It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So, this just occured to me i noticed the whole tired thing is associated with a feeling of deppression or you think you are maybe the drug that they are putting in the atmosphere is something that kills our emotions so when the atrocities are commited we wont even flinch we will be so numb and insensitive that we wont lash out because of anger or sadness we will be numb, passive and controlable like little cows watching his brothers and sisters being slaughtered and not knowing how to feel i truly am scared because i can see things turning into a police type state see "V for Vendetta for the simplest example" its so possible that im ready for it. the constitution is in the way of the super rich elites so once they legaly strip us of our human rights they will commence to depopulate the earth. just some of the things swirling around in my mind. . .

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
if your tired connect yourself to the unlimited energy stored within you. Meditate. Energy is all around you. Eat good food and drink plenty of water. Meditate every day on receiving energy from the earth, god, stars, angels or whatever is most comfortable to you.
Find a quiet place and still your mind and visualize energy entering your body and growing in your solar plexus. works for me everyday...I work two jobs as a chef in two busy restaurants...Im hardly ever tired...and no Im not on crank like the others...lol..

meditation

meditation
and more meditation should do the trick.
Mind over matter...
thats what Im sayin...

do a karate kick if you cant meditate. Change your physiology when your tired and watch what happens.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

People from Hawaii are feeling this too.

May be mind control/influence, substances in food, worries that were built up (gas prices, working harder for money, electricity bills), or the planetary alignments. It could be that the suns solar flares are affecting us. There are a lot of possibilities but as long as we remain true to ourselves and live in the now and remember to enjoy life and what we have... nothing will hold us down!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

My guess would be that everyone is living out of harmony with the way our bodies were designed to operate. Many jobs are simply working at a desk, in a vehicle of some sort, or standing with relatively little movement. Then people come home and sit on their asses watching tv, and then they go to bed.

So, the vast majority of people don't move around too much.

Even much of the training at the gym simply involves pumping the arms or legs in one direction, hardly moving the trunk of the body.

So, the less you do, the less you can do, the less you want to do.

The vast majority of the food everyone eats is bad for you. It's full of artificial items that existed no where in nature. You see, our bodies are designed to function on the things found in nature. When we eat other things, our bodies perform at less than optimal levels. Most of what we eat is full of chemicals, and artificial flavorings, and such, so our bodies do not operate well.

Hence why there are so many medication commercials and pharmacies around. When our bodies are not operating properly, we get sick more often. We are profitable when we are sick. Many doctors are very much becoming pill pushers, and order tests so other people in the medical profession can make money. They will often order tests that will not in any way benefit the patient.

When we don't have energy, we take pills to give us energy, and supplements. Why eat better or exercise properly, there's a pill that does that for you, it's quick, easy, and requires no personal responsibility.

In the 1960's, you didn't hear of autism, or add, or adhd. Today, it's very common, 1 in something like 175 is autistic, and a new report I read said 1 in 3 adults will develop cancer.

Disease is on the rise, because people are less active, and eat more junk, snacks, and convenience foods than ever.

People who give a damn about their health are called "health nuts" and mocked. "You eat your tofu, and I'll eat my burger NOM NOM NOM"

All of this causes the body to fall apart and age more rapidly.

So, why are people feeling tired? Because they are not as active as they were designed to be, and they are not consuming foods that they were designed to function on. Instead, that take coffee, energy drinks, and pep pills to get them through the day, feeding an addiction, and making good consumers of us all.

Aspartame, a common sweetener for example, has been linked to brain tumors, high fructose corn syrup has been linked to obesity and diabetes. There are many other examples. Yet these things are still federally approved, because they make us sick, and then the pharmaceutical companies can make money medicating us, and the medical industry can make money testing us.

It's no wonder people are feeling tired and are sick all the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We have a lot on our plates nowadays. Think of your current life, and the numerous issues presenting themselves every day. Through TV, radio, INTERNET, phone conv., work, life in general. It is all speeding up in ways that we can now identify... but there are still many of us out there that will not accept this as the cause. Think about the 80's or 90's. How much information was slamming our psyche. And today dwarfs the amount of information we are processing on a daily basis.

Remember in the 80's. Hell, it was late 80's when the beepers finally got going. The amount of work our brains are doing in the present time is incredible. Then, people like the ones on ATS, flood their/our minds with all this other stuff.

I think it will only get worse. Headaches, sleep deprivation, tiredness. It is all exponential. With the advent of the comp, things began to really accelerate. What is the next Novelty that is right around the corner. Will it break us, or relieve us...?

And, to answer your question, hell yeah I am tired. I have headaches every other day. I cannot sleep at night, even if I am dead tired. I have had experiences that have proven to me that there is more to life than we have believed. But, I just hang in there. Day to day I do the best to provide for my family, try to meditate, and do the best I can to make my family happy and my kids grow up with decent values... above and beyond the garbage they are fed every day. But something is coming. I guarantee it. If you have never been visited, then there is a piece missing. But it is there. And its a whopper.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
i

do a karate kick if you cant meditate. Change your physiology when your tired and watch what happens.

Yeah just today i woke up groggy and had a headache becasue i had stayed up to late, but i went outside, walked the dog, mowed the yard and BBQ some food. I feel fine. Soon as you get focused and turn up your energy in your body, you tend to forget that you are tired.

I confess that i was tired and lethargic 6 months ago, but i changed jobs stop eating out at junk food places, limit soda. Exercised more. tried not to sit at the computer for hours ( i bet a lot of people do that here and would lie about it as well) Computer, video games and TV should be in moderation, hell everything should be. balance

I have not felt that way in months.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There's an old saying "You are what you eat"

I believe that if your food contains a lot of preservatives and such, you are likely experiencing this tiredness.
I blame it chiefly on HFCS: High Fructose Corn Syrup.
It in almost every food on the grocery shelf, even those not sweet.
Most people eats pounds and pounds and pounds of it a year.

What is High Fructose Corn Syrup, HFCS?

I would suggest reading labels on foods ASAP.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
TextI live north of a major metropolitan area. On certain days aircraft fly overhead and leave contrails that turn into clouds. A darker substance falls out of these contrail clouds and onto the people and property over the metro area. It is so fine that you cannot detect it in the air, but it is there. This substance makes me lethargic and lazy for days. Other times, no planes normally fly over my property and the sky stays clear. If you want the answer, just look up and demand that the media and government acknowledge this poisoning of the American people._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

"Well, if you think about the thousands of tons of depleted uranium the US/UK have admitted using since 1991, that would be the same as releasing the radiation from at least 400,000 Nagasaki bombs into the atmosphere since 1991, ten times more than during atmospheric testing. Well, look at the increase in diabetes in Japan since 1991, which represents the global effect of depleted uranium pollution. source: Vital Statistics of Japan 2004 (vol.1), Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, p.202-3."...

"Q. What parts of the world have been poisoned by the DU? Are there more regions at risk of contamination?

A. All of the world has been poisoned by the DU — most of it since 1991. The health statistics from around the world clearly show the global impact. But even the oceans are being killed by the radiation, the baby fish die just like our babies. Or they are born weak and may not survive to become adult fish. This also happened during atmospheric testing. Between 1957 and 1963 the fishing catch in the North Atlantic declined by 50%, but recovered within a few years as soon as atmospheric testing ended, because of the partial test ban treaty which Russia, the UK and US signed. However, the pacific fishing catch declined 65% by 1970 and never recovered because some nuclear states continued testing. It is happening all over again since 1991 with the introduction of DU weaponry by the US and the UK. In Japan, I learned that the fishing catch has declined 10% just in the past few years.

The DU is globally mixed in 1 year — it is found in the ice record in Antarctica, Hawaii, the Alps, the Himalayas, and even in the Andes of South America. There is nowhere to hide or any way to escape."

www.mindfully.org...

Recently I've become aware of this threat to the entire world, the most unimaginably insane use of dirty bomb technology, made even into bullets, used since the 90's, obviously with full knowledge. I can't imagine how any of us could be feeling well right now. Our dna is being turned to goo. The planet has 400 billion years to detoxify, if they stopped right now. But that will only happen if we make them. We really need to wake up.

mod edit to add quote tags [ex]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread and topic that deserves some wider awareness than here on ATS. If you're a member of DIGG.com CLICK HERE TO DIGG IT! Perhaps a broader slice of people, responding via the Anonymous Reply function, will help provide a clearer picture of how widespread this may, or may not, be.

DIGG IT!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Could it be Our Cell Phones and various other Remote Technologies?

Let me be the first to say that I am the first that would prefer to not get out of bed in the morning...

But I think that something is up with so many people are reporting the same thing, though I think that there is a lot to be said for dietary habits and various other psychological reasonings...

3. Biological Effects of Microwaves

*Snip*

Here are the effects observed in humans having "direct" exposure to microwaves, that is, without their having consumed the irradiated food substances:

*Snip*
* Cellular energy decreases: The cellular-voltage parallels of individuals using the apparatus degenerate - especially in their blood and lymphatic serums.
* Destabilized metabolism: The external-energy activated potentials of food utilisation are both destabilised and degenerated.
* Cell damage: Internal cellular-membrane potentials during catabolic processes into the blood serum from the digestive process degenerate and destabilise.
* Loss of vital energies: Humans, animals and plants located within a 500-metre radius of the equipment in operation suffer a long-term, cumulative loss of vital energies.
* Nervous and lymphatic systems damage: Long-lasting residual magnetic "deposits" become located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system.

* Brainwave disruptions: Levels of disturbance in alpha-, delta- and theta-wave signal patterns are markedly higher than normal.Second Bolded

Link

Now, there has been little actual research in the effects of long term Microwave/Radio Frequencies upon the physiological reactions and subsequent consequences of a general population.

There have been effects gleaned from experiments on lab rats individually.

But what I haven't considered before is the
amount of radio waves that is going on these days due to the result of more and more cell towers as well as various other wave spectrum's that are utilized for corporate and even government purposes.

That said, it has been shown that radio waves can induce sleep!

Calling all Insomniacs... - ...beaming radio waves into your head might just help

SOME people swear by a wee dram. Others prefer to count sheep. But Boris Pasche, Swiss doctor-turned-inventor, puts his faith in a very different kind of remedy for sleeplessness—a spoon-shaped radio transmitter that you suck like a lollipop.

Is he serious? Yes. Very. "For the first time in the history of insomnia we have something that restores natural sleep. No sleeping pill will do this," declares Pasche from the New York office of Symtonic, the company he set up to develop the device.
Ne wScientist: The World's No.1 Science & Technology News Service

The above is an incredibly telling example of what radio waves can do...they can be used to cause people to sleep!

But based on the circadian rythem and other such physiological concerns that the human must focus on each day...perhaps a proliferation of radio waves, the likes of which our society has never encountered before, would just translate into just a more sluggish experience, i.e. being tired an inordinate amount of time....

Of course, I still would like to check my water...

Edit to Add: The second bolded above was to highlight that the brain state goes through various brain wave states as correlated to levels of consciousness. A Theta brain state, I believe, is a sort of trance like conscious state (driving down highway, TV watching) and the disruption of these patterns as determined by normal living can be felt by the individual as 'tired, anxious, content, etc...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I and everyone I know is feeling it too. It is a soul draining feeling. I am a professional Tarot reader as a second job. The other day I was in the metaphysic store I do readings at and another psychic walked in and came up to me and she said "I have been talking to my lightworker friends and they all feel really drained and I get the feeling we are under attack are you feeling it too" I told her I have been feeling the same thing and that my intuition is telling me I am under attack.

Something wicked this way comes.

You can bank on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In an insanse world.
If you feel fine.
There IS something wroung with you

Thats all...

People are feeling how they should... everyone can feel the impending doom...

The only ones that feel perfectly happy and fine are those that are out of the global loop, or those on happy pills...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I do think you are correct that people everywhere, at least in the USA, are tired, and blaming symptoms of stress and allergies. Many relative to me non restorative sleep. I wonder if the electro smog does this to us. Our bodies are bombarded all the time, and our lungs are taking in things which destroy our immune functioning. I think air testing is going to be our best bet, using hepa filters or nano filters. People will not wear masks to stave of the respiratory effects, but there is product called better breathers (just google this up) and they appear to be helpful, if not perfect. Gail Nelson, Ormond Beach, FL

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yeah this caused by the chemicals they spray us with.
google chemtrails and read about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Man, it is either some crazy coincidence or something is going on out there in the world.

I don't think i'm tired as you describe, I will just admit that I have a bad headache and I feel like vomiting from time to time. Just only today it started when I came in to work.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think everyone's tired because the economy is in the crapper. Having to work longer hours coupled with the summertime heat will wear you out. Maybe it's depression. I saw a thing on the morning news about how our blood pressure rises when we pay for expensive gas, with prices everywhere inflating, that could be related.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
if your tired connect yourself to the unlimited energy stored within you. Meditate. Energy is all around you. Eat good food and drink plenty of water. Meditate every day on receiving energy from the earth, god, stars, angels or whatever is most comfortable to you.
Find a quiet place and still your mind and visualize energy entering your body and growing in your solar plexus. works for me everyday...I work two jobs as a chef in two busy restaurants...Im hardly ever tired...and no Im not on crank like the others...lol..

meditation

meditation
and more meditation should do the trick.
Mind over matter...
thats what Im sayin...

I, personally, am always tired. I'm always tired, but can't sleep. What's up with that?

I have been thinking about the water thing lately. I know I drink way too many diet sodas. I'm thinking about drinking filtered water only for a while and see what becomes of that.

I will need a portable and inconspicuous water filter so that I'm not inundated with questions about what I'm doing to the water, etc. I don't know. I've tried going vegan for about 5 months a couple years ago. I felt WORSE than ever so I had to start eating meats again. Now I'm back to the feel like crap stage. I know that veganism is not for me. Maybe good clean "organic" water could help me.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've already posted that I do feel tired also. I wanted to add that I haven't noticed it in children. They seem to be getting along just fine where I'm at. If this is some 'cosmic thing' wouldn't it affect them too?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Everyone Is Tired And I Know Why!!!

There clearly exists multiple reasons why so many people feel unusually tired during the day. Many of us may speculate about why we feel this way i.e. improper dieting, inadequate sleep, lack of exercise, stress...etc. Insomnia, alzheimer's, depression, headaches, weak immune systems, etc. include some of the long-term hazards of improper rest habits. I will attempt to provide some tips for people who wish to combat tiredness and the impairments associated with it.

1. The body operates in cycles; it includes a "sleep" cycle and a "wake" cycle. This means the brain is synchronically "aligned" to begin sleep at a specific time in a 24-hour period. According to Ayurvedic health, this time begins between 9:30 - 10:00 P.M. and lasts for an average of seven hours with a little time given to compensate for the transition from "sleep" to "wake".

2. This cycle is very precise and vital for the human body to an extent that most people aren't fully aware of. Getting proper amount of rest at the most appropriate time is essential for overall health and vitality. One very important reason why it is important to be fast asleep by 10 P.M. is that during the sleep cycle between the time period of 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. The body performs a cleansing/healing/brain-reset function. During this period, we're supposed to experience "deep rest" allowing the brain to fully settle down well enough for this cycle to begin. It is this cycle that is responsible for our feeling "refreshed" when we awake the next day. For those of us who "miss" this cycle due to either staying up late or insomnia, the health effects are tremendous because during this period, the brain and the body is "recharged". Our internal organs down to the cellular level need rest too. If we don't receive that "deep rest" we harm our bodies at the cellular level of rest which affects its "renewal" process. If we neglect this process long enough, the ability of rest to occur at the cellular level can be inhibited because the cells become used to this process of improper rest.

3. Because many of us do not get the appropriate amount of rest and the most appropriate time, our cells rest and renewal process becomes severely impaired overtime leading to more serious diseases like insomnia and alzheimers. Insomnia happens because the brain cells aren't getting enough rest and don't renew themselves as quickly. Alzheimer's results because the brain ages quickly as a result of this lack of rest leading to the "death" of brain cells, the impediment of brain function, weak communication between brain cells, and slower brain processes.

4. If many people would only discipline themselves to simply obtain rest at the right time everyday, that would eliminate many problems. Additionally, you should avoid eating or drinking anything after 7:30 P.M. The reason for this is you want your digestive system to rest as well. If you eat anything after this time, it will affect the healing/cleansing process that takes place while you are in the period of "deep rest". Also, you may have to wake during the middle of the night to rid the body of wastes disturbing sleep.

5. According to Ayurvedic health, the body's digestive system is strongest during the period of time between 10 A.M. and 2 P.M. This means that this time period is most appropriate for eating your biggest meal of the day. Unfortunately in America, in addition to our horrific dieting habits, we tend to eat our biggest meal of the day during dinner, when we should actually only eat a light meal. Also, we tend to eat later in the day (after 7:30 P.M.) and once again, this is not recommended if you want to improve your body's ability to sleep. Sadly enough, many of us don't learn enough about the importance of sleep cycles, proper rest, and dieting. This is where the bulk of our problems lie. Health is by far the most important subject you will ever learn but in America, many health practices are either ignored or not taken seriously.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join