It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just another beautiful day at the beach. A few minor tremors (we get hundreds every day), some typical heat-of-summer forest fires (happens every year), and a few lunatics banging it up on the freeways (so what else is new?).

Other than that, just the glorious sunshine, a couple of ice cold brewskis, some bodacious fillies in the waves, a little naptime, and *yawn, stretch*, same thing tomorrow...

Man, I love California...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Are the numbers based on sidereal or solar time? Anyone know? There would be a big difference in the calculations one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Having your own mind gives you opportunities to explore the possibilities on your own! You honestly don't understand. Get educated on this matter, or you will continue to use fallacies in order to keep you from listening to other ideas and concepts that are NOT BASED ON OPINION.

That is all I will focus my energies to this off topic post. Use google, you might learn something. PLEASE.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
dprogram.wordpress.com...

Okay...today is July 9. Am I dead?

Get real people. Predictions of end times have been going on since the beginning of time. No one can predict the end. NO ONE.

But can can make some pretty good guesses of what might happen by watching trends...

post by 2Faced

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
well i cant see how anyone took this whole thing seriously. personally i'm an aethist, but for those who choose to believe in holy scriptures, it's still silly to believe since most of it is based on gematria of english words which has NOTHING to do with the hebrewic/armaic bible. and please, fancy addition of numbers doesn't mean a thing. you can find numbers to suit whatever your needs may be even in a television program guide.

not blaming the OP though. you just got it to our attention. and thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is still time for god to act

3X6=666

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

And here I thought 3×6=18. Shows you how effective public education is.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Hey, California! Still there?

Thought so.

2Faced, remember what Biff said to McFly?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by liamoohay
Geesh- whomever put all those numbers together has waaaaay too much time on their hands.

Tell me about it. I think I detect just a tiny bit of OCD, with a dash or two of bi-polarity.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The guy who runs this website
www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...
needs to put on his tennis shoes, pack his bags and lie back on his bunkbed and wait for the mothership. Has anyone tried to help this person or people like them, there is medication that can really help and get these people to live out some kind of normal life. I could not imagine what it would be like to live each day in fear of earth wide destruction or in fear that the very goverment you vote on is out to kill you or blow up your building,,,it has to be a very sad existence. All joking aside I do hope the best for these people

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He probably doesn't believe it.
He's just jumped on the doomsday bandwagon.

There are more than enough gullible people around for this stuff to keep coming out.

If i could get a job where i just had to make up random stuff and got paid for it, i'd be coming up with this kind of trash all the time.

I'm pretty creative and could think of better cr** than this!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is 6 P.M. PST, 6 more hours and this post is rated 100% looney B.S.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So what does the website do if/when nothing happens? Do they shut down? Do they just stop worrying about it?

What happens to their lives if nothing happens?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just checking in to see how that whole California-death thing was working out.

Stay classy, San Diego

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Still alive in Burbank Calif looks like jay leno did'nt here the news well his show over and a band is playing outside right now its 5.40 pm

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They will cower into the old 1 or 3 days off thing.
Or EVEN WORSE they will say "Well we were a little late but the fires in Cali are it!" or if something happens on the same parallel / coordinates etc they will say we got the place wrong.

It's a pile of rubbish. Someone from the media should follow up and call them out.
It also proves that themselves, the people they knock around with online and their numerological system is a complete failure and that everything they've said since their first public word (in the numerology circles) is a complete bunkie falsehood.

Damn I hate the nostradamus wannabes! Nostradamus, the best ever, still sucked and hasn't got one thing exactly right! I don't know why we pay these fools such reverence!

Originally posted by stonespiral
So what does the website do if/when nothing happens? Do they shut down? Do they just stop worrying about it?

What happens to their lives if nothing happens?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

If you live in calf. you will die tomorrow!! Save yourself!

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com

Please study this evidence carefully. The saints of San Diego and surrounding areas in California NEED TO BE WARNED of the MAJOR JUDGMENT coming upon them that will be MUCH WORSE THAN 911. This evidence shows JULY 8, 2008 is hard coded in the Word of God as the next Major Judgment Date that will fulfill scripture just like the attack on the Twin Towers Sept 11, 2001 and Hurricane Katrina fulfilled scripture . It cannot be prayed away and It will not be delayed. Here is a good link for those who want to study the scripture counts along with us.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Okay, fine, lovely. So, if at 12:00 midnight or rather 12:01:01AM PST on July 9, 2008, if the apocalypse HAS NOT occurred in California, can we take it as a SCIENTIFIC FALSIFICATION of the theory?

I'm getting damned tired of every whack job and his mother putting out some "doomsday prediction" for such and such a date.

How many more times will we tolerate these utterly failed predictions before we simply start ignoring each and every one of them?

Today is over-hyped, apparently. As is 2012. If neither event occurs, can we conclude that "doomsday predictions" are more-or-less falsified?

At some point we have to say enough is enough and tell the nut jobs to shut up already.

I hate to sound jaded and cynical. But I guess I am. I've been sitting here patiently waiting for Y2K to occur, or the millennial/millenarian apocalypse. They're both running about 8 years behind schedule. Not to mention the year 1000, and who knows how many other "prophesied" dates that came and went with a whimper.

(Your brain lies to you...)
iht.nytimes.com...

Or rather, others lie to you, and your brain eventually forgets it was a lie if it's repeated often enough and accepts it as more-or-less true.

Sad... Very sad.

Anyway, hope all the wacky Californians enjoy the sun tomorrow (the 9th of July, 2008), or should they stay inside to avoid skin cancer, just in case. Screw it, life's too short, you only live once, carpe diem!

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mgmirkin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Everything is ok folks get back in your cars. We forget that man made the Bible.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did I mention they suffer from Extraordinarily Bad Math syndrome?

It is EXACTLY 2,492 DAYS from
911~Sept 11, 2001 to JULY 8 , 2008.
First thing to see is that 2+4+9+2 = "17".
July is the 7th month so 1+7/8 = JULY 8
2492 = "89" X 28 prophetic for 2008

What on God's green Earth are they jabbering about?

"First thing to see is that 2+4+9+2 = "17".
July is the 7th month so 1+7/8 = JULY 8"

What the hell hath one to do with the other?

First off, from which orifice did they pull the number 2492?

Secondly, 1 + 7/8 does not equal "July 8" any more than it equals "19 bananas" or the color "purple."

1 + 7/8 = 15/8

That's one and seven eighths or fifteen eights (if converting it to a single fraction).

Come to think of it from what orifice did they pull the number 1? Or the division by 8?

The entire argument is nonsensical. Methinks the author needs serious psychological help.

That post should be ignored, if only for the horrendous disservice done to middle school math education...

*Feels dumber just for having read the tripe-y article.*

*Shakes it off and rejoins the world of the SANE. Mostly...*

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hate to say it but im going to join the masses for this one and say:

anyone posting on this thread (and ESPECIALLY the OP) should all be ashamed of themselves.

I know I am, just stooping down to say what i did.

see ya tomorrow.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join