It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Destroyed China's Largest Military Armory, Says Source (Nuclear Warhead Explosion implie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I hope not. I saw a special about the aftermath of Chernobyl on HBO a couple of years ago...The damage done to the people there is enough to make a grown man cry.

Have you ever seen a baby with it's brain OUTSIDE of it's skull?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I was watching a documentary about HAARP couple days ago with a friend,

Did you know that HARRP can actually 'draw' in the auroras? I will do a thread on HARRP soon... I am still gathering data...

But why would we zap China when Exxon is in the middle of major deals to help them build oil pipelines to Tibet... where they found billions of barrels of OIL under Tibet?

Or did you think the wanted to rule Tibet for the tea and yak butter?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by zorgon]

I saw something about HAARP being able to draw patterns of some sort, more information on this would be good.

About zapping China, and China's military specifically. Just look at what happened today. China and Russia boycotted sanctions against Robert Mugabe proposed by the security council, because they boycotted, those sanctions have fallen through, will not happen, it's a kick in the face for the US and UK and others who wanted this.

And thats just one case, there's the Iran issue, the star wars issue. The US has plenty of reasons it would like China to cease and desist with it's political awkwardness it's displaying, making things difficult for everyone but their allies. I would not be at all surprised if the quake was a slap in the face from the US. And i would not be surprised if China with it's stubborn underdog attitude would become even more antagonistic because of it.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemiro

Chinese and Russians deployed scalars in 2005. It's public info, but referred to as "Superweapons" in the press at the time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

You & Zorgon may have a point. If HAARP was used, look what it targeted & hit: Military, Political, Economic, Olympic...(list goes on).

It may have set Beijing back several years. Sorry but they need it. If I offended any liberals out there, no apologies forthcoming. China's actions against the US Navy in recent months have been outright dangerous. Surfacing one of their subs 5 miles away from one of our aircraft carriers. Hacking into DOD computers, spying/stealing defense data on our navy & subs, etc. I know there was a lot of collateral damage, but jeez, we are practically paying them to slaughter us or our grand kids. I think 99% of my home's contents are made in China.

Sorry but the "Cold War" isn't quite over. Those bas___ds in Beijing still use a little red book written by Mao and keep people oppressed.

Cheers...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The US is using engineered earth quakes to hit the Chinese where it hurts and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. Who will believe them? And how can they fight something that they cannot see?

HAARP is already active and has been for decades.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I was watching a documentary about HAARP couple days ago with a friend, it got to the part where it showed the strange lights that harp creates in the clouds, and my friend said that it was the same thing that was seen before the earthquake in china. I haven't looked into this myself so all i have is second hand knowledge about the events, anyone can clarify?

I found this picture that was taken on the day of the earthquake of strange lights in the sky.

The site also discuss the possibility of Haarp being used or whether this a natural phenomenon.

www.angelsfortruth.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Very interesting information cheers. Just showed that picture to my friend and I'm checking your link out now.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
china did not detonate a bomb. they are just a few weeks out from the olympics, and you think they would do that?

the olympics is hugely important to them. they stand to make a fortune off of it, and they are trying to "reintroduce" the "new china" to the world. there is no way, no how that this was purposeful.

further, there is no way that the US would want this to happen. we are tied together with china. our fates are just about to the point of being interdependant.

this was an earthquake that, due to its location, created a possible nuclear incident.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

what strange light? the sun shining through the cloud? i see that all the time here in west texas. not sure if it is some pollutant, or just the prismatic effect of the ice crystals. but that is not a "strange light" any more than a rainbown is.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Why not?

Because besides radiation there is nothing similar. This is what they mean by comparing apples and oranges. Just because they're both fruit does not in any way mean they're the same.

I am of the opinion Earthquake caused Nuclear accident...

Ok.
And I'm telling you if there was, it would have been detected a long time ago. Especially if a nuke went off.

I monitor earthquakes live daily..
www.iris.edu...

and I posted the series of aftershocks in the other thread. And they are still continuing today...

08-JUL-2008 12:12:59 31.57 103.95 4.8 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
05-JUL-2008 18:50:13 31.49 104.21 4.7 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
05-JUL-2008 07:00:45 31.65 104.25 4.7 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
28-JUN-2008 23:55:19 32.19 104.80 4.6 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
27-JUN-2008 21:42:11 32.32 104.99 4.8 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA

Nuclear explosions do not last that long...

Exactly. Ruling out their nukes going off. So.....what exactly is your point?

and there would have been a spike just before the Earthquake... and there wasn't

So Mother Nature 1
China Secret Nuclear Base 0

wha?

I'm sure mother nature probably did do a number on their facilities. There's no evidence however that there's been any leaks or nuke explosions.

(and if it did, who cares!? Less nukes for us to worry about!
)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I found this picture that was taken on the day of the earthquake of strange lights in the sky.

I can't tell if you guys are being serious or not sometimes

In case you are being serious, that is a sunbow. NOT rare at all. And very much a natural phenom. Happens any time high clouds are around.

In case you're not being serious:
Good one! Strange lights

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yep those poor guys over at HAARP are going to get the blame every time there's a set of strange lights preceding an earthquake in a country which the US deems "uncooperative" Could it be anything to do with the fact that HAARP is funded by the US navy and air force?

Gawd anyone would think that the last 3 secretaries of defence had some weather control weapons, judging by the way the last 3 of em have called for the dissolution of the 1976 UN weather weapon treaty.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
In case you're not being serious:
Good one! Strange lights

Such a comedian... what do you do for an encore??

A "HAARP" attack in China?

For BFFT: Have a look at the original clip... shortly before the quake..

10 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China
www.youtube.com...

Also here is what an Earthquake cloud looks like...

I would have posted the one from China but it is not as clear as this one... This one's caption...

The 7.8 Turkey earthquake cloud

These infrared images were from the IndoEx satellite from 6:00 to 15:00 on Jul.16,1999. At 6:00, a linear cloud appeared in a large clear sky near Sri Lanka. The cloud lengthened as it moved eastward, and then disappeared after 15:00. The length of the cloud, 800 km, suggested an earthquake of magnitude over 7. The tail (see 9:00) pointed to the northwest, and indicated that the epicenter would be in a region from Iran to Italy. However, the satellite images did not show the exact epicenter, and Shou did not know it until Aug. 17, 1999 when the 7.8 Turkey earthquake happened at 40.74N, 29.86E.

Source: Bam Earthquake Prediction & Space Technology
Zhonghao Shou
Darrell Harrington
Earthquake Prediction Center
500E 63rd 19K, New York, NY 10021
quake.exit.com...

quake.exit.com...

Here is a collection of Earthquake clouds...

Now if you take the three in the corners... and get the sunbow effect on those... they pretty much would look like what was in the Youtube video of the iridescent clouds...

Now for all you HAARPies out there....

Drawing with HAARP?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here are some more video's of the sunbows just before the earthquake:

and then there is this information about the "Earthquake lights":

Mysterious lights in the sky have long been considered precursors of earthquakes, although this idea is not taken seriously by mainstream science.

Recently, there were several reports of celestial sightings above Lincolnshire in the days before the earthquake, which had its epicentre near Market Rasen when it struck on February 27, 2008. It raises the question: Did people see 'earthquake lights'?

These are almost certainly electro-magnetic discharges, and come as little surprise to EU advocates.

EM disturbances probably also explain the numerous reports of animals behaving strangely before earthquakes. Such behaviour is too well documented to be dismissed out of hand, but EM forces are also largely ignored in geology, which like most sciences takes its lead from cosmology.

www.plasmacosmology.net...

This is one i find particuarly interesting:

In the Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 37–71, 2003, there is an excellent report that addresses the more down-to-earth problems facing geophysicists trying to understand earthquakes. The paper is titled, Rocks That Crackle and Sparkle and Glow: Strange Pre-Earthquake Phenomena, by Dr. Friedemann T. Freund, a professor in the Department of Physics, San Jose State University, and a senior researcher at NASA Ames Research Center. Dr. Freund writes, "Many strange phenomena precede large earthquakes. Some of them have been reported for centuries, even millennia. The list is long and diverse: bulging of the Earth’s surface, changing well water levels, ground-hugging fog, low frequency electromagnetic emission, earthquake lights from ridges and mountain tops, magnetic field anomalies up to 0.5% of the Earth’s dipole field, temperature anomalies by several degrees over wide areas as seen in satellite images, changes in the plasma density of the ionosphere, and strange animal behavior. Because it seems nearly impossible to imagine that such diverse phenomena could have a common physical cause, there is great confusion and even greater controversy."

www.thunderbolts.info...

Why? Well...i live in West Texas, and we have a phenomenon in Marfa called "The Marfa Lights". It also happens in Anson ("The Anson Lights"). What you basically have is something that looks like balled lightning zipping around the sky before burning out. The best guess so far is that it is an EM discharge from the surrounding mountains. Plasma balls that are emitted from the internal stress of the mountains.

So, if you consider this, and the info above, there is obvious support for the concept that earthquakes might have an electrical basis.

There are ample stories of something called "Earthquake lightning" all over the web:

www.google.com...

[edit on 13-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Here are some more video's of the sunbows just before the earthquake:

Only the number Tex T_XELVP94GQ

[edit on 13-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
DOH!!! Now i have fixed it.

Thanks for that, Z.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Here is one of my more controversial threads I started about HAARP and the China Quake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still collecting more data on this and completing a more detailed analysis of the situation.

Zorgon, share info? I am a Radar engineer and work with High power klystrons and know the damage these things can do especially when in a focused beam. I am not sure that HAARP uses the same technology, but I am almost positive they are using some kind of "tron" tube for the almost billion watts of power they are generating.

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Zorgon, share info? I am a Radar engineer and work with High power klystrons and know the damage these things can do especially when in a focused beam.

Gladly... I have been working on HAARP for the website and plan to do a major post on it... but my problem is TIME... (another thread waiting
) I have been following trails including official contacts and there is so much data I cannot keep up...

Just a teaser..

HAARP is 'involved' in stealth technology
HAARP has the ability (or so they believe) to throw up a 'shield' around the planet if the pole swap happens and we are left defenseless from the sun and cosmic rays

With your expertise... you can probably help explain some of the things I have found... however some of the info I have cannot be just tossed out on a public board ( as Tex knows
) but if you can keep a secret just drop me a line... I am sure your 'job credentials' will make your jaw drop when I show you the patent.

The trick will be how to present the info without risking 'Imperial Entanglement'

I don't want to add too much here right now until I have all the material ready but you can write me at [email protected] and we can talk and I will show you where I am at right now...

I am SO tempted to show you a picture.... but I will sit on it

However I must state that I do not believe HAARP has anything to do with THIS China earthquake... the reason? because there is too much at stake right now for them to mess things up that way..

[edit on 14-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

No radiation! You must be kidding me! Tests, creations of new theories. Radiation might not have been warrented. I myself am working on a new theory of my own. Sometimes I also ad-lib when I cook. You don't always have the necessary tools available, but you can improvise. I do believe what went on in China was a formittable accident.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The thing I'd like to know, is whether or not the current HAARP system even has enough 'oomph' to create an earthquake of this magnitude with this kind of accuracy.
I'd like to see some research on any similarities between the scale of power required to create an earthquake in Shichuan using HAARP, and the frequency of energy required to artificially create aurora phenomena (those lights in the sky).
Yet again I find myself wishing I'd have been born a full-time physicist.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by nrky]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join