If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If you live in calf. you will die tomorrow!! Save yourself!

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com

Please study this evidence carefully. The saints of San Diego and surrounding areas in California NEED TO BE WARNED of the MAJOR JUDGMENT coming upon them that will be MUCH WORSE THAN 911. This evidence shows JULY 8, 2008 is hard coded in the Word of God as the next Major Judgment Date that will fulfill scripture just like the attack on the Twin Towers Sept 11, 2001 and Hurricane Katrina fulfilled scripture . It cannot be prayed away and It will not be delayed. Here is a good link for those who want to study the scripture counts along with us.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by 2Faced]

Edit to clarify date in title

[edit on 9-7-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
No doubt this will be placed in another category by the mods, but I didn't know where else to post this. So be my guest mods!

Anyway, I came across this article today, and I thought it was worth mentioning it. I do not believe in what's been said in the article, but it belongs here on ATS.

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would like to know where in the Bible it foretold all of this. I have yet to find any mention of the US or North America at all in the Bible. I think alot of North Americans are going to be sadly disappointed when things finish up over in the "Old World", and we aren't invited.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Im Blind! To Much Colour!

But nah, Thats kinda crazy. Maybe a massive earthquake? I heard somewhere they're long overdue

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes.

Ok.

2+2=4 Therefore California will be fine.

Lets see which prediction wins, shall we

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh great numerology,

As ever though we shall know either way soon

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'll take the source seriously when it looks like a grown person made it. Not a six year old color happy child.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry, I am call utter B.S.

I know, let some disaster occur and kill me, not only would that prove your point, but it would certainly show me, eh?

Sorry, I am just sick of the world ends on(insert date/year) threads.

They are NEVER true/correct.

I will post in this thread, assuming it is not trashed, on the 9th and say it was false, as always.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
I would like to know where in the Bible it foretold all of this. I have yet to find any mention of the US or North America at all in the Bible. I think alot of North Americans are going to be sadly disappointed when things finish up over in the "Old World", and we aren't invited.

Psam 26: "And so California would be burned on the 8th July 2008. For thee to be sure, thou shall create a site of web" - John T

I think this is just like the other "bible predictions" there was supposed to be some Ecoli thing happening somewhere in America in May this year. It was written in the bible code. I think if your looking really hard you'll find something.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree. If you try to find a connection after the fact no doubt you will succeed. But what id be interested to know is if there were any threads like this claiming the bible says planes will fly into a skyscraper prior to it happening in 2001. I bet there are none

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The dingle of the dangle is proportionate to the size of the rise of the direction of the erection multiplied by four fifths of wheres your father equals July 8.

Why cant these people supply more useful information from the Lord-such as this weeks lotto numbers.

The next one of these to come true will be the first one and i've seen thousands in the last 15 years.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is funny. On cable right now, they are playing '10.5" about a huge California earthquake in northern California. Wonder if they read this article and decided to give it some hype????

Zindo

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Please be careful 2Faced -- my reading of this warning is that this is actually has nothing to do with California, but is actually an admonishment to you personally -- that the text of your link was directed solely at yourself and not at California in general -- that the message at your link is encoded in such a way that it applies ONLY to you.

Such is the nature of my post as well -- this particular text -- directed to you specifically.

Please take care tomorrow. Watch yourself carefully. July 8th, 2008 is a day of extraordinary significance and danger to YOURSELF ALONE. Watch the context of your life in its totality, and ask yourself really why you posted this particular date for the entire readership of ATS. If you can answer that question, you may be able to obviate your impending danger.

I would appreciate it if you would follow up with this post sometime after midnight tomorrow to let us know you are okay. I'm hoping for the best for you, including sincere hope I am totally wrong about this. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Geesh- whomever put all those numbers together has waaaaay too much time on their hands.
By the same illogical token I could come up with an infinite number of predilections that have come to pass as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well then, I guess it's a damn good thing I'm not in California tomorrow, isn't it? Huzzah! I can sleep comfortably and securely tonight and enjoy my day tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wish I had time to grab a quick flight out to cali tonight, just so I could log in tomorrow from Cali and laugh at yet another doomsday prediction unfulfilled.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Websites that look like they were written by a sugar high 8 year old, combined with their usual wacky numerology based predictions have absolutely no credibility whatsoever. I pity the mind who takes those so called "predictions" as truth.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ahhaahahhaahha!

this one brought me out of lurker mode

what should one expect from bible-thumping color-blind canadian numerologists?

this ain't news...it's crack-pot speculation...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Can't these things be a bit more specific? I mean, nail it down to the date and let us know whether it's gonna happen BST or PST?

It's getting late here in dear old Blighty and I don't want to be sitting here waiting for something to happen all day at the office local time if the end is coming during the West Coast timezone. I wanna know if I have time to drive home from the office, get a cuppa and a bite to eat before the fireworks start.

Is that really so unreasonable and too much to ask?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I believe there's an authentic

BIBLE CODE

a la

BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM...

I also believe there's a plethera of flakey stuff claiming to be authentic codes.

I think the numerology stuff--which Scripture forbids believers from dabbling in--is beyond flakey . . . occultic.

Will be interestig to see what's transpired, or not by the 9th.

Have there been other warnings about San Diego? Seems like I read of another somewhere. I wonder based on what?

The Big quake off China's coast still has some weeks of opportunity to run.

And the big quakes predicted for Japan followed by San Francisco is still pending.

We shall see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join