It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
that looks like ET and a dorito chip.

but is that really a dorito chip?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by soumynona

Many things that have happened in science fiction movies that we said were ridiculous 20 -30 years ago are taking place today.

If you feel it looks like E.T., then so be it. That's what I saw.

it's not a dorito, it's like rubber. I left it in a damp paper towel all night.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I can believe that. I've witnessed something like this myself.

you should have a surveillance camera in your room, 24/7...if anything happens, we got it on tape!...well you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's a picture of ET and that 'skin fragment' is really a cornflake.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I know the drawing doesn't add up to much, but does anyone know where I can send the skin piece off to for research?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
First thoughts were chicken skin and E.T. I waited to post my thoughts untill I saw what some others thought because I was pretty sure we would all see the same thing and yep we seem to be in agreement.

One thing I never truely understood is why people would create hoaxes. I am not saying I don't believe you, I am not one to judge others. Are hoaxes simply created because the hoaxer needs attention even if it's based off a lie. A lot of hoaxs seem to come from those who supposedly "believe" and many hoaxes have holes which the more enlightened minds can see through, so they tend to do more damage to the field. I know there are many factors that would cause such behavior but what are all your thoughts on this one. I feel we should be on a search for truth why try to damage the truth by creating such lies. And I am not talking about government cover ups I am referring to the average joe who says for example ET jumped out of my window eatting my dinner. Again not judging just an example.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As for getting the sample identifyed I believe you said you were in california. you could send it to UC Berkley, from what I have heard they do such research. Worth a call anyways, I would love to hear what thewy say it is, who knows you may have something big.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hey minnesota

you might wanna tell Dan Tanna to take a look at that skin fragment, he had somewhat of a similar experience, and said the skin on his alien was orange, like yours.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Thank you for that information.
I will be looking into it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Nothing personal taken.
Thanks for taking the time to add to this. Everyone's thoughts and opinions are welcome here.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Thanks for posting.

Yeah, looks like chicken skin....like the edible kind.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
hahaha as if, chicken skin and a sketchy of the et character right off the movie, greattttttt.....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
Well, here it all is. Take it for what it's worth to you. Make fun if you like, or ask honest questions if you like. I understand how this sounds and I am fully aware of the others threads lately.

I love you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

I just did a google search for pictures of ET. Yes, you are right, there are similarities.

Hey, I saw what I saw.
I least I'm providing something. More than most threads that are still in the UFO/Alien forum.

My thread was moved to skunkworks before I posted any pictures.
As a matter of fact, I think it was moved before anyone posted behind it.

If it's so unbelievable to post an event that happened to me while I was gathering evidence that no one on the planet has been able to prove otherwise and that wasn't acceptable, then why have the forum anyway?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why did you post such a small picture?

If I had evidence of a REAL ALIEN skin, I would get high quality pictures, in good light, full of details, taking a tiny picture like that does not seem logical if it is such an amazing find.

Sorry that is what I would do anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Have you had your fun now? It's very clear from your past posts that this is a bogus thread responding to our latest round of experiences being posted by our members. Some I believe, some I don't, but hey, that's my decision and I'll leave it to each and every member to decide for themselves, something that your type can't stand, you would prefer to make our decisions for us, how narrow, how controlling........

Here's a few of your recent posts for everyones' reading pleasure:

New threads here start kind of like this

Insert "poop" in bag

place said bag of "poop" on front porch (ATS community)

Light said bag of "poop" on fire

Nock on front door or ring doorbell (publish thread)

Watch someone answer door (respond to thread)

Stomp out fire of "poop" with foot (writes nasty post to thread)

screams at kids for playing joke (get warned or banned)

reply to post by ufo reality

And I'm sure their getting right on it.
Besides, you know people!

Also, were you every able to post that copy of a copy of a picture of a reptilian that someone gave you? I'd like to see it.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

I remember the thread "why all the bogus crap lately" a week ago or so.

It's allowed, the crap that is,

It seems like a bogus thread with a bogus question is started and as soon as someone doesn't like an answer they get, that's when the crap hit the fan. Looks like long time members are getting warned or banned by replying to a worthless thread that was started by a 12 year old that have been a member for 5 minutes.

I'm sure ATS is losing it's members allowing this to continue.

I'm also sure that it will continue. It's been that way for years.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
wow, thaught you said you took some pics of the skin caught on the windowsil, i don't think alien skin would just rip off like that, human skin wouldn't do that.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Please stop and get back on topic.

Thank You.

Any questions or issues should come via the complaint feature, which isn't this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join