It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Off-topic post deleted

[edit on 6/7/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

No, not leaving anything out. I dont think
Nothing is missing (not even condoms or socks)
I don't know if they've come before.

I just want to picture from my neighbor to see what they have.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
Well, here it all is. Take it for what it's worth to you. Make fun if you like, or ask honest questions if you like. I understand how this sounds and I am fully aware of the others threads lately.

dude.... are you serious? that skin is mad creepy. i don't know what to think except accepting the validity of your evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

Thank you. Try to imagine how creeped out I was last night when I saw this go down.

Bottom line is this. What ever the hell it was, left a piece of itself behind.
And I really don't care to see it's face again.

I never asked for this to happen. No one asked for me to share it either. I am. For help from others and to get it off my chest.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

And it's all true because you say it is, oh Almighty One? Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. Why do some believe Dan Tanna and yet don't believe this guy? There is the same amount of evidence for both. At least Minnesota's alien didn't come back and clean up the mess. LOL

[edit on 7-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Actually, Mad_Hatter is actually helping.

I appreciate your interest in the thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Hi there, interesting story. I was just wondering what the skin was actually caught on? You say you had no screen in your window, and that your window was wide open..... you didn't mention what the skin was actually 'caught on'. I'm just wondering what would be sharp enough to actually cut the skin off? Unless the skin is naturally 'shed' by the 'creature' you saw? Just a bit of clarification on where the skin was found would be great!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ya, Mad_Hatter believes just about anything. I was talking about some of the others.

For the record I don't believe either of the stories. I think Dan experienced a parasomniac episode coupled with a shared dream. You, I just think are just plain hoaxing. But, good one.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Why did you post such a small picture?

If I had evidence of a REAL ALIEN skin, I would get high quality pictures, in good light, full of details, taking a tiny picture like that does not seem logical if it is such an amazing find.

Sorry that is what I would do anyway.

So why!?

Either you don't care at all, and you may aswell throw it away, or you are making a hoax, or what?

What are you going to do with the skin?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

On the alluminum track that the screen fits into, part of the frame had broken off and left a sharp piece that I need to replace.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

One thing I do find strange.

Some of you ridiculing because my drawing looks like E.T.

How many of you that have seen pictures drawn of aliens that have been depicted in many movies and look like the typical grey, amazing?

If anything, E.T., to my knowledge, is not a typical close encounter of the 3rd kind.

Well the thing is that ET was designed for a movie. Grey aliens were not designed for movies, they are displayed in movies based on accounts of people who have seen them.

What you have seen really closely remembles ET (small trianglular head) And i tell you I've heard described many different species of aliens, and none like the one you saw. Not that it means anything in itself, but most people see greys, you saw ET? That's kinda strange to most of us i think.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Please re-read entire thread. That should answer some of those questions.

If not, I would be happy to answer them for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

OK will do later on, I haven't read every post, so my bad if they are already answered.

For now I'm going to sleep, and will read this thread later.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

I never said I saw E.T.
That's how you and a few others interpet what I saw.

If you are saying what I saw is wrong because of what you have been influenced by movies, then I would gladly change places with you from last night.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Mickey finally taught Rocky speed and he was able to chase and catch chickens.

I'm just glad I can joke a little about it all. It seems to help. I am interested to find our more with my findings this week.

This is true. I would love to fight a chicken one day.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Ok that makes more sense now. Sorry to be bothersome but where abouts on the window? Which side? Top, bottom, left? right?
When I saw the first picture it reminded me a lot of the skin my bearded dragon sheds, however, the underside looks nothing like it, too smooth!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Either you don't care at all, and you may aswell throw it away, or you are making a hoax, or what?

What are you going to do with the skin?

I've read other post where you have stated, "pardon for my ignorance"

Don't make a statement about what I don't or do care about until you make yourself less ignorant.

Thanks for your interest.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe E.T. had a few too many beers and crashed his flying bike into your room.

We did party pretty hard...4th of July weekend, ya know. So we drank some beer and picked up some chicks. The last I saw of E.T., this chick we picked up downtown, Cinnamon, had convinced him to give her a ride on his bike. I really wasn't too keen on the idea. But who am I to say no to E.T.?

If you find any beer I'd really appreciate it if sent it back...K? Thanks!

P.S. You said something about no condoms missing? Umm...yeah, I'd double check that if I were you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Bottom
right

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Actually, I thought you were going to contribute a little more than that.

Again, nothing was missing or extra, i.e. bikes.

Thanks for your interest.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join