It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by Sheeper

You missed my edit! Sorry bout that!

Np, honest mistake.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I live in Northern California, and it is snowing ash here. They just issued an evacuation notice for about 2,000 people, and the temp. is expected to get around 115.

Butte County Fire Map

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh my god! California is gone! He was right all along, and you guys doubted....

Oh wait......... there it is. Nevermind.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
He would be right on the money with the fires....
CNN article

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

Yeah, I've been dealing with those fires for the last two weeks. Keep losing power...

Here's my thread, scroll down for two videos I shot...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm still waiting.....

does anyone know who the knotheads are who create that silly page?

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I do not really know how to do that, send a link to a thread here but I copied and pasted the url:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Almost 1PM and still here.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
California is not a floater. The fault line is moving south to north. Baja is moving up, the other side is moving down. The plates are not situated to create an island.

This is taught in intro to geology at the community college level. Plate techtonics theory is rather simple, and the type of fault is also really important to consider. The floater idea is a common misconception, when I referenced it, I was purposefully misquoting Ned Beatty from the second superman film. It will never happen that way. Just lots of earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I'm still waiting.....

does anyone know who the knotheads are who create that silly page?

-Euclid

answered my own question. The creators of

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...:

Stephen Wilkins and Ross Verba
[email protected]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
ITS JULY 8, 2008 NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WAIT I SECOND I SEE SOMETHING BURNING OH MY GOD ITs,ITs, ITS, ...................(dramatic pause)........... the forest fires

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Did you read the thread or atleast the article? Just because the world of Science says it is so does not make it so, in my opinion but hey what do I know....not much ......tomato, tomato.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I don't think that California will drop into the ocean, but who knows...
There's a restaurant in Quartzsite, AZ, about 15 miles across the CA/AZ border on I-10, called the Quartzsite Yacht Club. Their slogan is "Long Time No Sea". Would be amusing if they became beachside property...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
there was an earthquake today in southern peru (magnitude 6), i know that isn't california but whoever made the prediction of some type of potentially disasterous event on July 8, 2008, well they may have been onto something there. the link to the story below

www.newsdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Oh come on. Just because you say that, doesn't invalidate scores of documented evidence pointing to what I said. Provide evidence that counters mine. Sure I didn't go indepth, I still have evidence and solid referencing to my point, you do not.

If you don't agree, just say so. I suggest you look it up, and then you can try to invalidate documented and heavily researched earth science.
You won't get very far with that logic. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Dude, I am not into debate.

I have my own mind, you choose to believe what you study and know and believe is true. I choose to believe whatever suits me at the moment.

What if nothing is real? I am open to that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad all you Cali folks are still alive and kickin'

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

right on the money? "If you live in California.. you will die today.. save yerselves" doesnt seem like hes on anything........

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
2:23 and still kicking

Only news I see other than the fires is that northern issued a Cali flex alert untill friday.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
All good 75 miles from San Diego. It seems that things are far worse up North. Hope that all of you are safe from the fires. I'll post again after midnight just because I can.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Nah I bet they will allow the 1 or 3 day off thing. Very typical of the prophecy losers.

Surely something will happen in the next couple days but it certainly won't be the end of everyone in Cali and they will say that God spared them due to "insert politician's name reversing a decision on some policy blah blah blah."

As with the old days, off with their heads if they are wrong!!! LOL!

The news cycle pretty much ends in a couple hours so that wrath better pour out soon! And no, the fires nor the potential actor's strike don't count... And Cali ALWAYS burned in the summer!!!

Pfffffft! Whatchu talkin bout willis?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join