It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the mass landing take place?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If project disclosure, or any number of assumptions as to when E.T. will be revealed, were correct in stating that a "mass landing" will occur to reveal that we have made contact with an alien race are correct, where would this take place?

I would think that locations of political and/or civil importance would be targeted (hah, targeted...) first. It's not that something this profound needs to be over dramatic, as this event itself will cause a global paradigm shift, but a grand entrance is surely warranted. Hell, when the family comes over for dinner, we go to extreme lengths (generalization here) to make it memorable; so, an alien introduction should be treated similar - at least.

The economy, trade, culture, identity and status of every nation on Earth will be affected by this...from consumption to output. Our way of life will dramatically change - to the point that we lose muscle mass but gain brain power; we lose belief, but gain insight; we find truth but lose a "way out"...commodities will change from sustenance to longevity...

It seems that there are several hot spots as to where sightings have taken place - from Iran to Italy to the good ole U.S. of A...though it should be mentioned that the South has less sightings than any other region in the U.S., but I attribute that to a lack interest on the alien's part as inbreeding is more than likely frowned upon by higher intelligence...no offense Bible Belt.

With that said, where do the mass landing(s) take place?

I would think:

1. The Vatican (give it to 'em good E.T.; they need a major wake up call)
2. United Nations (but only when the entire governing body is in N.Y.)
3. Any Third World Country, as recognition for all is quite important here
4. The White House (Aliens: feel free to destroy the West Wing)
5. Anywhere in the middle east (no hate here...I was voted most likely to wind up in a Turkish prison my senior year in high school; so there is LOVE)...this would alleviate much of the turmoil in that region...and until a benevolent goD (read backwards) comes down and brings peace, love and harmony, that region has issues.

No need to list your your top 5 locations, unless you feel like it; just give up the number one spot where you think this would happen - but remember, a "mass" landing is massive...

First post...so, if I offended with an occasional sarcastic comment, don't hate, just answer the question and forget my a$$.

Peace, Love and Truth (and a phat bowl)

[edit on 7/8/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why would they have to land in places like that? I know I`m not an expert, but, I would think that they see all of us as the same, and not look at the political side, or religious side of us. So maybe landing in some remote small town area would be just as easy if not better. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
if i was an alien id be landing in countries without nuclear weapons, they would come across as being less paranoid and potentially friendlier

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Why would they have to land in places like that? I know I`m not an expert, but, I would think that they see all of us as the same, and not look at the political side, or religious side of us. So maybe landing in some remote small town area would be just as easy if not better. Just my opinion.

I agree with you here. All of the places that were stated here mean only something to us..not to them.

I would think that "they" would be near natural resource area's, if that's what "they" are really after.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

So, no strategy is invovled? Just a race that is hooked on prozac and with benevolent intentions? They have mastered space travel but have no idea as to whom and where they reveal themselves..?

...?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If it were to happen. Anything broadcasted to many countries would be the best, something like a soccer game, or really any sports event seen by many worldwide such as the olympics. That would be the best way in my opinion, as it would be impossible to deny what everyone had seen. Will it happen? I doubt it, but it would be awfully crazy if it did!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

What, so we have to look at all of them as evil? Ok then, if so we`ll send you out to speak to them first.

Maybe their coming to give us an attitude adjustment, who knows. That still does not mean they have to land in some well known area does it?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I would like a female alien to visit me.

But I would think in the United States for sure, anywhere else
well, that would be boring.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Who ever said they were evil? This reply (no offense...o.k. some) is an example of a lack of attention to detail - another quality we do not need to exploit...good, bad, angelic and evil were never brought up by the OP. Just where they might land...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Ok, my fault, I shouldn`t have said evil.

Well known area, or unknown area, I don`t believe it matters to them, as long as we get the drift of why they are here.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sodom

they land in front of the united nations office at geneva, switzerland.
in a PEACE loving country.....

why should they land in the u.s. of a.???

sodom

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It would be great if more than one type of alien race showed themselves. Assuming they are peaceful.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
no worries...evil, eilv, eliv - all the same when you have a chance to look it over.

BTW - love your location...

Here's one for you, "Stay on Target"
Red One - First 3 movies(zzz best)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

i'm glad you wrote evil like that....
evil backwards is live.....I've never noticed that before.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Evil, Elvis, your right it`s all the same. ET, that`s Elvis Tech. for short.

Hey, thanks, it is pretty nice wayyyyyyy over here.

We may all be surprised, they may just land in all the countries at one time.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by FiatLux]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That comment about the South is asinine.

In the days to come, we're all going to learn a lot about ourselves. There's a phrase in the NT that is perfect here:

The last shall be the first, and the first shall be the last.

Based on my research, the simplest folk are going to have something that many urban sophisticates lack, and this will be made clear in time.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
WHERE would they land?
I think the real question is WHY would they land?

If they have to land, they are smart enough to do it in Australia.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yes, this is a time that will awaken or shaken many souls. A time of spiritul awakening.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There will be no mass landing. Our plans are to take control of all broadcasting channels across the globe and start broadcasting true reality television, radio, etc...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If they land en masse while we are still demolishing the planet....RUN for the hills. They arent the good guys.

The good guys dont just land en masse without having it broadcasted to get everyone comfortable first. They would do it slowly. Like we could have some alien Zoo's until we all got used to seeing them lol.

Aliens arent biased towards simple of sophisticated dudes. They are focused on the aware beings who have evolved alot and see thru illusions. THose are our true leaders. They can make much better decisions than Bush the mental case who doesnt contemplate anything cuz he always knows what the best choice is. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join