It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I cant really agree with the idea that this is something current that is happening due to some special earth changes. I think this has been going on for some time now. Random thoughts that come to mind...

...isnt it our natural state to be vibrant and energetic? Are we, as a society, exhausted and overwhelmed by our ways?

...why does almost everyone seem to need something "in order to get going" in the morning and during the daytime? Caffeine hit, pill pop, music, TV, masturbation, cigarettes, morning yoga...wouldnt it be natural to be fresh and ready to go to begin with?

...what is the real impact of cell-phone towers?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am tired and I DO KNOW WHY.

sorry for any caps but I was reading this at work and I thought I could make a topic with this title, but I don't want to crash this party since it's a serious topic and thread.

well people here just like me spent to much time here probably.

and I have a lot of work and just need my vacation.

I hope people find the rest they need and can calm down, meditation can do wonders.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Yes we are all tired, me included. For as long as I can remember everyone has been tired, is this time different or are we just finally speaking up about it?

I am sure this thought has occurred to many of you but I have to mention it cause it struck me hard as a thought awhile back. We as humans have electricity in our bodies. There is now, more that ever in history, an awful lot of electrical things being ran, and it's not just your TV. It's in the air you breath and live in. It is in the air that touches your body? It is in everything on the planed. Everything has a vibration frequency.

How do the waves of things we send through the air affect us? We have no long term testing done on this, we are our own experiments. If when using a cell phone the waves can go through concrete walls and travel thousands of miles then does it pass through our brains and our bodies? What does it do when it goes through? How is this affecting us? The results are not in yet.

I know that our foods are not what they should be. That our exercise and our vitamin losses are at a max. That stress (if you let yourself have stress) is at a max. That water isn't what it could be. That chemicals are being added to everything that touches our lives. That the tiredness has captured us all.

The spirituality of the world is gliding slowly through the turmoil of life. I get up in the morning and just don't find meaning in anything. All my stuff is just that now... stuff. I could live without it all and still be fine. Nothing seems to matter anymore. More is not better, in fact more has become a negativity to me. I could care less if anything gets done anymore, and I am not depressed.

These are the things I think about...
Are we somehow being programmed through the air waves? Do we already have chips in us (somehow) and are being run by some others? Are we being drugged through our food and water to the point of apathy? I feel like I am in a movie and just wondering when the end is coming for my part. Is there a point to anything we do? Does anything matter really?

For all these thoughts and more that go through my mind in about .00005 seconds and continues all day long. I really, really, feel like I am waiting. I don't know what I am waiting for but something is happening, something is coming, and I don't know what it is. But I hope whatever it is that it comes soon.

Six months ago you couldn't have got me to sit still, now I don't even care to get going? Going where? I don't think I am in a rush for this, but I can't help but think sometimes "What the hell is taking Death so long"? I am not suicidal, I just don't care anymore.

I have no stressers in my life, not one.

The only thing, the only thing I swear that is remotely entertaining is ATS. I go to sleep thinking what I should post. I wake up thinking wonder what is new on the site today.

I don't think its the heat cause the tiredness of everyone I know has been developing over a period of time. I can remember my sister and mom saying it when I was younger. Is there a possibility that the eletricity would is having an effect on us that we never even imagined that it could?

It is more than just tiredness, and after reading the posts I say it is effecting everyone. Everyone I talk to, everyone I chat with, eveyone. What could effect everyone world wide? I am in Canada and it does seem to to be everywhere. It has to be something in the air, something we cannot observe with the human eye. What do we all have in common? Air... eletricity... chemicals... water...

I know exactly what you mean by waiting. I feel as if though something is goin to happen. I feel like it's going to be something big that might happen. Maybe not doomsday, planet x, or all of those other things people always speak of. I feel as if though what i'm waiting for is late and i've gone into that "who cares" mode. It's as if though I have this just nuetral sterile state of things. Like I have given up looking out the window waiting for a very late friend. I find myself drifting into very deep modes of thought. Sometimes I think that I feel the answer, but not know it.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by USMC-oorah]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All of the above,

I would love to say more, but I cannot because everyone already said it, and that would be redundant.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Habitually sitting in front of a computer screen many hours a day wouldnt have anything to do with it by any chance?

I think this is a biggie.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I found this very interesting link that might help explain what's going on also..
What’s Up On Planet Earth?
www.whatsuponplanetearth.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Like everything else, it's probably due to Global Warming.
You can blame Gore for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Put me on the list. I've been Tired as hell today, but have noticed it among the people I'm around everyday too. It seems to have gotten worse over the last few months. What's weird is: I've been thinking about this all day at work, I come home & here's a 10 page thread about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

really interesting - I would've just read this thread and not joined in - if it weren't for the fact that I have been hearing this even from people who don't usually complain about anything - ever

and we're talking about bone-weariness - I described it as feeling like all my blood had been removed and replaced with blood substitute

not feeling sick at all - just noticeably worn out

actually - I'm the healthiest I've been in years - food, exercise, sleep - not drinking - less caffeine - so who knows what's up

the only ideas I have are - I've noticed a lot of people being diagnosed with autoimmune related stuff in the past couple of years - I have no idea if there are actual statistics to back this up - this is just based on people I've talked to

allergies are up - people who've never had seasonal allergies before have them

asthma is up - can be related a lot of the time to the amount of particulates in the air

life is uncertain - but life has always been uncertain

when you hear about bees disappearing, ice disappearing - big changes in the natural world - and then political situations that seem to be out of our hands - famine - economics

it could seriously be a case of mass depression - or at least anxiety - which absolutely can be passed around - especially when we're plugged into all the news all the time

or maybe it's chem trails?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have sort of noticed this lately too. i guess i been trying to do more things lately about it, but im to tired. a perfect example is this thread. i skimmed through the first 2 and a half pages then i just went to the last page.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a conversation between me and my son that just took place regarding this topic, oh and I am Medusa
:
Medusa.... says:
no been busy doing art, and I had the elders over. I did the interview with them last night and was up till Midnight editing it all.. Still have a bit of it to do.

dave says:
the more i think about the fractal universe the more i realize we might have been around forever but we havent existed like we do right now, we were born and we are all trying to grow. we cant help but grow. thats why bad things happen to people because its trying to nudge them into self inflection. nudge them into devine creation
dave says:
i just watched this great video and i love how they explain god as an energy is trying to live through us, and we arent it mainly, its the creativity, moments of devine inspiration of things that havent been done before because we havent existed before
Medusa.... says:
Hey, I was just reading a post on ATS. Everyone seems to be getting really tired. What the chance that the long term effects of electricity is catching up with us in some way?? This seems to be a world wide phomena
dave says:
Glenn from themanifest-station.com said that he heard it too. he said that he heard it was miracle energy. hes unsure what it is but it might be new energies coming into the planet due to the galactic centering. he said "just that it would take place of the energy that is draining everyone and making them tired"
dave says:
i think it could be that we are becoming more in touch with the devine energies trying to work through us and instead of embracing it we fight it by trying to do the same old things. but ya i found that too. especially on the weekend. i napped on sat and sun
Medusa.... says:
But is it effecting what we think matters? Cause nothing matters anymore... is that relative?

dave says:
ya possibly
dave says:
cause nothing matters really.
dave says:
we are becoming more devine i think
dave says:
the idea of things mattering comes from the idea that things are finite. that we will die and never exist again
dave says:
maybe we are all starting to intuitivly understand that this is not the case
dave says:
that we are infinite beings helping information work through us
dave says:
and it might be this information working through us so much now that it is draining
dave says:
you should post all this on there as our conversation and see what they think

Below is a recent converstation between David Shearer (my son) and Glen Brubaker that recently (today I think) took place.

glenn brubaker is one of the founders of www.themanifest-station.com he is in contact with many highly spiritual people such as neale donald walsh, llewellyn vaughn lee, and many more.

dave says:
--[15:19]-- Glenn: aware of what?
--[15:19]-- Glenn: oneness?
--[15:19]-- Glenn: spiritual connectivity?
--[15:19]-- dave: reality, oneness, who we really are
--[15:19]-- dave: ya
--[15:20]-- dave: all of it
--[15:20]-- dave: i think its a matter of knowing who and what we are
--[15:20]-- dave: and living in the devine energy, the inspired energy. where we would be very very creative, we would want to know all the info we could and creation wonderful things
--[15:20]-- dave: you and i already feel these energies somewhat, its why we do what we do
--[15:21]-- dave: but this will effect everyone
--[15:21]-- dave: it will be new and exciting to many just as it was for us
--[15:21]-- dave: we are not at the top of the game mind you but i think we at least were not pretending, we were not being blind to truth

Then David said to me:
dave says:
so many people are afraid of oneness. they call it the new world order and see it as dangerous. they see it as a control factor. but i think its natural. the people who are the nwo might be trying to stear the boat to a destructive positition so that more and more people will wake up to what is coming. so more and more will start to inflect.

I found the conversations interesting enough to want to share with yhou. I have use both with permission. David often has insights that I haven't reached yet or have forgetten and need to be re awakened to. Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

its funny you mention it. i am 33 and i just thought that age had suddenly caught up with me for i have been lethargic in a way i never used to be in just the last few months

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wanted to continue the posting of the converstation between me and my son in this thread. Only because what is happening, the tiredness seems to be coming with what appears to be some strange gifts behind it. Although everyone may not be experiencing these same things with their tiredness both my son and I are having this experience with it.
Understand that when he talks of the NWO he is not saying its a good thing. He is saying that it is triggering us to wake up, which I happen to agree with.

dave says:
so many people are afraid of oneness. they call it the new world order and see it as dangerous. they see it as a control factor. but i think its natural. the people who are the nwo might be trying to stear the boat to a destructive positition so that more and more people will wake up to what is coming. so more and more will start to inflect.
Medusa.... says:
Posted and done... I am tired.. and felling hot and sweaty. I want to come visti, but I feel like you do about traveling.. Dont know if I have the motivation to go anyware... not even for anything... the whole nothing matters, and I am not depressed... its just weird...
dave says:
ya just sleep then
dave says:
its okay
dave says:
you have been staying very busy i think
dave says:
that computer was given to you in order to be a conduit for information i think
Medusa.... says:
Well this is gonna sound bad but it's at a critical point... I know you love me... I feel your hugs from here now.. the same with Andrew... I don't feel as separated from you anymore... Its like you are always with me.. do you understand that?? Why go anywhere when its all here already... i don't know how to explain it better.\
dave says:
i understand it completely
dave says:
thats why i didnt feel the need to come out there
dave says:
im alway swith you and you with me
dave says:
maybe this is part of the change
Medusa.... says:
But you do understand it has nothing to do with wanting to be around you... Cause being around you is great..

Then David talked again with Glenn B. and the following conversation took place.

dave says:
--[15:37]-- dave: have you noticed at all that you feel closer to everyone that is far away from you?
--[15:37]-- Glenn: oh yeah, for sure
dave says:
yea i know, im not offended
dave says:
i understand very clearly
dave says:
its ok
dave says:
--[15:38]-- dave: like my mom and i are just discussing that, that when i went to go out there i didnt feel the need because i felt so close already. and shes telling me the same thing now about her coming out here.
--[15:38]-- dave: could this be part of the change
--[15:38]-- Glenn: an emerging understanding or feeling of oneness

We continued our conversation:

dave says:
tho it could be a spiritual concept i think its a feeling
Medusa.... says:
I love you David.. you and Andrew are a part of my soul, of every cell of me that exist...
dave says:
maybe its part of understanding. like the more you becoming aware and clear the more you are within oneness
Medusa.... says:
I am crying.. why am I crying??????
dave says:
maybe because you feel apart of the energy now
dave says:
i can imagine your whole life going through feeling seperate
Medusa.... says:
its overwhelming
dave says:
and this is confirming your deepest desires
dave says:
this is god we are speaking of
dave says:
i feel really good right now too tho
dave says:
a swelling of great happy energies within me
dave says:
my eyes are watering a little too
dave says:
i feel a lot of love
dave says:
we are fulfilling our purpose
Medusa.... says:
Something in the universe is changing and I know that is what I feel
dave says:
to transmit ideas
dave says:
yes
dave says:
the universe within too

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not having the patience to wade through the thread to see if all my ideas have been mentioned, I will give you a number of them.

According to what Nassim Haramein says, our sun is hyperactive. This may have something to do with it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, we are approaching the plane of the ecliptic of our galaxy (will actually occur 12-21-12)... Maybe this is involved.

And there is the diet many of us are eating, of course (saw that one in the few posts I reviewed).

Then there is Morgellons, which has fatigue as one of its symptoms. Perhaps we have all received a chemtrail spraying of virii and though we are not displaying full-blown symptoms, we are exhibiting that part of the illness:

www.dldewey.com...

There is the stress factor of running as fast as we can to not just stay in one place, but to slide backwards.

There is the possibility of alien mind control being its source - if you read the Terra Papers and accept what they say, this is a very good likelihood.

www.freedomdomain.com...

At any rate... It could be a number of things....

[edit on 7/14/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

I beg to differ. The only mode of transportation I have is a bike and bus. When I don't take the bus I walk or bike wherever I go. I also play football, basketball, tennis and golf all the time. I work out 2-3 times a week with my weight set and even walk to work some days which is a 5km walk from where I live.

You are assuming things and this is a very bad way of presenting yourself.

THANKYOU!
I feel that you speak for many of us.

I ride a bike aswell...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
More doom and gloom for the British. I don't know who is worse off the Jews or the Brits. They start to come off more of the same lately. All this central control on everything. Must be the weather. Some like to leak radiation down here and there. You drink the water. You take your medications. You know too many people to deal with. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. After all carpet bombing is pretty much obsolete these days. And virus' don't hold their strain for too long. The best course is crystal extraction. Millions of deformed and malnourished people can't be that bad. I'm sure the messiah will return. The day will come. Then you can brag how fat and lazy you are compared to Americans. On the other hand the waters always deep, dark, and cold.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
Its obvious that you guys are not getting enough exercise...if you're a couch patato what do you expect? Go outside...do something, simple as that.' And I guarantee to you that you'll feel much more energetic....just go do something PHYSICAL.

Hi Ritchie.

Given that this is an internet forum and you've probably never met anyone from it - or possibly one or two people - don't you think you've made an rather far reaching assumption there?

Just a thought

I just think most people are being lazy that's all. Stop complaining and go do something about it sheesh. I sure have a list of activities that have to be done by night fall (i.e. ride my bike for a good 20 miles, gym, etc) I don't mean to be an ass. I don't want to get all technically here, I'd like to write a lengthy well thought out post but i'm in a bit of a rush.

Best Regards,

Richie

link   

I am soo tired all the time as well. Let me throw this weird idea at you. As we get near peak oil the energy available in the planet that we all share begins to dimish. Either that or it's because I stay up all night on ATS or that it's terribly warm sleepy weather out.

link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
You are more easily conquered when you are tired. Plus it cuts down on the loss of life because you are too tired to fight.

I believe 'THEY' are doing this to us all via chemtrails and we are breathing it. It has been going on for some time now....

The WHY of it can be found within THE TERRA PAPERS

It also has to do with the low nutritional quality of the GM food we are being fed.... our bodies are NOT getting what we need out of GM food and we are just experiencing a serious LACK of energy.
Here is a site that shows what foods on the grocery shelf ARE of the GM variety and I was so sad to see most the things in my fridge on the GM list....
www.truefoodnow.org...

The food issue is obviously a major fact with CODEX ALEMTARIUS attempting to implement complete control over the foods people need to survive. This will also add to lack of energy. This should kill off a good portion of our population and those who live will be to exhausted to be able to DO ANYTHING about it........
.....this to is easy explained in THE TERRA PAPERS.

What are we going to do about it? WHAT CAN WE DO?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join