It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing red and blue object in the sky..help?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hmm so it WAS a star?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

The more you stare at one of these, the more they can get a hold of you and give you that physical exam in the hovering object before you knew the hour had past. I'd run when you see these things , since once they got you, they'l keep coming back more and more. ASK ANY ABDUCTEE.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sictransitgloria

I wish I could have found new thread but we live in south and last night in the eastern sky there was a planet, star, ufo, something that was flashing pinkish red, blue, green, purplish color lights. I have actually seen several ufo's in my life, including one where the whole town saw it.

This was obviously a planet or a star. Just wondering if anyone else observed. We watched through binoculars and it was amazing. Seen lots of amazing things watching the sky but the light show this was putting out was the best have seen in while.

Wish I would have a way to take picture lol.

We watched as it rose with moon for almost hour, did anyone else see this.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have seen this too. It's NOT a planet or a star.... It's NOT a plane or a helicopter.

I live in the southern US and this red, white, blue and green flashing object has been blinking for weeks in the south and eastern parts of the sky. Clear lights, not shades of a bright color. It is clearly flashing distinct colors and is hovering in the sky in one spot.

The colored flashes look to me like they're some sort of communication signals.

Also, after staring at this object one night for about an hour... I went inside then came back out a couple minutes later and it completely moved! This thing hovered in the exact same spot for about an hour while I stared at it, then it completely moved from the south sky to the east sky in a couple minutes time.
edit on 19-12-2013 by BluBerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BluBerry

Clear lights, not shades of a bright color. It is clearly flashing distinct colors and is hovering in the sky in one spot.

With this description you are describing a star or planet

It's NOT a planet or a star....

But fall under the same description,

Why is it not a star or planet, have you checked to see what is in that part of the sky at the certain times you are seeing this?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's not a planet because it moved across the sky suddenly to a different spot after it didn't move an inch for an hour

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sounds like a UFO.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
sounds like Sirius to me... especially if it was in the morning

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BluBerry

It's not a planet because it moved across the sky suddenly to a different spot after it didn't move an inch for an hour

But you didn't see it move,

How do you know it was the same object?

Again, have you tried to find out if anything was meant to be in that part of the sky at that time, both the south and east viewing of the object/light you say is the same?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The OP is not seeing things. They are real, they hide in front of constellations, imitate stars, travel tree top high. They can change shape/brightness. They make it hard to discern how far away they are, may look like its way out there when in fact its real close. As soon as I get enough posts, I will start a thread on my experiences.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

magnecore
The OP is not seeing things. They are real, they hide in front of constellations, imitate stars, travel tree top high. They can change shape/brightness. They make it hard to discern how far away they are, may look like its way out there when in fact its real close. As soon as I get enough posts, I will start a thread on my experiences.

They are satellites.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Hehe, no. Not satellites. Ive had direct personal experience with these things in a very rural setting. They do more than just sit in the sky blinking.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

magnecore

Hehe, no. Not satellites. Ive had direct personal experience with these things in a very rural setting. They do more than just sit in the sky blinking.

Where are you? I look at the night sky all the time so I might be able to help you identify what you've seen.
edit on 23-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by magnecore

They do more than just sit in the sky blinking.

Funny that so do satellites.

Not saying it was one,

just pointing it out as I assume you assume or think that is what satellites do due to posting this

Hehe, no. Not satellites.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

JadeStar

magnecore

Where are you? I look at the night sky all the time so I might be able to help you identify what you've seen.
edit on 23-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Missouri Ozarks.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Not saying it was one,

just pointing it out as I assume you assume or think that is what satellites do due to posting this

Hey, I was a skeptic and even tried to ignore what Ive seen several times, but when it gets in your face there is no more denial.

People who live in the country tend to know where the stars are in the evening because sometimes they have to stay out late taking care of animals and such. Ive seen these "pulsating stars" drop down rather quickly into the horizon, then change ember red and move along about tree top high, break into two balls of red light, and continue kind of " lightly bouncing" along going just above the tree tops until either gradually fading out or going out of view. Seen it probably 50 times or more.

They have been documented, in one of the most thorough investigations around. Have you ever read Project Identification? When I found this book in the library years ago ( I was looking for information on what I was seeing), I was astounded to find out it described exactly what I was experiencing.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

People who live in the country tend to know where the stars are in the evening because sometimes they have to stay out late taking care of animals and such. Ive seen these "pulsating stars" drop down rather quickly into the horizon, then change ember red and move along about tree top high, break into two balls of red light, and continue kind of " lightly bouncing" along going just above the tree tops until either gradually fading out or going out of view. Seen it probably 50 times or more. They have been documented, in one of the most thorough investigations around. Have you ever read Project Identification? When I found this book in the library years ago ( I was looking for information on what I was seeing), I was astounded to find out it described exactly what I was experiencing.

It really doesn't matter where people live to know where the stars are in the evening what ever that is supposed to mean.

Project Identification?

Who is the author?

50 times viewing this phenomena that interests you and you say you researched, how much footage or how many images do you have from all those experiences?

Since it was so astounding why not share your conclusions and verifications?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

magnecore

InhaleExhale

Not saying it was one,

Hey, I was a skeptic and even tried to ignore what Ive seen several times, but when it gets in your face there is no more denial.

People who live in the country tend to know where the stars are in the evening because sometimes they have to stay out late taking care of animals and such. Ive seen these "pulsating stars" drop down rather quickly into the horizon, then change ember red and move along about tree top high, break into two balls of red light, and continue kind of " lightly bouncing" along going just above the tree tops until either gradually fading out or going out of view. Seen it probably 50 times or more.

They have been documented, in one of the most thorough investigations around. Have you ever read Project Identification? When I found this book in the library years ago ( I was looking for information on what I was seeing), I was astounded to find out it described exactly what I was experiencing.

Don't believe one single word of that.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm in Tampa Florida area, I'm constantly looking at the sky and photographing GeoEngineering going on in our skies. About a year ago I was taking some night pictures of atmospheric aerosol spraying at night. When I noticed this odd blue white and red blinking light at first thought it was another GeoEngineering plane, but I noticed after 15 min it's not moving.
It's been a year since then. I've seen this “light" every single night that its been clear. Even sometimes when you can't see any other stars. (slightly cloudy)
For awhile now its been 3 of these blinking lights, they are always in pretty close proximity of each other, and are first visible in the eastern sky and slowly move westward.
Tonight first noticed them at 7:45 EST and last time I was outside 11:45 EST all three are still in the exact place.

Does no one really know what these blinking lights are? I've been scouring the internet recently and can not find one real answer, but everyone's asking the question. Surely someone knows what these are.....

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FloridaSkyWatch

So your constantly photographing yet you haven't taken a photograph of this object my don't you post some of your pics?

Watching it for a year you claim yet no picture?????

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join