It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Whatever it is, I hope that I am just one of many to report that they have recently been feeling much better.

I hope that whatever is happening to me (for the better) right now also happens to those who have been experiencing this 'epidemic' of fatigue as described on this thread and that everyone feels better soon.

I could go on and on about the details regarding the change in how I've felt but I just wanted to put this out there. Because if I can feel better based on how things were for me just a few months ago, I know that others can feel better and improve also.

I wish I could pinpoint any one thing that I did, felt or thought that helped bring about this change. I'll start jotting everything I can think of down and if anyone wants to know, I'll condense and post it. Hopefully, it will help someone.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am thinking it is the chemtrails.... Sorry to throw out a one liner so early in my ATS career, but that is it.

Either that or I am the messiah pre-ordained to lead everyone out of their mundane existince..... but.... I am just.... so tired.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yep, i'm feeling pretty tired.

I put it down to so much stuff going on in the world. The wars, the financial problems, petrol prices. It's enough to make anyone tired.

We are all consumed by crap that it doesn't surprise me that the world is tired.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've been feeling tired since last fall, I started feeling better about two weeks ago. I live in Norway.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Evil mind control. Or whatever. Indeed I feel tired.
One bottle of vodka I need the f..k them all . Not a good idea ? F them all again !

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
late to the game...replying to the OP without reading all 11 pages...

i think we're overwhelmed...bombarded by technology at every turn...things are fast...too fast...information is coming at us everywhere...on our three TVs at home, on TVs in restaurants and stores, at gas pumps, at the airport, on the planes themselves; in our emails; on every website we visit. we think our kids need to have every hour of their every day filled with sports and games and lessons of every sort or they won't "keep up" or be able to "compete."

and so many either can't seem to be able to take the time or simply can't take the time to uplug and slow down. we take our laptops and cell phones home from work, into our cars, on vacations. we chug caffeine and energy drinks by the gazillion of gallons to try to gain some extra energy.

and so we neglect sleep to spend time with our families or more time at work.

and then there are the drugs for everything from a hangnail to cancer, some that even cause cancer themselves. and maybe bad air and fake food that we get no nutrition from.

yeah. no wonder we're tired.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless

dave says:
so many people are afraid of oneness. they call it the new world order and see it as dangerous. they see it as a control factor. but i think its natural. the people who are the nwo might be trying to stear the boat to a destructive positition so that more and more people will wake up to what is coming. so more and more will start to inflect.
within too

Good point. Particularly about the destruction being used to create greater awareness.

In each of our small or individual selves there are two. Our awareness, that Divine that you are speaking of, and then the mental idea of our self, the identity or ego. Our ego's or identities DO tend to drive us to the types of pain, (physical, emotional, etc) that tends to act as a catalyst for greater awareness or consciousness. I am torn, however, if the destructive path is the way this all goes. Using the same analogy of the individual, there are those individuals who never hit their "rock bottom" before they self destruct entirely. (physically speaking, their small scale fractal bit of the larger design) Some do, and pick up and become quite enlightened, I dont want to discount suffering as a path to greater awareness at all, but some dont. In this fractal universe, that would mean that some larger piece of the fractals may not pull off the transformation as well.

I do know that in the larger picture, our "failure" as a species is meaningless. Consciousness always will be, (those terms are not precise as time isnt what it appears either) but I cant help but think that even though suffering does tend to make someone individually "wake up" there is generally speaking some "no more" sort of mental reaction to the suffering that precedes it. SO in that sense, I do not think that the fact that we are resisting the "destructive" is necessarily a bad thing that indicates some resisting of Oneness as you guys phrase it. Perhaps the resisting the downward spiral itself is the turning point towards greater acceptance of it.

Interesting post, btw. You guys would be fun to talk to.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
Evil mind control. Or whatever. Indeed I feel tired.
One bottle of vodka I need the f..k them all . Not a good idea ? F them all again !

cheap vodka is how they subdued the proles in the soviet union and kept them "happy" enough to not notice their dreary little lives. work like a slave all day, drink yourself to oblivion, wake up and repeat.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Today we use Prozac, Elavil, etc. (Though the ever popular alcohol is still a popular choice for those too poor to see a doctor or shrink.)

TV is another modern twist on the "feel good" drug.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We live in a world where the quality of our food is atrocious. Even if you cut out the processed crap and stick with natural proteins and produce, the quality of THAT food is still ridiculous. :shk:

Most of our drinking water is chemical laden...and that doesn't even touch the amount of chemicals that can be found in our clothing, linens and furnishings.

Throw in a monstrous modern schedule, and it's no wonder we are dragging ass.

Sooner or later, it will all catch up with you.

Sometimes I think Armageddon would be like vacation.

Lava drinks, anyone?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by loam]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Please don't type the word "EVERYONE" if you are tired. I am not tired. Therefore EVERYONE is not tired, and I asked about 30 people at my work and none of them feel the way you do.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I believe people are tired for 2 reasons:

1)The heat is almost unbearable in several southern and western states.

2)The economy is so weak that everyone feels subconcious depression about the future of humanity.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
I found this very interesting link that might help explain what's going on also..
What’s Up On Planet Earth?
www.whatsuponplanetearth.com...

Lovely, stealth thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not tired either. Do you guys work out daily? Eat right? Have you had your blood tested or had a physical in the past year? There are numerous reason why people are tired from bad diets, poor lifestyles, no daily exorcise, and interrupted sleep habits.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>