It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Destroyed China's Largest Military Armory, Says Source (Nuclear Warhead Explosion implie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
since were all just speculating over the reports here
i would like to toss in another fun theory as its crossing my mind

what if, in a chinese secret facility, they had created/unleashed a very dangerous weapon, and it went berzerk

it was so destructive, the military being obliterated inside the facility by the berzerk weapon, had no choice they felt, but to set off a few nukes "down there" to stop the weapon from escaping and unleashing havok on nearby local unsuspecting chinese

also, having a top secret military weapon go berzerk, and hit national news, looks Very bad for publicity, the leadership could easily be thrown out over it, especially in china a revolution could happen

that is, if the weapon didnt destroy them first

hey man, i dont think america and russia are the only nations who have top secret Weirdness

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Well if that is true that they had an accident that triggered a nuclear detonation then they will have to cover up the radiation sickness that will spread bad to all the region. I have to doubt this because we should have had radiation alarms ringing all over by now.

If they pick up any radiation then the games will be canceled. Then again Bush may help them cover this up for helping us with North Korea.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
To surmise, It is plausible to say the event may have a unnatural cause or "trigger" i.e. HAARP.
Nuclear accidents have probably happened due to the earthquake.

Those accidents did not start a nuclear chain reaction, and the event was not caused by nuclear means.

Though HAARP can do some amazing things... I am going to have to go with "We didn't turn it on China..." based on what my sources have been showing me... no I cannot show proof right now... so this is my opinion... The fact that Buzz Aldrin is partners in a Chinese anti gravity research company that Tex and I have been tracking is one key...

It is fairly obvious that there is bunker concrete all around the site... but as to radiation leakage... if there was as much as would need to be there then what about these people snooping around that took the photos in the OP article?

Now Hiroshima was a small blast by comparison but walking around ground zero wasn't too healthy

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
It is all over the net, google it. I guess a natural earthquake causes concrete and huge boulders to fly out of a mountain like lava.

Not sure if anyone has responded to this or not but yes....yes earthquakes can certainly cause massive earth and rock slides. And they don't fly Out of a mountain, they fall off it.

Not sure what your videos of underground nuke explosions have to do with anything.....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird And they don't fly Out of a mountain, they fall off it.
Not sure what your videos of underground nuke explosions have to do with anything.....

Ummmm you HAVE read the thread yes? about the concrete that CAME OUT of the hole?

:shk:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ummmm you HAVE read the thread yes? about the concrete that CAME OUT of the hole?

Sure I read people claiming that...

Still doesn't explain the nuke videos.

As also stated in this thread, you would not be able to hide a nuclear explosion. The U.S. nor any of China's enemies have no reason to keep a nuclear explosion a secret if one occured. The damage also was in NO WAY consistant with an underground nuke explosion.
If an amory was destroyed then yeah you'd get explosions (and hench concrete or whatever shooting up). But there is no evidence of it being nuclear.

So again, why the videos? Especially when the videos were just posted....and that was it. No comparisons to the damage around the quake sites or anything.

Here's a video of a leaf
www.youtube.com...

See I can post random videos too

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird The U.S. nor any of China's enemies have no reason to keep a nuclear explosion a secret if one occured.

Russia did... it was a long time before we knew what happened at Chernobyl, despite all out hardware in the sky

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Kdial1,
Nice thread..
I suspected this back when it happened..Check out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll have to catch up on this thread later -at work..
Which was it nuke caused earthquake or earthquake caused nuke explosion? Not sure how that would result.
Checking for radiation leaks from gaseous diffusion systems makes sense

BP

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've been curious about this ever since I read a post a while back about large chunks of concrete and rubble being found near the epicenter. Not like we'll ever really find out the real truth, but that would be uber crazy if true.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If the US has used "Scalar Weaponry" on the Chinese (I don't know what it is, but I assume it has something to do with manipulating the Earth) there has to be a room full of Military dudes laughing their asses off. China is like, "omg what happened?! (to the press: "Nothing happened")".

Just something that struck my mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm am pretty sure that a nuclear explosion of any magnitude is something that is easily detectable anywhere in the world given today's technology. The US possesses every tool needed to know exactly whether or not a nuclear device was detonated. We have special reconnaissance aircraft to measure fallout dispersal, the VELA satellites, seismic monitoring, spy satellites of both optical and synthetic aperture radar type, and so on and so on. This is excluding the fact that the seismic energy of said event was equal to about 600 megatons of tnt, a yield no nuclear weapon can achieve currently.

The worst case scenario here, assuming the earthquake was naturally caused and that proper safety procedures were used with all devices in the area, is that a nuclear weapon could be stressed by temperature or pressure into detonating the conventional explosive lenses that create the super critical mass needed for a nuclear explosion. These conventional explosive lenses would not cause a nuclear explosion in this manner, as to function in the capacity they were designed, they must be detonated with precise timing to achieve the desired end result of a nuclear explosion. Rather they would turn into dirty bombs, explosively disseminating plutonium into their environment.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Russia did... it was a long time before we knew what happened at Chernobyl, despite all out hardware in the sky

By "long time" I'm assuming you mean 24 hours...

Even in Russia they didn't know how bad it was at first.

It also wasn't a nuclear bomb exploding. You can't compare the two.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Although it's likely that a nuke on an already stressed fault line could trigger an earthquake I seriously doubt the Chinese would be experimenting knowing what could occur, sure the civilian losses are acceptable although foreign media all over the place??? No way.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Sure I read people claiming that...

Still doesn't explain the nuke videos.
Your reply….
Here's a video of a leaf
www.youtube.com...

See I can post random videos too

 nice ;-)

Zorgon up,

Has anyone seen this webcam? It’s the best on the internet IMHO …?

Live webcam in a garden in south Florida, Andy & Mike have a bubble machine linked to it… soo cool ahhh, very random too!
I Promise You Will Smile if You Press The Button on This Cam!

How Zen like and Simplictically wonderfull!

Anyhow back on topic!

Natural stuff IMHO looking at everything, maybe not the trigger?

A few posters have stated “they don’t know …. About Scalar Weapons etc…”

So another great video cam  now this is weird, because they have had one off for a while, but for HAARP here is a webcam live of it now…. Have a Peek!

The Currently Working Live HAARP webcam

Interesting site! Should give most a overview… but you will not see on here the goings on that many fear the military arm here is up to! But for an overview of the nature, facility and aim of HAARP go the horses mouth first?

HAARP Homepage

Now I suggest many take much time reading this, and go ogle, reference preferably the information they don’t understand, or ask!

Then the mainstay of alternative news on this subject, that is feasable due the propagators professional credentials is “Angels Don’t Play This HAARP” and the second one “Angels Still Don’t etc” do a go ogle video search, you tube, watch and enjoy!

For scalar weaponry well look here guys… for a pretty scary view!

12 Things You Should Know About Scalar Weapons.

The main person here,,, uncovering, revealing this information is again of much professional and historical credulence is Lt Col Tom Bearden. He has done interviews with the disclosure project too.

Here is his Own Website

and for a good sharing site but naughty !

This is a Good Collection of his Books by Him :-)

Mmm look at his stuff very interesting indeed, he knows his stuff, however for a balanced view of Scalar Weaponry here;

The Best Place is Here

This is maybe for a new thread? This stuff exists, and maybe has been used in the incident back on topic that this thread is talking about to trigger the quake. HAARP could too its pretty scary stuff?

Listen guys ELF HAARP and scalar stuff has been developing for years, google “Woodpecker Project” for a historical view, theve been messing or at least attempting to, with peoples thoughts and feelings for years, so trying to start earthquakes in..well…in knowledge of that… well maybe just maybe?

Regards,

Elf
MischeviouslyBlowingBubbles

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It is fairly obvious that there is bunker concrete all around the site...

Is it?

What's the difference between "bunker concrete" and any other kind of concrete?

For example, the concrete used in a retaining wall, like this one?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was watching a documentary about HAARP couple days ago with a friend, it got to the part where it showed the strange lights that harp creates in the clouds, and my friend said that it was the same thing that was seen before the earthquake in china. I haven't looked into this myself so all i have is second hand knowledge about the events, anyone can clarify?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
I was watching a documentary about HAARP couple days ago with a friend,

Did you know that HARRP can actually 'draw' in the auroras? I will do a thread on HARRP soon... I am still gathering data...

But why would we zap China when Exxon is in the middle of major deals to help them build oil pipelines to Tibet... where they found billions of barrels of OIL under Tibet?

Or did you think the wanted to rule Tibet for the tea and yak butter?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It was HAARP type in china considers war on U.S because of haarp on google,or better yet cheakout abbaswatchman.com go to news

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this on CBS yet? Considering the date I am surprised it was not posted...

China: Quake-Damaged Nuke Sites Are Safe
Authorities Release New Info Saying 32 Radiation Sources Were Damaged In Disaster

More than 30 sources of radiation were buried by debris from the massive earthquake in central China last week, but all have either been recovered or safely cordoned off, state media reported Tuesday.

The Chinese government had previously said all nuclear facilities affected by the May 12 earthquake were safe and under control, but did not give any details about which sites were affected or whether any were damaged.

But the quake buried 32 sources of radiation under rubble in Sichuan province, the heart of the disaster zone, Xinhua News Agency reported, citing Minister of Environmental Protection Zhou Shengxian.

Okay so what do they mean "ALL NUCLEAR FACILITIES?" So here we have a mainstream media source reporting it...

Though Sichuan has no commercial nuclear power plants, the province has extensive military and nuclear weapons research facilities. The headquarters for China's nuclear weapons design facility is in Mianyang and a plutonium processing facility is in Guangyuan, both cities damaged by the quake.

Hans Kristensen, a nuclear arms expert at the Federation of American Scientists, was skeptical about the Chinese government's blanket statement that all nuclear facilities were safe, questioning why no information was released on specific nuclear weapons plants.

"I find it hard to believe, given the widespread destruction in this region, that the military plants that have nuclear materials somehow escaped (the disaster's) reach," he said.

Well now that is curious and a lot more believable....

In response to the quake, the military sent soldiers to protect nuclear sites and the country's nuclear safety agency notified staff to be prepared in case of an environmental emergency.

China's main government Web site and a state-run newspaper described "nuclear facilities" and "radioactive sources" as including power plants, reactors, and sites for fuel production and waste disposal, as well as materials used for scientific research and medical treatment.

So first it was all BS... no way are nukes involved...

But now we see military sent soldiers to protect nuclear sites and the country's nuclear safety agency notified staff to be prepared in case of an environmental emergency. reported by mainstream CBS

And its only been a few weeks...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Even in Russia they didn't know how bad it was at first.

Precisely yes...

It also wasn't a nuclear bomb exploding. You can't compare the two.

Why not? I am of the opinion Earthquake caused Nuclear accident...

I monitor earthquakes live daily..
www.iris.edu...

and I posted the series of aftershocks in the other thread. And they are still continuing today...

08-JUL-2008 12:12:59 31.57 103.95 4.8 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
05-JUL-2008 18:50:13 31.49 104.21 4.7 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
05-JUL-2008 07:00:45 31.65 104.25 4.7 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
28-JUN-2008 23:55:19 32.19 104.80 4.6 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA
27-JUN-2008 21:42:11 32.32 104.99 4.8 10.0 SICHUAN, CHINA

Nuclear explosions do not last that long... and there would have been a spike just before the Earthquake... and there wasn't

So Mother Nature 1
China Secret Nuclear Base 0

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join