupid and thoughtless behavior. Mix that in with the mind's power to induce effects it convinces itself of, and you could be looking at a generation of teenagers accidentally making themselves more tired by thinking it because they have no other way of justifying their immature behavior.
[edit on 14-7-2008 by mdagwd]

It's very easy to criticize teens and some of their behavior, often fashionable, but understanding the science behind it is another. Maybe if schools would let them sleep they wouldn't be so tired and obese. I think high school drains people to the point that they lose their ambition for future education. I know many of my friends who had high GPAs, high class rank (higher than me at least) and they didn't go to college. "Immature" behavior has been, and always will be a part of growing up for teens. Unless you can put them in a coma until their brains are fully developed...

I find a couple things help personally. Eating fresh, organic food. A lot of people I hear say they eat healthy but I have my doubts. If you were really determined, you could record all they different foods you eat and the amount over a period of time and see how you could improve your diet. Start the day with a blend of 3-4 different veggies. You'd be surprised what brocolli can do for you at breakfast. Try eliminating different foods and see how it affects your body and how you feel. Try staying away from wheat and diary, for example. Eating less also increases energy and provides more restful sleep. Stay away from artificial sweeteners and MSG.

Keeping up on your fitness, not a surprise there. Running can be fun once you get in shape, or yoga can be less straining and more energizing. Yoga also makes moving easier as your range of motion improves. Getting enough sunlight is important. Sunlight (vitamin D) lowers the risk for different kinds of cancer. Sunlight also boosts endorphins which will make you feel more happy and energetic (yoga and running also increase this).

Not sure if this is a big deal, but limit your exposure to EMF as much as possible, also when sleeping. I've heard bad things about Wi-Fi and cellphone radiation. Even cordless house phones can have similar effects.

Another thing that could explain a wide spread cause could be the sun. I'm probably wrong but for the sunspot cycle to peak around 2011/2012, it sure seems late. Have hardly been any sunspots this cycle.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

That, I think, hit it dead on for my close friends and I. Its motivational and mental. We seem to have lost interest in hobbies that have been our relaxation for years. No one shows up or only a few show up for things that had almost full attendence two years ago. When called to ask if anything is wrong, they just say, to a person, that they just don't have the energy to bother or completely lost interest. This thread is kinda scary. Makes one wonder just how far down the average person can sink with out damage to them permanently??

Zindo

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankP
its the food we are eating. the majority of it is poison.

I don't eat fast food. I prefer to eat things I've prepared myself or someone else at home. Food taste much better to me when you've made it from scratch.

After working in several restaurants and knowing what goes on in the kitchens I tend to stay away from foods I didn't have a hand in cooking.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Good thread neformore.
I personally believe there are three things that cause this phenomenon. Perhaps we're reaching the tipping point of these three:

1. Changes in climate/weather and people are having problem adapting to them.
2. Environmental pollution and high toxicity level in the body.
3. Increase infection from more evolved pathogen.

If I'm right, the entire world is in deep trouble.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
People are waking up fast... waking up to the monotony and the lifelessness in their daily routine. I would say it's a combination of awakening consciousness, and as is the nature of reality, the dual opposing force of awakening pushing back even harder.

Gas prices, anyone? Media doom and gloom, anyone? More war, anyone?

I am experiencing the same thing, as well as everyone I know. It's definitely a time of change... kind of like lactic acid building up in the metaphoric muscles of the collective unconscious. Tearing down the old weak muscle of the soul and building new, stronger muscle.

Interesting times, my friends!!! Be aware!

I wanted to share this, because it gave me goosebumps when I watched it the first time. I feel that this might help those that "feel tired"...that is, if you believe in energy-work/metaphysics.

Here we go:

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join