It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the mass landing take place?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They should land in the lawn of the white house and make George Bush their bitch!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
*** THIS JUST IN ***
The MASS LANDING will be taking place at your sister's house.

... Well It was funny in my head before I typed It

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

My sister, or another persons sister? I am sure it sounded funny in your head when you thought it; the problem is - we aren't in your head...but hey, it's all good.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

BTW - I just saw your signature...are you a Nihilist as well? If so, you wouldn't have posted anything on this site, let alone be here...but hey, once again, we aren't in your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Why they take sperm and ovum when they could get it in other ways I can't really say

Personally, I can't accept that unless there is physical and empirical evidence, especially when it makes absolutely no logical sense. Human testimony is the least credible form of evidence. For example of this, look to religion. There are literally hundreds of different religions known to mankind throughout history. Each boasts their own visions, prophets, revelations, miracles, and testimonies that prove their validity over the others. No one religion has a unique monopoly on these phenomena, and often they are wildly different and non-congruent. The UFO phenomena is really no different in this regard and it's no surprise that many make the connection between UFOs and spirituality.

As far as humans coming from the animal kingdom, sure we may have it in us but I prefer not to think of us as animals though many live like animals and act like animals.

This has nothing to do with human behavior. So long as humans remain motile and ingest the living cells of other organisms (be they plant or other animal) to survive - we will always be animals. Further, even if we evolve into something else, we will always be primates. Just as we are still Chordates and we are still Eukaryotes. Just as Birds are still Dinosaurs.

The human race is still in the process of becoming human IMO once we drop all the war-mongering and barbaric acts maybe we can get somewhere spiritually and evolve to a much higher state of consciousness.

Spirituality has minimal benefits at best. The vast majority of the progress humanity has made, even to the point we're at now where we're on the doorstep of even directing human evolution in a few generation's time through genetic modification has been brought about by growing intellectually through science and reason.

Indeed, in all the generations in which humanity has been dominated by Religion and spirituality we've often found ourselves not enlightened in better unification with the world and each other - but the victims of bigotry, violence, and war. Very few religions espouse pacifist and benign, such as Buddhism, and despite their spiritual enlightenment they have done very little to advance mankind in any fashion.

Spirituality has little to do with evolution either, nor will a heightened sense of it transform us into anything other than what we already are, human.

So I fail to see where spirituality is any sort of a incentive humanity should desperately be working towards. Especially when it so often brings coupled with it the dangers of ignorance and superstition.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Extra-massive landing. Devil's Tower, Wyoming, January 1977.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Each boasts their own visions, prophets, revelations, miracles, and testimonies that prove their validity over the others. No one religion has a unique monopoly on these phenomena, and often they are wildly different and non-congruent.

I hope you understand I was never trying to prove to you that abductions exist if you want to believe you can otherwise it's your choice like the rest of everyone. I've worked with many abductees personally and yes I rarely share my experiences but I have been in their shoes many times so know firsthand about them, this is when my life changed and I committed the rest of my days to helping others back in 1986.

Just like you said above there are many people out there with their own visions, revelations, miracles, beliefs and religions all proclaiming their own version of the truth,what the world is and how it exists. Some of the things you have said puts you right in that category and I don't agree with it all but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

For myself I do know that aliens exist and that abductions do take place and that they do take ovum and sperm from abductees, the greys also have a hybrid/alien program taking place. As to what their true agenda is nobody can really say but we are doing our best to piece the big puzzle together. I work with about 37 other researchers around the world that keep in close contact with us we are networked tightly when it comes to the abduction phenomenon.
I've personally worked with hundreds of abductees and studied thousands of cases but then again this proves nothing to you I realize that.

I hope you understand I'm not here to sale you on anything just share what experiences and information we have on the subject.
Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
funny how everyone thinks that they "WANT TO BE SEEN" ......

how many here have tried to make their presence "KNOWN" to ants...

If they exist, and can get here...sorry folks we are ants..scurring around our litle ant colony know as earth....

But thats our arrogance...me me me so important...get a grip on reality.. u are nothing!!!!!!!

hahahaha dr michiu kaku uses the ant explanation.!!!! goodjob

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

So what happened to your idea that all who haven't been abducted (and given implants) by aliens will die?

So now its poor simple folk as you call them who will be enlightened, and all rich sophisticated people will die?

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The mass landing will take place on the Atlantic Ocean and its beaches!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by FiatLux

So, no strategy is invovled? Just a race that is hooked on prozac and with benevolent intentions? They have mastered space travel but have no idea as to whom and where they reveal themselves..?

...?

Mass Landings???

Hmmmm well *think think*

1. Jerusalem
2. The Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet
3. Tiwanacu, Bolivia
4. Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
5. Stonehenge, UK

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If I was an alien, or.. for that matter, a genetic hybrid man-made alien-"looking" person used in a hoax "invasion" .. "good or bad"...

I'd pick sites "strategically" liiiike...

major disaster sites, .. MAJOR hurricane, fire, flood, nuclear bombing aftermath, offering humanitarian relief.

this instantly relinquishes the "fear" factor to the suffering.

that's a good thing if I'm benevolent, and sincerely want to help,
and it's a great trick if I'm malevolent and want you to submit according to "certain conditions" in us helping you.

-

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but I think the crop circles are landing bays.

If not I reckon it dont matter where they land,their just gonna land.They already know the future,just cant rush earth time so in the meantime we just have to sit tight and keep guessing what happens next.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If I were the aliens.. I would choose the srongest militairy holds on the earth.. to prove to mankind.. that our puny weopons are mere toys to them.. and then you would see how fast diplomacy would kick in.. not that it would do any good.. but im sure we would listen.. kind of like the old joke.... where does a 600lb gorilla sleep.. ??? .................. ?? ........... Anywhere it wants too.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well I have to ramble a bit as not to be one line as I can answer it it one line..

In your/our hologram.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
1. forecourt of my local pub (to warm up)
2. at the rhine energie stadium (to support the local fc)
3. Pascha ś ( to make them feel comfortable)
4. White House/Vatican (to clean up with)
5. somewhere in the Himalayas ( to chill and chant together)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

The only thing that has stopped aliens is the thought screen helmet. Please see stopabductions.com and aliensandchildren.org.

The case histories on stopabductions.com are authentic.

Michael Menkin

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They should land at a global peacefull event. Something like the Olympic Games, where the world seems to unite as friends and work together as brothers.

Or, ofcourse, land at Highbury to pick up Robin van Persie and give him to Ajax Amsterdam

And if they have enough space in the craft, Cesc Fabregas too

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join