It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The 9-11 Deception will eventually get out. It might take 40 years (like the JFK truth) but it will happen.
In the meantime, 9-11 Truth seekers are met with repeated put-downs by the gov't (surprise, surprise) and the first wave will fade out much like earlier patriots did. Basically, they have to get on with their respective lives. I salute them and do not fault them in the least. I look at them as the brave "first responders" to exposing the truth.
All one has to do is watch the movie "Wag The Dog" (1998?) and see how, with clever editing, just about anything can visually sway a populace. I have watched many hours of video of that horrific day and I keep asking myself !.) How come those "planes" were flying so fast (when Boeing officials/engineers say that it is impossible to fly that low at those speeds) and 2.) How come a structurally strong steel and concrete building offered absolutely no resistance to aluminum cyclinders - particularly delicate wings just slid right in, no problem. In reality, I believe if ordinary commerical airliners had actually flown into the buildings, the wings would have been broken off and the fuselage would have only gotten partially in.
and finally 3.) The smell that lingered in N.Y. city for weeks and weeks and weeks - an odd telltale smell - of thermite???
In a world filled with evil, this is by far the most heinous act to be committed before my eyes followed only by the soldiers in Iraq shooting one puppy and throwing another off of a cliff as well as the murder of countless Iraq citizens and little children.
My heart goes out to the families and loved ones who have suffered losses these past seven years brought on by amoral and evil enitities who inhabit this world and are corrupt to the core.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The 9-11 Deception will eventually get out. It might take 40 years (like the JFK truth) but it will happen.

... at the risk of derailing this thread even more... what JFK "truth" has taken 40 years to come out?

I do agree that 9/11 will suffer much the same as JFK Assassination because small implications & misunderstandings are confused with actual events, but will be taken as & put forth as facts, which will feed the CTers for years.

No way that 80% of Americans think such a thing… unless this question was asked outside of a Michael Moore movie. I also place no more value in the opinion of a New York City resident then on that lives in Georgia or Ohio. Simply being in the same city makes you an authority? People will either listen and understand facts or they won’t.

Comparing 9/11 to JFK is about as logical as comparing Flight 93 to Flight 800. They are really only brought up to muddy the waters in a discussion (normally brought up by the one with little else to add). Don’t the CTers normally refer to this as a Straw Man?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I do agree that 9/11 will suffer much the same as JFK Assassination because small implications & misunderstandings are confused with actual events, but will be taken as & put forth as facts, which will feed the CTers for years.

Whats still so sad is that people can still believe the official story with no actual investigation reports and physical evidnece to support it will take small implications & misunderstandings that are confused with actual events, and will be taken as & put forth as facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join