It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
They would have to include thousands of people to pull it off.

Oh yeah, THOUSANDS!

How many people planned "Operation Northwoods?"

[edit on 9-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Actually again you didnt do your research, if you look on the top of the site it states "This web site was frozen on September 20, 2004 at 12:00 AM, EDT. It is now a Federal record managed on behalf of the National Archives and Records Administration.
External links were active as of that date and time. " if you google 9/11 commision report and actually go to the site where it is listed it compares pretty much even with inforwars.net.

Well, the point I am making is still accurate. Barney the purple dinosaur ranks higher than the 9/11 commission report.

So, does this mean the people who support the OS are declining? No.

Same as comparing the 9/11 CT sites to Barney doesn't mean they are declining either. It's a logical fallacy.

But, anyway, thanks for the info. Actually, I did search for "9/11 commission" and that came up. But, I used Yahoo as I've noticed that Google seems to filter things out. I usually can't find what I'm looking for on Google but find it fast with Yahoo using the exact same search words. Anyway, that's another thread.

Actually good point. but if you want to compare who is looking at the actuall report ( the link to 9-11commison.gov where it goes straight to the report ) infowars.net (9/11 conspiracy website) and barney the 9-11 commision report blows them away. herre are the links:

barney www.websitetrafficrankings.com...

infowars.net www.websitetrafficrankings.com...
so you point is wrong.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by tide88]
9-11commision.gov need to be typed in on the top of the page. although for some reason it is not working now. Anyway try it. You get better stats from the above program. To summarize. the 9/11 comms report 3 month ave. is 653,000 people the other two are around 42,000. so a lot more are interested in 9/11 report then barney. Although I think the barney fad has faded.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

They would have to include thousands of people to pull it off.

Oh yeah, THOUSANDS!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

WOW you are amazing. Let's see. You think it takes the same amount of people to plan something as it would to carry out. 1 person could have planned ONW however to carry it out it would take thousands. Pretty sure they never carried it out. And pretty sure 9/11 happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I couldnt agree more with absolutly everything you said.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
wow - 80% believe 9/11 wasa an inside job! Like most truthers been
smoking something you shouldn't - when I go to NYC from NJ often
take PATH train to WTC station. Sometime are small band (can count
them on your fingers) screaming about 9/11. If 80% of population
buy into the conspiracy why can't get more than 3-4 of these clowns
Also in NY most people pay them them the same amount of attention
as some homeless mental case ranting.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am glad this thread has created as many replies as it has.

I am sorry for the "Americans" part of the title of the thread I realize when you consider the uneducated level of "some" area's of the south this must be wrong. It would be as has been pointed out that 80% of informed New Yorkers know the government is covering up the truth.

Incidently some friends of mine who I never talked to about 9/11, just discovered that it was an inside job and brought it up to me, they JUST FOUND OUT over 6 years laters.

At what point does this thing hit critical mass. Or do people learn about it, and just get depressed and not talk about it?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Answer: Operation N.W. was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by the Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer, to the Secretary of Defense. Kennedy fired General Lyman Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff after it was rejected. (although I can't say that is WHY he was fired.)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
If there was any proof that 9/11 was an inside job, it would have been in the NYT daily, nonstop, since this all started.

Well, not totally an inside job. They had a little help from some intelligence operatives caught driving a van "packed with tons of explosives" who were "sent to document the event."

The NY Times ran a couple of early stories, but failed to follow-up.

Gee, I wonder why?

5 YOUNG ISRAELIS, CAUGHT IN NET OF SUSPICION
By ALISON LEIGH COWAN

The New York Times
10/8/2001

Driving a large van across the George Washington Bridge toward Manhattan hours after the deadly attack on American landmarks, the five men, well built and in their 20's, were speaking in a foreign language. They appeared to be from the Middle East. By some accounts, they seemed to be making light of the tragic situation.

Besides the cash and the passports, one man had fresh pictures of the smoldering wreckage of the trade center in his camera, images he had captured by standing rather conspicuously on the roof of the van.

The men were taken into custody, with news reports leaving the wide impression that the authorities had detained a group of suspicious men taking pictures or rooting for the terrorists from the New Jersey side of the bridge.

A spokesman for the Justice Department in Washington, Dan Nelson, refused to discuss particulars of the Israelis' case or to confirm that that they were in custody. This reporter, who approached the Metropolitan Detention Center on Friday, was turned away.

Mr. Steven Noah Gordon, who was initially hired by the family of one of the detainees, Oded Ellner, on Sept. 17, agreed to represent the other four pro bono as a favor to the Israeli consulate in New York. ''This is a huge misunderstanding,'' said Yigal Tzarfati, an official with the consulate. The five men in detention, he said, ''have nothing to do with the bombings.'' [what bombings?]

...Mr. Gordon said he did not believe his clients were advised of their rights until he was allowed to visit them on Sept. 25. ''They were beside themselves,'' he said.

Even then, he said, six to eight guards sat in on their meetings and forbade them from speaking any language but English. ''It's the strangest case I've ever seen,'' said Mr. Gordon, who said his clients had ''absolutely nothing'' to do with terrorists.

Strange case for sure, especially when they admitted on Israeli TV that they were "sent to document the event."

query.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Answer: Operation N.W. was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by the Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer, to the Secretary of Defense.

So how many people do you think it would've taken to carry out?

Thousands?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Since I have never planned a false flag event. I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I guess that makes me the 20% who actually knows the real truth.I don't try to make lemonade from oranges.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You sure about that? You seem to know a lot about them.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You are a real trip orange fleece. I highly doubt there are govenment agents watching this site. What would be the point. I saw that post yesterday where that guys said an alien attacked him and drew that silly picture. I mean these 9/11 threads are the most sane topic on this site. And even some of those are so rediculous most of them cannot be taken seriously. The problem is when one thing the "truthers" claim is a conspiracy and get proven to be wrong they just move on to the next claim. There are ton of questions that have been answered that the so called "truthers" said had no explaination. Why do you think Loose Change had to make three different revisions to the video. When one of their theories gets proven wrong they need to make another video with more speculation. Hell I saw I post here a couple of months ago which claimed the planes that flew into the WTC were holograms. I wonder what is next.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

By the way you talk and act like you know about Northwoods, one would think you wrote it. Wait, were you the mastermind behind 9/11? After all you seem to know really what happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

[Hell I saw I post here a couple of months ago which claimed the planes that flew into the WTC were holograms. I wonder what is next.

Probably a disinformation campaign by your side to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

The real holograms seem to be the government's "19 Arab hijackers" who never appeared on any airline passenger manifest or government autopsy report (no Arab names ANYWHERE!), with six or seven of these "hijackers" reported to still be alive.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

In reply to the OP, in the rest of the world I think the number closer to 100 percent. Berlusconi in Italy has made it clear that it was an inside job. In Japan all sorts of politicians -- very brave men and women by the way -- are working to expose that it wa an inside job.

However, since it would be jolly difficult to pin it on George W. Bush, it should be enough that he is guilty of a felony under the 1970s FISA law, should be immediately impeached, and should be in jail/gaol.

So I think it is most important to go after the grandson of the Nazi Prescott Bush on the basis of a crime that is in the middle of the kitchen with all the charm of a rotting pile of poo.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It wasn't Rumsfeld, it was Cheney who had the "The plane is X miles out" conversation. And as a PhD Forensic Chemist, I know the temperature of burning JP-5 jet fuel as opposed to the temp of a magnesium ignited iron-oxide/powdered aluminum sulphur supplemented compound is.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

[Hell I saw I post here a couple of months ago which claimed the planes that flew into the WTC were holograms. I wonder what is next.

Probably a disinformation campaign by your side to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

The real holograms seem to be the government's "19 Arab hijackers" who never appeared on any airline passenger manifest or government autopsy report (no Arab names ANYWHERE!), with six or seven of these "hijackers" reported to still be alive.

From the website www.spiegel.de...

Take the BBC, for example, which did in fact report, on September 23, 2001, that some of the alleged terrorists were alive and healthy and had protested their being named as assassins.

But there is one wrinkle. The BBC journalist responsible for the story only recalls this supposed sensation after having been told the date on which the story aired. "No, we did not have any videotape or photographs of the individuals in question at that time," he says, and tells us that the report was based on articles in Arab newspapers, such as the Arab News, an English-language Saudi newspaper.

The operator at the call center has the number for the Arab News on speed dial. We make a call to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. A few seconds later, Managing Editor John Bradley is on the line. When we tell Bradley our story, he snorts and says: "That's ridiculous! People here stopped talking about that a long time ago."

Bradley tells us that at the time his reporters did not speak directly with the so-called "survivors," but instead combined reports from other Arab papers. These reports, says Bradley, appeared at a time when the only public information about the attackers was a list of names that had been published by the FBI on September 14th. The FBI did not release photographs until four days after the cited reports, on September 27th.

The photographs quickly resolved the nonsense about surviving terrorists. According to Bradley, "all of this is attributable to the chaos that prevailed during the first few days following the attack. What we're dealing with are coincidentally identical names." In Saudi Arabia, says Bradley, the names of two of the allegedly surviving attackers, Said al-Ghamdi and Walid al-Shari, are "as common as John Smith in the United States or Great Britain

you can read the rest on the website above. Of course you should read the whole article, but I am sure you wouldnt believe it anyway.

NEXT.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

In reply to the OP, in the rest of the world I think the number closer to 100 percent. Berlusconi in Italy has made it clear that it was an inside job. In Japan all sorts of politicians -- very brave men and women by the way -- are working to expose that it wa an inside job.

Anyone who's done a fair amount of world traveling knows this to be true.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

However, since it would be jolly difficult to pin it on George W. Bush, it should be enough that he is guilty of a felony under the 1970s FISA law, should be immediately impeached, and should be in jail/gaol.

So I think it is most important to go after the grandson of the Nazi Prescott Bush on the basis of a crime that is in the middle of the kitchen with all the charm of a rotting pile of poo.

The latest Zogby poll asks if they believe the Government "Made it happen". As I suspected, only 4.2% agreed with this statement. 26.5 said they thought the government "Let it happen"; though there is not one memo or person on the inside of such a plot who has come out as evidence of this.

An Opinion Dynamics Corporation poll says 34 percent of Americans believe in ghosts, 34% believe in UFO's, and 24% believe in witches. Yet only 4.2% believe Bush blew up the towers...

anyway here are some polls all on one page. One of the first polls was actually sponsored by the 911 truth movement. you have to read some of the questions asked. anyway here is the link:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join