It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

well said....you always seem to have a cool head and good info..
kudos to you....

this is nuts ...THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS and still
these people come and say we are the 1% of lunatics....

911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Scholars for 911 truth , alone has enough evidence....

911...planes crash into wtc and pentagon
same day the us military is doing a simulation
of planes crashing into wtc and pentagon........
gimme a break........
the BUSH CRIME FAMILY
had a freakin hay day... Marvin ,Jeb, George and George...

80% know but only 00.1% protest? ya ..that sounds about right...
I`m a strong advocate for 911 truth and yet have never been to a protest...

sorry debunkers...WE WIN AGAIN... and will WIN EVERY TIME...
you no longer have a foot left to stand on....

and why do we win every time?
because the truth always comes out....

ALL YOUR INFO is easily debunked.......
Score:
Truthers =100
debunkers= 0

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

You conveniently ignore the fact that according to a two year-old Scripps-Howard poll, over a third of the nation thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

I didn't ignore it... I just don't find it credible. If it helps you find validation in your beliefs, fine.

P.S. I like your skull 'n bones avatar. Almost reminds me of, uhhh, Skull and Bones.

Well I WAS in a frat...but I didn't go to Yale. I made that Avatar back in 1996 for an image enhanced part of USENET called Alt.discuss.. it really had nothing to do with some Yale boy's club.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

kudos to you....

911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB

gimme a break........
the BUSH CRIME FAMILY

Score:
Truthers =100
debunkers= 0

What exactly have you won. This is not a game or a contest. Thousands of people died that day. By the way from the other poster that said the italian president said 9/11 was an inside job. First off it was Francesco Cossiga not berlusconi, and he has since come out and said his orginal speech was edited to state the USA, ZIONIST, and MOSSAAD were behind it. This was done by Berlusconi who in fact owns the newspaper who printed the article.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

The New York Times is in Soros hip pocket. They would never miss a chance to print anything negative about Bush and the war. They have one of the best investigative staffs on earth. I do admit they have gone downhill lately and have allowed reporters to fabricate a few stories.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Bull! 80% of New Yorkers do not believe what the 9/11 Truthers believe. That is a bald faced lie. Please provide the data, questions asked and the professional polling firm who conducted the poll. How many were polled? What ages and economic groups? Income levels? Education levels?

Some person asking their buddies if they agree with them is about as dishonest of a polling method as I could imagine.

Oh well, I should have known better. The old post something meaningless with a false title in the 9/11 Forum and watch the points come in trick, eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Defense Attorney for a source of information
Shades of OJ Simpson.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

kudos to you....

911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB
911WAS AN INSIDE JOB

gimme a break........
the BUSH CRIME FAMILY

Score:
Truthers =100
debunkers= 0

REally there was a drill that a plane specifcally crashing into those buildings. Aside from military exercises, a National Reconnaissance Office drill was being conducted on September 11, 2001. In a simulated event, a small aircraft would crash into one of the TOWERS OF THE AGENCIES HEADQUARTERS after experiencing a mechanical failure. The NRO is the branch of the Department of Defense in charge of spy satellites. According to its spokesman Art Haubold: "No actual plane was to be involved -- to simulate the damage from the crash, some stairwells and exits were to be closed off, forcing employees to find other ways to evacuate the building." He further explained: "It was just an incredible coincidence that this happened to involve an aircraft crashing into our facility, as soon as the real world events began, we cancelled the exercise." Most of the agency's personnel were sent home after the attacks.[12] That office is in Vigina, not NY or DC. en.wikipedia.org... But go ahead pick what you want out of the article and use it as truth. Like PLANE CRASHING INTO TOWERS. you conclude there was a highjacking of airlines crashing planes into the twin towers and pentagon.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The hologram nonsense came from directly within the truth movement along with missiles and god knows what other fantasies. You really are trolling aren't you.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Had you read the thread, or the poll questions, you would know only 4.2% believe what you believe. How is that a win? The OP did not even do a poll, they just made up a number from some co-worker asking their friends to agree with them, if that much is even true. The thread title is not true by any stretch. The Mod's must be out today.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Maya432

Had you read the thread, or the poll questions, you would know only 4.2% believe what you believe. How is that a win? The OP did not even do a poll, they just made up a number from some co-worker asking their friends to agree with them, if that much is even true. The thread title is not true by any stretch. The Mod's must be out today.

It is pointless. They believe what they want. They dont try to disporve what the read they just believe it. I am done wasting my time trying to convince people there wasnt a sinister conspiracy. I have been accused of working for the government before on here. I am a painting contractor. Like the government has people trolling this board to disprove conspiracy theories
Dont know why I keep posting. Guess it is fun proving people wrong, even though they refuse to see the truth. We should do a poll here on how many people think 9/11 is a conspiracy. Maybe that way they would get the numbers they are looking for. I love how they ignore your post when you prove them wrong and then move onto another lie. IT is so funny.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by tide88]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Apologies for getting off subject, but how are missiles fantasies? I can understand the hologram crap, but not missiles. Take a good look at the "live" NBC video and you will see the missile that hit the south tower. (Oops, how could they make such a horrible mistake!?) Also, there was a recording of the sound/s when the north tower was struck. I can't remember who recorded it, but if you like, I will post a link. It sounds EXACTLY like a missile echo, hell it is a missile echo. A plane exploding will not cause that type of echo. Also, there was an amateur video of the south tower strike, with NO plane that also featured the same missile echo. I think the guy that made the September Clues videos clearly points out both of these-among others. If you haven't watched those videos, I recommend you do because the evidence of computer graphic planes is undeniable!

Here are two pictures of 'Flight 175' that supposedly hit the south tower for you to compare. I don't know about you, but my eyes are telling me these are two VERY different planes.

Then for even more comparison, have a look at the "live" CNN video. Three different planes, three different sources. In almost every video of the south tower attack there's a different plane. None of this matters though, because their flight paths simply cancel each other out. You can't have the same plane coming in at two different angles.

And the Pentagon being hit by a plane, now that's just laughable. Where's the video of that plane? Oh that's right, the FBI will not release those tapes. I wonder why?

Further, anyone with two eyes can see that the 'Flight 93 crash site' is nothing more than a missile crater.

When you say missiles are fantasies, you're misled and misinformed. A plane will not slice through concrete and steel as we were shown it did to the south tower on 9/11. They knew this. They knew they HAD to use missiles because planes aren't strong enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Actually good point. but if you want to compare who is looking at the actuall report ( the link to 9-11commison.gov where it goes straight to the report ) infowars.net (9/11 conspiracy website) and barney the 9-11 commision report blows them away. herre are the links:

barney www.websitetrafficrankings.com...

infowars.net www.websitetrafficrankings.com...
so you point is wrong.

Actually didn't see the same thing you imply. I thought you said that the 9/11 commission report ranked up with infowars? If so, your point is wrong because if so, they both lack next to Barney. Again. How much of a logical fallacy are we going to allow on this board?

Although I think the barney fad has faded.

Gee, wonder if the same "fad" has occurred for the 9/11 commission and also infowars?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Well I WAS in a frat...but I didn't go to Yale. I made that Avatar back in 1996 for an image enhanced part of USENET called Alt.discuss.. it really had nothing to do with some Yale boy's club.

Really GwionX, Cameron Fox, Throat Yogurt, etc. Whatever you want to call yourself today.

BTW, you have at least admitted to being GwionX and ThroatYogurt has admitted to being Cameron Fox. I have a feeling you are all 4 in the same.

Along with Captain Obvious and Howard Roark.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am GwionX I posted it on my profile from day one if anyone wants to look... My account as Gwionx was suspended for calling ANOK a "twit." although I have been called much worse here --on a semi-regular basis.

Anyway , my old USENET nic was Taxi-Driver I still go by that in many forums. What's the big deal Griff, I told you as much--plus I still use my KOF avatar ( not exactly discrete)

When I became KOF over 10 years ago I changed my nic to GWION.

Here is an excerpt of the OOTIKOF Mission statement written long ago by VitriolTrollsbane:

~The Domain of Cyber: a new realm where anarchy is the norm and knaves prowl unconcerned with concepts like "justice". SPAMmers, Scammers, Lamers and Kooks frolic in unabashed revel of their nefarious habits. The Fools and Trolls are free to spew misconceived notions and blatant falsehoods with no other reason than to instigate discord.

It is the mission of the Knights Of Fire to bring Light to the Darkness of the Internet... to dent the helmets of whichever churls should block the Path... to give Aid and Enlightenment to those in need... and most importantly, to Laugh. Laughing with the ones who "get it" and at the ones who don't. Laugh at the antics of clowns and at the ridiculous starchiness of the terminally stodgy. Laugh at the bigot and the zealot, the puffed-up and the burned-out. What the modern breed of villain craves most of all is to be given credence. By exposing the villain as worthy only of ridicule and derision the day is won. ~

People have been playing on the suckers for a long time in these intrawebs, Griff. Don't be one.

I don't know Cameron Fox, nor do I know Throat Yogurt. But I agree with a lot of what they say. That is about it.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I think 80% is pretty generous to say the least.

What is really sad, after looking at some of the other numbers posted, is why nothing has been done. If 40% are not satisfied, then there should have been another independent investigation. If it is even 40% then maybe 3% are trying to do something about it, which is why there has been no new investigation and why there will not be. Everyone has something to say, but no one will put action behind their words.

To answer an easrlier question about "What will it take..."? I believe no matter what happens the people will not take to the streets, there will be no mass demonstrations. I think people will just go back to their everyday lives no matter what happens, until it is too late. People in this country are totally self absorbed and have little understanding beyond their own worlds. When they will be ready to rise up, is when the FEMA trucks are forcing them into a FEMA camp and by then it is too late.

No one will put an action behind their words because they don't care that much. Is that so hard to notice. They don't care enough to state their beliefs, and I'm sure some of them aren't strong enough to fend off the governments threats. It's all crooked.

And nothing escapes the governments attention. I'm sure when they realized that the people don't trust them, they rubbed in the 9/11 attack. Trying to make it more realistic, to get more people to believe that it was the Iraqis without a doubt on their mind.

There is nothing we can ever do and try to help it. Nothing. Unless all of us, and I do mean all of us, stick together through thick and thin.
But we won't. End of story.

So does it even matter what these people think, if their not going to stick to their beliefs, then don't participate in the poll. Unless it is called specifically for the use of research.Then they shouldn't be listened on. But it is really, really disturbing.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think you pulled that 80% number right out your butt.
Maybe 80% of the far left think 9/11 was an inside job.
Rosie has a lot of loony followers.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Most people are too afraid to make a stand anymore. If we do not desimate our population through foolishness, I'm certain nature will come up with some way to fight back at the virus known as humanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I never made up the 80%, one of my co-wokerers did after visiting New York, and talking to people around ground zero. I asked him if there were protests from truthers there, he said there were only a few and they were low key during the time he spent there.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I think you pulled that 80% number right out your butt.
Maybe 80% of the far left think 9/11 was an inside job.

You mean kind of like the beleivers pull so called evidence to support the official story out of thier butts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join