It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My screen fell out of my bedroom window a couple weeks ago. I have not put a new one in yet. It's hot and window is wide open.

I just woke up to a strange noise. I had fallen asleep watching tv. It sounded like someone popping their tongue by suction from the roof of their mouth but much louder. It sounded like it was coming from my bedroom. I ran into my room seeing a dark creature leaping out my window. It leaped onto the house next door to me, then on the roof, and vanished.

Apparently, this being snagged it's skin on my window and cut itself. I will post pictures of it tomorrow. It's 12:30 am here in california. I'm scared, tired. I can't call 9-11

I will draw a picture of alien and post pictures I took of the alien skin tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If your gonna post something like this and make claims like you have, then I sure hope you follow through with them. Lest the community burn you at the steak.
figuratively speaking of course.

I am interested in seeing this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Do you have a larger picture of your avatar hanging on the wall or something? That could explain why it was in such a hurry to leave.

Seriously though...I'll be waiting to see your pictures.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by DarthChrisious]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Apparently, this being snagged it's skin on my window and cut itself. I will post pictures of it tomorrow. It's 12:30 am here in california. I'm scared, tired. I can't call 9-11

I will draw a picture of alien and post pictures I took of the alien skin tomorrow.

Your online now. Why not just post the pictures now.

Go to www.imageshack.us...

or

www.photobucket.com...

It takes no time at all.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Ole Anderson was a fearsome wrestler, but never fought aliens. I don't think so anyway.

Give me a couple of hours to settle down and get some sleep. I'll do what I said tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Ole Anderson was a fearsome wrestler, but never fought aliens. I don't think so anyway.

Give me a couple of hours to settle down and get some sleep. I'll do what I said tomorrow.

That's Ole? For real? I know it has nothing to do with the thread, but I saw him and the Horsemen in Augusta, Georgia back in 1981. At least, I think it was Ole.

And he may have never fought an alien, but that would once again prove the superior intelligence of aliens. Ole would've laid the smack down.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
post the pictures

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
it was probably a cat from your explanation. We always have the neighbours cat move around our backyard during the night..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
it was probably a cat

My first thought was of a raccoon.
RR

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You have skin and assumedly blood sitting on your windowsill, and your first reaction is to just go to bed and get some sleep?

If you dont get the pictures right away, you probably aren't going to see it there when you wake up. Or it will be starting to decompose and dry out so it won't be much good anyway.

For future reference, take pictures IMMEDIATELY

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just checking. Its now way past morning, you are currently online and just wondering when you are going to post these pictures?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The dude is obviously getting a kick out of this and so am I. He is making fun of the other posts lately of people saying they have photos, evidence, etc and not posting them until a specific time. Sorry but when people believe this and post the more skeptic I become to peoples posts.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by 38181]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
To those who question him just going to bed again afterwards remember that he isnt't the first person to just go to sleep after an "encounter".

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back. Unsettling night last night. I didn't post anything last night so I could get my bearings straight. I was shaken. I tried to start the thread last night but could not continue. I just needed some time to think the whole thing through, and come to a conclusion as to the events that took place.

That being said. I feel the same about what happened last night today.

I will post the pictures soon of the drawing of the alien or "creature" if you will before it took off like a bat out of hell out of my window. I will also post a pic of the skin piece. I tried to keep it moist last night so it would crumble or dry out.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Good Lord! You said:

post pictures I took

You already took them. How long does it take to upload?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I didn't feel like dealing with it until now. Yes, I took the picture of the skin kinda piece, but didn't sketch "it" until just recently. I wanted to both at the same time.

Uploading pictures now.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, here it all is. Take it for what it's worth to you. Make fun if you like, or ask honest questions if you like. I understand how this sounds and I am fully aware of the others threads lately.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You're telling me E.T. ran out of your room? The shred looks like snakeskin.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The photo looks like the skin off the thigh piece of a chicken, love cookin' chicken Southern Fried

[edit on 7/6/2008 by seentoomuch]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join