It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The was an earthquake in Japan today 6.0.

afp.google.com...

But as the articles say Japan has 20% of all earthquakes world wide.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

well, i'm 80 miles east of san francisco and i'll let you know if i die on the 8th

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh well, 15:23pm here in Newcastle, England. Let me know if the world ends, i'm playing the Xbox. Although i might get the idea if everyone on COD4 and GTA are all British by Midnight tonight

[edit on 8/7/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr

I took these pictures of the moon last night, here in northern California. It was a really brilliant, beautiful orange. The Second picture is closest to the actual color. Maybe it's an omen?

Anyway, I hope nothing happens. I have a doctors appointment today, and I really don't want my last moments spent sitting around some waiting room.

c,mon it's just the friggin' smoke from the 300 fires still raging in california. it's been hanging in the air for weeks now. i haven't seen blue sky in a while. i feel like getting one of those mouth masks they have to wear in china.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The was an earthquake in Japan today 6.0.

afp.google.com...

But as the articles say Japan has 20% of all earthquakes world wide.

i went outside back when the earthquake hit during the giants/oakland world series baseball game was taking place, and the street light across the street was waving about 2 to 3 feet each way for a while and we are 80 MILES EAST OF SAN FRANCISCO!!! i had sone small cracks in my fire place and a door jam in the garage is slightly off. now that was a disney ride!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen

Its a beautiful day!!!

I have to admit i felt compelled to put up the Japanese one but that happens there like once a week?

RELAX.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am monitoring a website that will let me know if Cali is toast. This site is showing the least amount of worldwide seizmic activity I have ever noted. Look at this and decide for yourself.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow it's really sad what some people do to try to get ATS points. Some people have nothing better to do than try to get reactions out of people using info that they know is false or highly uncredible. It seems that this has been increasingly lately too. I guess some people just need attention.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

sometimes the harvest moon can appear to be orange like that but I definately agree its all the fires there that have done that

enjoy the 8th

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looks like PEru got it... Not San Diego.. Wierd.. but still not accurate...yet??? Its only about 9am..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by jimmyx

sometimes the harvest moon can appear to be orange like that but I definately agree its all the fires there that have done that

enjoy the 8th

thanks..murder... and i'll report here if we get hit by a big earthquake, but it has to be big, anything 5 or under on the richter scale is just another ho-hum day here in the sunshine state.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt what that website has to say will unfold. It looks ridiculous and the code it uses just makes no sense. You could create anything you want to that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well here it is, July 8th, 8AM. Day is one third over and I'm shockingly still alive. The OP desperately wants the points so I might as well contribute. Basement dwellers need hope too.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think Mods should ban 2Faced...

I dont know why people are so obsessed with doomsday stuff

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cali peoples: Are you dead yet?

Let me know when you die.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"c,mon it's just the friggin' smoke from the 300 fires still raging in california."

Actually, I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and I saw the moon like that last night with TWO other people with me...and then it VANISHED in front of our very eyes...it disappeared at 11:16 pm ET and by the time we got back home it was 12:00 AM ET and the moon had still not returned! I am posting a thread about it so if ANYONE else saw what WE saw last night PLEASE let me know...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm dead. And I don't even live in California. Thats how bad this thing was.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How is anyone supposed to take that bunch on Technicolor stuff seriously?
Multi colored doom prophecies. Now I have seen everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join