It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the mass landing take place?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

Fiatlux, feel free to skip any post you choose I'm just spreading the info:

Most of what I have written has been said time and time again by many others if you have been researching alien abductions.

More info:

President Dwight Eisenhower
MJ-12
www.exopolitics.org...

Abduction cases:
www.aliensandchildren.org...

Hybrid info:
www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

This is from a quick search there are many abduction reports and stories out there all reporting the same things so if you continue to do your own research you will find it. I would open up our own files and reports of many abduction cases we have supporting what I have written but it's against ATS policy to share that so you will have to find our website to get that info:

Thanks
Colleen

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
I would like a female alien to visit me.

But I would think in the United States for sure, anywhere else
well, that would be boring.

your idea of a female alien intrigues me...just imagining what they could do sexually, if they have advanced knowledge of the human male errogonous zones..hhhmmm...ok i feel really geeked out now...the need to go to a star trek convention is overwhelming

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Somewhere in a mid-size town away from an air force base, state capital, or somewhere so big it won't go unnoticed like the Olympics.

I fear if it's at the white house or a major metro area the government will snatch them up and give the people the ole neurolizer and call it a parade blimp with guys in funny costumes. The US is probably the worse spot for a mass landing or Russia due to the governments there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Ok then, if we`re animals it`s because they have kept us that way. It would be hard to grow and learn spiritually if your kept brainwashed, treated and made to live like animals. I hope they understand, if you treat an animal bad, it may turn on you and take you out.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Ok then, if we`re animals it`s because they have kept us that way. It would be hard to grow and learn spiritually if your kept brainwashed, treated and made to live like animals. I hope they understand, if you treat an animal bad, it may turn on you and take you out.

I like your reasoning and agree with all of it accept for the part that were animals. Were humans with a great potential but your right we have been held back spiritually and controlled in many different ways and been treated like animals. I believe in the end we will win the battle whatever it may turn out to be, it's just a matter of a large amount of people waking up and becoming spiritually enlightened to what is really going on and has been going on. If even 10% of everyone could realize and see that and become in tune and aware of it I believe it could change the world forever and it's quite possible that if this happened the benevolent groups would step in and help us out. They need to see a large number of us wake up first and smell the coffee, they have been showing themselves to us in the sky and through crop circles and other contacts who have all warned us about the gray and reptilian agendas.

The ball is in our hands now we have to become responsible and aware of what's going on and what we have gotten ourselves into before any of that can take place. Let's hope a great event takes place in the near future that will lead to a great awakening.

Best Wishes.
Colleen

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think the LAST place they would ever land is the United States or any U.S.A controlled country. They would clearly be shot at...either by the military or afraid citizens. I think there will be mass sighting, but never a mass landing. Not in America atleast...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
They are going to land in india ...

WHY ????

Search about the region between Ladakh the Border between India And China .. I hope that will answer that.

This is the only area where no one has peeped yet ...

Hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For my 2 cents worth, for a mass UFO landing the best place would be Antarctica for these reasons.

1.Neutral ground as no 1 country owns it and they would not seem to be favoring one country over another

2. Hard to get to by most. It would take a little while for any military to get there

3. Not near or on any major populated center to cause mass panic.

4. Because of the remote location, they could meet with representatives of the world governments in relative secrecy/privacy

5. over one of the magnetic poles (possible power unlimited power source)

there are many more I can think of, but I am at work and have to get back at it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think there could be a mass landing, and I don't necessarily think it would be ill received, depending on what the situation is.

Assuming the governments of this world are aware of the ET presence, they wouldn't be surprised by a mass landing/sighting.. My guess is that they would help to plan it actually
(Depends on who's doing the landing though).

Assuming that, say.. There are a group of ETs that want to assist us, and are currently on their way here to do just that.. I believe they would be seen as a threat to the Grey/Reptilian agenda. While the humans of Earth may not be predisposed to fearing aliens, I think we have been very conditioned against "invading" forces from space, what with Stargate, War of the Worlds, Mars Attacks, and the other media pieces in the slew of scifi stuff. I don't think it would take more than a day to mobilize the full might of the human nations against this group of aliens, under the pretext of invasion that would be handed down to us by our superiors.

That, would suck. The human armies, confused and misled, rallying their forces to pull the looming alien craft from the sky when all in all they are here to set us free.

But really, when we consider it.. These guys MUST be brilliant to pull off what they pull off. I can't imagine they would not prepare for and anticipate such a conflict, regardless of who they are.

I think the more likely situation would be a mass broadcast, honestly. Saves potential lives and can spread the word to every radio, television and personal computer! Hazaa!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yes, I know were not animals, but, even you say that were treated as such, So, as the old saying goes, you treat an animal badly, it can turn on you in an instant. Do you agree?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Taj Mikel

I believe we could stop them just by becoming centered, and understanding what that spark inside of us is, and where it came from. Then the bonds would be broken and freedom could be ours.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

We may all be surprised, they may just land in all the countries at one time.

Yeah, that would be my bet...I believe it depends on their intentions as well...

A mass landing may start with one emissary ship, with more to follow. But an invasion for whatever reason(integration, enslavement, etc.) would probably be many places at the same time frame, led initially by major locations first so as to draw attention.

Oh, and the south has plenty of sightings...and the only inbred person I have ever met came from Virginia...not exactly the Bible Belt.

The Olympics would be a great place for either path...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I think if they're here to hurt us, in any sense of the word, we would either fight or become toast.

Centering is great, but short of ascending to a different dimension of existence there's not much that can do to stop a "ray gun" from frying our bodies

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think there may be something in this - it's as if certain areas of the world are being visited regularly right now as if they may be assessng "best sites".

Maybe it's just me looking for some excitement lol!

Ross

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

There will be no mass landing. Our plans are to take control of all broadcasting channels across the globe and start broadcasting true reality television, radio, etc...

Am I to understand that you are of the extra-terrestrial origin? If this is so, prey tel, enlighten us as to the methods of disclosure that you, or your brood are planning to use...

If you think that sending a message, or set of messages over an already diluted medium is the best route, I must disagree. Please, come to my place, and I will help you make your intentions known...

To the OP question...My house

Flame on!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

I dunno, my guess would be they would know all the "best" sites, you know? They have access to view every single part of the surface of our planet. They can watch the conflicts, the parties, the gamesw and sports. Maybe they even sit in on concerts, who knows
. But they have a vantage point to see all of it, without interuption.

My guess would be they already know who's a threat and whos not, and where to land and where not to. (If they're coming)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What if Disclosure has already happened? From reading this site for a long time as a lurker it seems to be generally accepted that "aliens" have the technology to wipe our minds. What if there was a mass landing already the aliens didnt like the welcome they got so they wiped it from everyones memory?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Nahh, that was a joke, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I would think they would reply to places that they have already placed landmarks, such as the great pyramid in Egypt...or maybe even in the South Americas where thousands of years ago landmarks such as the "alien" head and monkey were made of stone but could only be detected from a flying object...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join