It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Ok great, so I guess we can assume the 'skin' came from the 'foot' then? You say there was no blood or liquid where the skin was found? Maybe try a black light? And also, maybe you could search for foot prints on the neighbors roof top where it ran to? Just suggestions for you

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I've read other post where you have stated, "pardon for my ignorance"

Don't make a statement about what I don't or do care about until you make yourself less ignorant.

Thanks for your interest.

What other post??

I never made statements, I was asking questions.

I have read most of these posts, but did not see any answers, I am tired so I will reread another time.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Could you explain the distance this creature leaped? He jumped "to a house" and then "to the roof." That's a tad confusing. Please explain exactly where he jumped from, to, how far, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Could you take a picture of the rail which ripped the skin off? Before you fix it

Also I dont think I "interpreted" that you saw ET, you drew a picture of ET and that's about it. Nobody has ever seen an alien like that (outside of the movie) so it's kinda like you posting a pencil drawing of Howard the duck or a xenomorph and then being offended when all of us are kinda disbelieving.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wait, is this SUPPOSE to be a serious thread?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Can you please take a few higher definition pictures of the creature's skin and the rail in which it was cut on.. And also can you take a picture of what house it jumped on?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Haha, OK so I went ahead and re-read the entire thread again.

What for?? My question was "not " answered.

Yes there is a picture "slightly" bigger than the other one, but still small, very bad quality and not clear at all.

So I ask again, why don't you take high quality pictures of it, in good light, clear BIG pictures.

And if you have a crappy camera, maybe you should get a good one.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey all,

The questions are coming in fast. Not too fast. Believe, me I want to answer them all!

The additional pictures requested, I am working on.

Please be patient. I am getting to them as fast as I can.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Am i wrong or is there an easy way to solve this? Have the skin anazlysed and post the report, not really that hard. If you think it'll be costly, i'm sure you can find a media outlet willing to pay for the tests. One of the lower daily rags will pay for it i bet.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
What are you going to do with the skin?

I said going to call Berkley tomorrow. Or somewhere, still open to suggestions.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I live in a second story condo about 30' up
It jumped about 15' slightly downward but straight. (it's the top of my complex laundry room.)
Then to the top of the complex next to that. (up to the left about 5' high 10' across) and was gone!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

I'm not sure what part of the body it came from.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

OK, good luck with whatever you will do, I'm going to sleep now, I have been awake for over 24 hours lol, and I can't quite think straight, so don't take my judgements too serious, you may be telling the truth or you might not, right now I'm so tired that it makes me feel too confused to come to any conclusion.
haha

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
Could you take a picture of the rail which ripped the skin off? Before you fix it

Also I dont think I "interpreted" that you saw ET, you drew a picture of ET and that's about it. Nobody has ever seen an alien like that (outside of the movie) so it's kinda like you posting a pencil drawing of Howard the duck or a xenomorph and then being offended when all of us are kinda disbelieving.

I thought this was important to quote.

I've never seen anything like it! The body was kind of like gollum from lord of the rings.

I am in disbelief myself.

No, I am not offended.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Wait, is this SUPPOSE to be a serious thread?

To you or to me?

Please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, I think I am back up to speed.

what is it that everyone wants pictures of now?

Remember, I still need to get the one my neighbor took last night.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Am i wrong or is there an easy way to solve this? Have the skin anazlysed and post the report, not really that hard. If you think it'll be costly, i'm sure you can find a media outlet willing to pay for the tests. One of the lower daily rags will pay for it i bet.

This is what I intend on doing this week.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You live next door to Mad_Hatter? What a coincidence! I live next door to Alice.

Would you please measure the skin that is neither dark, nor black, for us?
And check the laundry room roof to ensure it doesn't get back in tonight.
And who knows? You might see some glowing footprints!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
You live next door to Mad_Hatter?

What gave you that impression. I don't know him personally.

the skin originally was about 2" long,

It has shrunk and is now aobut 1" long.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Ya, Mad_Hatter believes just about anything. I was talking about some of the others.

For the record I don't believe either of the stories. I think Dan experienced a parasomniac episode coupled with a shared dream. You, I just think are just plain hoaxing. But, good one.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 7-7-2008 by TheComte]

Nice generalization about me coming from someone that doesn't even know me.
I never said I believed this, I just believe in giving people a fair chance before calling them hoaxers. Where is anything astounding or life changing that you have ever contributed to ATS? Instead of calling hoax, you may want to contribute something to the thread thats useful. If you think he's hoaxing provide the proof.

I actually had respect for you and enjoy some of your posts, but I see that will need reconsidering. No one cares what you believe...for the record. Put up or shut up, if you want me to be blunt about it. Just because I believe Dan Tanna in his account doesn't mean I'll "believe just about anything." Dan presented a good amount of evidence to back his claims and you provided one paragraph that has no basis of proof other than someone's testimony that it could be real. Thus like I said in the first place when you posted it in RATS, your theory debunking Dan's claims are no more absurd than his claim.

But then again, who really cares what you think, Comte? Answer that question for me. In fact, judging by the number of Dan's supporters versus you, I'd say not many. There's some mathmatical proof for you right there.

I'm simply trying to get more information for the thread, while you are trolling in it. Like I said, if you think he's hoaxing provide evidence and debunk him.

It's like BlueSoldier said...people have a funny way of thinking that what they believe changes the facts of the matter at hand.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join