It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing red and blue object in the sky..help?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FloridaSkyWatch

Does no one really know what these blinking lights are?

Millions do

its a small group of people who don't know or speculate stars are something else.

I've been scouring the internet recently and can not find one real answer, but everyone's asking the question. Surely someone knows what these are.....

Have you tried any programs/sites that identifies celestial objects.

Or simply conspiracy sites?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"i was standing outside smoking a cigarette a few hours ago, staring at the sky, " oh yes really? ahuh one thing I noticed is all trolls smoke a lot

sictransitgloria
w!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does it change from green/blue/red/amber? If so I've been seeing this in the sky for years.

And I've seen it do some weird things 3 days in a row.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've seen this very same object. I don't believe it could be phenomena. Perhaps a satellite instead?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I saw something it was like a plane but it had blue and red lights and it was nosey and really fast and it was followed by planes

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sictransitgloria
A friend and I have actually seen this too. We were in northern California. Please PM me.

Even down to the tunnel vision.

It was NOT a jet that we saw. I would like to hear about your experience. Hope to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I live in central Kentucky, I've seen a few of these lights for the past five nights. One seems to be less than 200 feet above the ground, it stays still for an out ten minutes then drifts around, then it's still again. I'm positive it's not an airplane because it stays still for so long, and it's not a helicopter because it's close enough to be heard if it was but it's dead silent. I know it's not a plane in the distance because I've driven to the next town over and it was then behind me, I could actually drive right under it. I live in a very very small town, there's no chance it's a blimp or personal aircraft, especially at night. One was close enough I could have flown my drone up and hit it. I though maybe it was a drone but it was in the air for more than an hour. There is a military base nearby and theres rumored to be a subterranean base along with it. I don't know that for sure but a friend of mine works there and claims there's some secretive things happening there. I'm going to try to get a telescope and check this thing out some more.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gattomorto

You no longer need to make 20 posts to start your thread so no need to post "I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone. "
18 is quite enough , let's have it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: gattomorto

You no longer need to make 20 posts to start your thread so no need to post "I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone. "
18 is quite enough , let's have it.

Glad someone else noticed, I thought I was stuck in a time loop

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
space 5-0

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I seen whatyure talking about. I live in southern Oregon, my uncle has a laser beam, one of the ones that reach over six miles, and he flashed it with it, just tonight, and it started freaking out, flashing red white and blue, (we thought it was a star) and orbiting slowly. We decided to send it Morse code with the laser, saying like "help. Just landed off mars." Or something. It started flashing Morse code back, and orbiting towards us. It's the Global Defense Network satellite, part of (I believe it was Nixon's) idea to stop an alien invasion, and prevent war on our home planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gattomorto
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

REALLY how do you know

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hello all.. they are pleadians from higher dimensions, they don't harm anyone. They can shapeshift their crafts. Usually visible to long time smokers seeking for something and enlightened people. Pleadians are here for uplifting the human consciousness. If u r the chosen one, these beings can connect to your self consciousness field and show you much more than what you usually perceive from 5 or 6 sense reality, these abilities are such as telepathy, communicating with other beings, opening the spiral fields in the spine and our connection to supreme true power.
Reptilian human consciousness is real, it's a low vibration consciousness which feeds on false power, greed, jealous and damage causing behaviour. This consciousness is spreading in education, politics and culture through different systems.
Our history is not what we have read in the educational books, our top goverment society is doing their best to cover-up the higher true knowledge and they are using that knowledge to stopping the growth of self soul and keep people in 3D reality.
In 3D controlling, for example..Top government society has already created free energy system for life times but they don't want that, they kill everyone who tries to innovate. Many space crafts have been captured by defense and they reverse engineer to gain power.
It's time to wake up.
We have to believe in our true self and it's our assignment to support our allies.spread the true knowledge to next generations. First step is to become fearless and infinite love.
Save peace and love.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxVIBGYORR

Don't stop believing

Any PROOF for any of that above don't worry I know the answer

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I didnt capture those moments yet. Neither they like to get captured on cameras and publishing. I trust my eyes n intuition. I alone saw a fake plane changing its form. I wondered why!
What would be your answer
? I am all ears .
edit on 5-6-2016 by MaxVIBGYORR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Even though this post started in 2008 I'm seeing the same thing tonight and wondered also... I live in Massachusetts and I seen the same thing it was in between the moon and mars just flashing red white and blue I also thought it was a plane but it stayed in the same spot... My sister suggested it was either Jupiter or Saturn and some type of light from the sky hitting the planet to make it glimmer don't remember the correct term but that's what I have

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its August 3rd 2016...

And I am looking at the same thing from Sri Lanka in the North Eastern sky. Its a sharp blue object, when I zoom in with my camera (60x zoom) I can see that it is made of 3 smaller dots. And it ust hovers in one smal area of the sky. It moves left, then right, then suddenly moves left again and goes up and down.

I just dont understand how something so far can suddenly move so quick... (that should be a big distance up there). And then how it suddenly reverses back to the other direction without curving.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxVIBGYORR
I didnt capture those moments yet. Neither they like to get captured on cameras and publishing. I trust my eyes n intuition. I alone saw a fake plane changing its form. I wondered why!
What would be your answer
? I am all ears .

Drink / Drugs over active imagination ALL more likely than your claim

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just saw it tonight for the first time and there are seven of them around my house! I have NEVER seen anything flashing like this and have appeared to be in multiples! None of them seem to be moving but they are definitely flashing these lights??!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join