It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Are you guys in California dead yet? If so, feel free not to respond.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nope im in fresno california about 4 hours away from san diego and its just another hot day outside.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I got a huge@$$ headache from that site. Obviously fake, look at all that math to reach their conclusion. Holy crap!
Absolutely 100% no way this is true. This is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

i live in kitchener too and i was out around 11:30 and i never saw the moon either

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum
Well here it is, July 8th, 8AM. Day is one third over and I'm shockingly still alive. The OP desperately wants the points so I might as well contribute. Basement dwellers need hope too.

As if I thought otherwise. And gimme a break man, ever heared of sarcasm? But I guess you take life too serious for that.

Please mods, if there's any way of removing my points, by all means do so. Heck, remove the whole thread! I wouldn't want anymore people getting a diaper-rash and go all anal retentive over a post that is no difrent from THOUSANDS of BS posts.

As for this thread, I will retain myself from reacting on future comments towards my person and my motive for posting this thread. I don't need an "ignore button". I know how to say "I don't give a flying F%#!" Think what you like.

This was a special basement report from Miranda Vera Cruz de la Jolla Cardinal

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
ughhh ahh noo, im dieeeeinnnngg

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well there's still much of the day to go, but good to know Cali is holding up at this point

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I love it when bible thumpers use non christian methods, such as numerology, to decipher the the bible. If I tried hard enough, I could prove, using the bible, the my cat will crap on the 3rd tile from the sink instead of his litterbox. And, if you were really concerned for the folks in Cali, why did you wait til the day befrore the "catastrophe"?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Does it ever shake their faith when this stuff doesn't come to fruition?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Drew Barrymore and Justin Long broke up. They met in - you guessed it - California.

It happened yesterday, but who's counting?

This must be what the Bible was talking about. This is a tragedy. This will have global implications.

Important Link

[edit on 7/8/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by liamoohay
Geesh- whomever put all those numbers together has waaaaay too much time on their hands.
By the same illogical token I could come up with an infinite number of predilections that have come to pass as well.

Predilections? Really?

Is there any intelligence on this board?

Ugh... My Kingdom for intelligent users!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I predicted everyone would get up today and go to work, damn I got one right for a change!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey, you guys still alright? I mean, it is judgement day for you guys n'all....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just answered my door and guess who was there.... the damn prophecy! So it kicked my ass and murdered me good.

Now run you little monkeys! Save yourselves!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Still ok here in the bay area. All I know is its going to be hot today.

We are under a Excessive Heat Warning for today. So with that, all I see happening out here in the bay area today and worse tomorrow:

1. More fires.
2. FlexAlerts, aka power shortages causing mandatory roaming blackouts.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
9:35am PST. I am still alive! We have not felt any earthquakes, or anything out of the ordinary. No mother ship coming to take us away that I have seen, but the day is still not over. ;-)

PS. what i have read in the Bible, states that the end of times would come when we least except it. And didn't God say something about 1000 generations, (if a generation is 20 years) wouldnt that make it 20,000 years. we are on 2008. or in the Jewish calendar 5768. so i think we have anywhere from 18,000 to just under 15,000 years left. That is a long time friends.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Still here...though in all fairness, I took the day off from work in case this was my last day to live....

Thanks, ATS! For giving me that one excuse!

*Yawn*

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
good to hear your all safe over there!! I wish someone would nuke where i live someone just got married an the church bells are going crazy

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I hate to admit it but I think this would be pretty cool. You know to change things up a little bit from the daily Obama, McCain, Iran, and Gas thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join