It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Awww.... c'mon guys! it ain't over 'till 12:01am. Still plenty of time for maiming, killing and destruction! Be patient, grasshopper, wait for it....

Have blessed day, California, you're gonna need it!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I live in southern california, and it is the 8th of july, 2008 at 10:03 a.m., and I am still breathing. O; lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
MOMMY!!! are we Dead JET?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Nope it's over at 12:00am or 0:00 as that becomes the next day
11:59:59pm or 23:59:59 is the last possible second it can be that day

Semantics aside the clock is ticking and I still thankfully don't hear of disasters in Cali but there's still well over half a day left to go so anything could happen.

Just curious though... if this prophecy doesn't ring true does that in turn mean that the bible is a hoax ?

[edit on 8/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So were you worried about 06-06-06? You don't even have to turn that one upside down. Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Nope it's over at 12:00am or 0:00 as that becomes the next day
11:59:59pm or 23:59:59 is the last possible second it can be that day

Semantics aside the clock is ticking and I still thankfully don't hear of disasters in Cali but there's still well over half a day left to go so anything could happen.

Just curious though... if this prophecy doesn't ring true does that in turn mean that the bible is a hoax ?

I'm pretty sure hell isn't about to break loose in Cali today (although I could be proven wrong in the next 12 hours) and I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean the bible is invalid. Those were just numbers of the bible verses added and multiplied or whatever to make them add up to this date, I could do the same thing with my car manual.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
yet another update...
and surprise! I'm still freaking alive.
no but seriously, i kinda hope i'm proven wrong lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Errr, I don't believe in the Bible or Christianity but I don't see how you could entertain such a question. What does this crazy persons theory, using bible code and such have to do with the original writers of the Bible. The Bible is full of BS all ready but this doesn't take any of its validity away.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It seems to me if something of 9/11 intensity was going to happen in Cali it would have happened by now. Then again it's only 10:45a there right now, so I can't wait to waste my time waiting for nothing to happen over the next 13.25 hours.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Holy Colorvision, Batman!!!

What a load of B.S.! What are you gonna say when nothing happens?

"Stay classy, San Diego!"

Well, nothing apparently happened. San Diego didn't fall into the ocean, millions of people weren't killed. Many people need to feel that the end is upon us, the destruction of our EVIL society is at hand.

Also, look at all the scientists who could be using their time more productively, wasting time, money, and the airwaves to warn us of what we can't stop should a giangantic meteor hit us. Yet, they still rake in the money to preach their destructive theology. It never ends. One more false prophet debunked!

And, yes Mr. Burgundy, I am always classy!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

Well, nothing apparently happened. San Diego didn't fall into the ocean.

Dude, it's only 11AM here, it's still morning, we still got mid day, the afternoon, the evening and then late night to go through. Ofcourse nothing will happen, but to speak of the future in the past tense is strange to say the least.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
some people have been doing that on this thread.

Anyway, jason is still alive, in case you were all, like, worried and stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Whoops! I was a day off. Honestly, if I die, big furry deal. We will all die. I really don't care. Masturbation in my mind is more productive than adding numbers and professing knowledge of the end. Or, trying to tell me that adding up a bunch of numbers from a dollar bill or zoning locations to get 666 means the evil of the Illuminati is everywhere. Pfah.

Numbers can explain everything, and nothing all at the same time. It is the meaning you derive from them that either counts, or makes you look like a pre-apocalyptic lunatic. 42 might just be the answer to "life, the universe, and everything", but means nothing if you don't know how to interpret it.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by liamoohay
Geesh- whomever put all those numbers together has waaaaay too much time on their hands.
By the same illogical token I could come up with an infinite number of predilections that have come to pass as well.

Predilections? Really?

Is there any intelligence on this board?

Ugh... My Kingdom for intelligent users!

Oh holier than thou, shalst I post a link to thyne favourite e-dictionary. Soist you can ogle upon thy hoof whilst it is in ye pie hole. Welcome to kindgom come.

To stay on the topic it is 12:00 sharp in the bay area and hot. Maybe cali is going to melt like a grilled cheese sandwich mmmmm grilled cheese. No catastrophes as of yet.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by liamoohay]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

No, this crazy persons prediction is 7/8, as in July 8th, 2008. If you want to change his prediction and make your own, start a new thread of how we should of died yesterday.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

You missed my edit! Sorry bout that!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
OK, I am at my boring job in Los Angeles it is 12;05PM... what time is California getting it? Because I am waiting.

Read the "Underground Civilization" thread, says Cali is a floater, I found that interesting. Hey when I moved here in 1978 my friends told me Cali was going to fall into the ocean, hasn't happened yet but maybe?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

L.A.?

Me too!

I don't think that California will drop into the ocean, but who knows...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well... If any part of Cali does break off and start floating, everyone there go to the coast with a paddle you should be a-ok!

It's 3:12pm est.... Nothing is happening yet, except for some fires...

I'm in NJ so what time should I expect Cali Island to arrive to our coast?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Read the "Underground Civilization" thread, says Cali is a floater, I found that interesting. Hey when I moved here in 1978 my friends told me Cali was going to fall into the ocean, hasn't happened yet but maybe?

can u send a link plz thank u in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join