It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Don't know if you noted this in Dan's recounting of the event, but he clearly stated that his wife tossed the knife to him, which he then used to bludgeon the creature, which I assume means by the haft of the knife, the handle. This is a common approach with folks who have been trained in hand-to-hand combat, and a haft strike can be more deadly to the head in particular, than with the blade end, as it's difficult to penetrate the skull with the blade end.

In regard to his wife standing by and not pitching in, I have to think that (1) she was intent on protecting their child and (2) were I, a person with skills, involved in close combat with someone, my Bride might step in, but not if she would become part of the problem. If I were prevailing, she might wait, not wanting to get in the way. If I were loosing, and death or severe injury were a possibility, she would unleash the hounds of hell and all manner of whoopass on the person.

Like you, I am looking at this event with a inquisitive eye. I believe them. I'm not prone to quickly falling in line with a tall tale, quite the opposite, and I don't expect that me saying that changes anything for anyone.

To all:

I do wish that folks would consider for just a moment the possibility that it happened, and then think how you might feel, what you might do. There is no WAY in hell that I'd call the police. They'd lock ME up for such a thing. Nope. I don't see any problem with people asking hard questions, exchanging ideas, deductions, concerns, being skeptical. It's what we're supposed to do as detectives of the unknown. If you're convinced that this is a hoax, I encourage you to state your reasons, but do so with courtesy and compassion. If you just want to tramp on the OP, then I invite you to stay the # out.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

Perhaps you did not read my earlier post.

Guy Malone of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

had teen experiences. He has ended up running the ministry outlined in the above website.

He has researched the issues extensively. His DVD's have a list of high quality experts 'as long as your arm.'

PART of his research entailed writing to EVERY ONE--100% of the well known researchers in the field. 100% of them admitted to having an abundance of case files which indicated clearly that THE NAME OF JESUS STOPPED ABDUCTIONS COLD. Many times when the Name of Jesus was just tossed out in desperation from remembering something from Sunday School decades earlier.

He cites the authentic version of the Book of Enoch as well as Genesis 6 and a list of well reasoned additional inputs to assert that the

nephilium, watchers, fallen angels, ET's are in cahoots with satan toward setting up the global government etc.

I have studied the issues myself since 1962. I'm 100% convinced that Guy Malone is quite accurate and had reached the same conclusions before I ever met or heard of Guy.

I have interviewed him extensively. I once asked him if he thought that 100% of all ET races were in cahoots with satan? Was there any possibility of any races being neutral or merely other critters on other worlds vs fallen angels?

Essentially, he allows that perhaps there's some slight chance theoretically for exceptions. But that his research convinces him that all those dinking around with earth at present are in cahoots with satan and the NWO puppet masters; involved with the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION and will help establish the global tyranny and ensure it's empowerment.

There have been folks who have worked for the NWO who have posted on various threads hereon who affirm the essentials of that outline.

It's not exactly Christian polite to go . . . as in one case, . . . the husband sleeping besides his wife was awakened by something--opened his eyes and saw a fleeting image of a grey not quite visible/materialized in his room. Very shortly he discovered that he was immobilized and a probe up his rear had hoisted him a couple of feet in the air. In panic and desperation he found he could yell "STOP IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" Instantly the probe was withdrawn so fast he fell to the bed waking his wife and the grey disappeared. Anyway--such actions on the part of the ET's are not exactly Christian polite.

It's not beneficent to abduct people and perform all manner of frightening, painful and plain evil experiments and deceptions on them.

Further, all the experts I've ever read or talked to who would speak candidly from hard personal experience would assert that they all lie.

Go ahead and believe in the benign intent and characters of such folks if it lights your fire. But I would strongly encourage otherwise. The evidence is wholesale otherwise for anyone with enough info and a fair enough mind to consider the evidence even-handedly.

Flame away . . . if you dare. 46 years of study have left me with some pretty intense convictions rather durably held.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We've seen your link multiple times, I think most people here are just trying to avoid the Christian agenda blatently associated with that site, and you as well. This thread is about aliens, not Jesus. And I think it's terrible to take advantage of a time when someone is scared and unsure, such as an alien encounter, and try to convert them using fear.

You are using one non-credible guy who IS TRYING TO SELL STUFF as your proof, over and over. Now stop advertising that site over and over and over. Please.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Made a response to your points and apparently it went to the cornfield (ooooooo conspiracy?)

Some things occur to me, and just food for thought, not an attack on you, okay? You just brought up some good points I want to respond to.

First, in regard to the pummelling of the creature, Dan said that his wife tossed him the knife, which he used to hit the creature. I take that to mean by the haft, that is, by the end of the knife. This is a tactic that is often part of training in hand-to-hand combat, as the blunt end of a knife is often more deadly to head shots than the blade, which is difficult to penetrate the skull with.

Regarding his wife not jumping in...... (1) she was likely protecting their child and (2).... if I were in a close-combat struggle with someone, my Bride would likely stay back from it intially, in that she could become more of a problem than a solution. Now, if I were loosing the struggle and it had a potential to be deadly and/or injurious to me, she would loose the hounds of hell, and blood would flow. She's not an aggressive person and neither am I, but we both have skills.

Just some food for thought as I said. Like you, I am watching this with an inquisitive eye, and hoping to find the truth. I believe Dan, and I'm not prone to easy belief with people's tales. I don't expect that to sway anyone, it just is.

To all:

Consider for a brief moment the possibility that this event took place as told. What would you think you'd do? How would you react and feel? I, for one, would NEVER call the police, unless there was physical evidence left there or I'd surely be locked up.

I think it's a good thing to ask questions, challenge, express your skepticism, but I invite you to say WHY, and use a little courtesy and compassion; pray this never happens to you.

For those that just come here to tramp on the OP, I invite you to go elsewhere, play somewhere else. I only need to see a poster say once that they think it's a fraud. I got it, no need to reappear every so often to reinforce it. You have something to add, a valid question, a challenge, whatever, fine. Denying ignorance doesn't mean being a jerk. My opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Okay, there's the missing post. My bad. As you were.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

1. It's a long thread. The high probabilty is that a lot of readers haven't read any of the earlier posts. I include it after a lot of msgs because if I refer to it and don't include it, someone virtually always will ask for it. Including it saves their bother and my bother. Use the scroll buton.

2. If that link protects one life or one family from abduction because it was posted more than once, it's worth the ridicule, to me. Remember, not all abducted folks return to this life as we know it. This is not idle philosophical Sunday Afternoon ping pong for the fun of it. The ET's play for keeps.

3. I have no need to offend folks' sensibilities. Neither do I have any need to soft peddle what research since 1962 convinces me is the only persistently effective answer to avoiding abductions. These are little squiggly characters of opinions, information on a screen. I'm not forcing anyone to get their dander up about anything.

4. Dan Tanna himself mentioned Jesus in the first post.

5. I assume folks' scroll buttons work.

6. I'm not that interested in idle opinions flaying Dan and his precious wife. I think that's largely thoughtless, insensitive, and more than a little clueless about his original post as well as his evident character demonstrated for a long time on ATS. I'm interested in proven solutions for him and for the thousands of past, current and potential victims of such critters.

7. Their grand scale deceptions are not nice enough. Their being in cahoots with the globalists is plenty evil enough. Their treatment of millions of victims is evil enough. I don't know what it takes for such critters to convince folks that they ain't gramma teaching 1st grade Sunday School.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

For those that just come here to tramp on the OP, I invite you to go elsewhere, play somewhere else. I only need to see a poster say once that they think it's a fraud. I got it, no need to reappear every so often to reinforce it. You have something to add, a valid question, a challenge, whatever, fine. Denying ignorance doesn't mean being a jerk. My opinion.

I asked valid questions on first post on page 44, dont know if your directing that at me as well as others, but i wanted to say that just because i said i dont believe it as others did, doesn't mean i cant be involved in asking the OP valid questions as well as disagree.

This site is about hearing everyone, even if you dont believe, the information is put out there, its up to you what you decide to believe, but you cant stop people from disagreeing.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Actually, the

"trying to sell stuff" allegation is a gross distortion.

Folks are invited to send whatever donation they feel fits their situation for the materials. If it's 25 cents or 50 cents for a DVD, that's fine.

Folks can consider that a grand scheme to get rich if they wish.

I know for a fact that Guy has given away plenty for 0.00% donation.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

No, not directing that at you or anyone who is asking questions or any of the other deductive mechanisms that wwe should EXPECT to be used when bringing an amazing event like this to light.

I was pointing that last bit at the "what an idiot, that's so fake" crowd that offer nothing but fodder to plow through on our way to the truth. There have been folks that appear again and again with same or similar comments that are derisive and irregardless of one's belief of credibility or lack of it, it's irritating.

All best

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This point grab has been EPIC, and vague enough that the op didn't get banned for hoaxing.

Bravo OP, godspeed.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I feel bad for Dan Tanna seeing all of the ridicule and finger pointing, he seems like a decent guy for the most part. No doubt his credibility and reputation now ruined, I feel almost as bad for having to be one of the people to step in and point out the loopholes in this mess.

Makes you wonder why the guy would post such obvious nonsense and bring the hammer down on himself. People do strange things sometimes.

But, as such, he can only blame himself for the reaction that this story is recieving. You couldn't even sell this POS to the Sun or the National Enquirer with a straight face

90+ flags and a gazillion stars still wont make this dog hunt

[edit on 7/7/08 by DiabolicEdict]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
This point grab has been EPIC, and vague enough that the op didn't get banned for hoaxing.

What I find puzzling is that the OP did not get a warning for having another person posting on his account, if, indeed, that is what happened.

Perhaps the Mods realize that there are -not- two people posting on the same account?

There have been a number of posts that I thought were from DT, but as I read them, it seemed to be someone else, ostensibly his SO, writing that post.

In addition, we then learn that DT's SO was actually editing his posts, and leaving those grammar 'tells', which, if you think about it, isn't that just a little too convenient?

But why not go through the normal procedure of getting a separate account? Perhaps the OP sought to avid being banned when that account 'talked' to him, since creating two accounts that talk to each other is against T&C. If so, very clever.

Just a thought.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes and alien fishman really invaded your house and you challanged the 6 foot, well built fishman to Mortal Kombat. After displaying its strength and surviving over 100 bludgeoning strikes to his head (which would take over 5 minutes, assuming it just STOOD there) it then electrocuted you. Yet somehow you droe it away and after this you walked away with a couple of cat scratch marks, and both you and your wife went straight to bed as if nothing had happened.

The next day, POOF!, all the damage in your house was gone. Seems this fishman seems to be able to hire damn good maids on the spot.

Anyone who believes this is an IDIOT. You tell me you get suddenly attacked by a monsterous fishman from space and with all the chaos and fighting for your life and the safety of your wife and children, you are also able to write, WORD FOR WORD, every detailed description of what happened in those 10 minutes.

Then of course you "hint" at this event in other ATS threads and finally post it here, acting all big and tough and cocky nonetheless! Like we should commend you for fighting off fishmen and they should be scared of you?

*********==============================*******
ANYTHING that can dematerialize at whim, is 6 feet tall, have some sort of "hypnotic" powers, and withstand over 100 strikes to the head with a knife, and able to manipulate the physical properties of your house would be able to make SHORT WORK of what appears to be a rather out of shape male human.
*********==============================********

Nonetheless, you would NOT be able to recount the events as vividly as you have, as I assume adrenaline, fear, "murderous rage", basic instinct for survival and other things cloud the moment. Its like when have an accident and multiple witnesses, you get multiple accounts and just bits and pieces of what actually happened because NO ONE is focusing on recording the event in their minds at the time. The way you recount the events sounds as if you were watching yourself on tape after it happened. PLEASE.

The OP is either deranged, lonely, or just looking for somewhere to be special. I can't even begin to wonder how other ATS members are willing to accept this poorly fabricated, absolutely LUDICROUS story, WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF, no doubt. All this talk about sheep on ATS and here you all are, following blindly the words of a man you have never met or seen before! The fact that he pretends to type as his wife is just another example of a sickness or strong need for attention.

People like this are causing the downfall of ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
reply to post by BO XIAN

We've seen your link multiple times, I think most people here are just trying to avoid the Christian agenda blatently associated with that site, and you as well. This thread is about aliens, not Jesus. And I think it's terrible to take advantage of a time when someone is scared and unsure, such as an alien encounter, and try to convert them using fear.

You are using one non-credible guy who IS TRYING TO SELL STUFF as your proof, over and over. Now stop advertising that site over and over and over. Please.

He is a very credible Guy and highly respected in UFOlogy. He is also my friend. You are quite clueless. He gave up a very profitable career in the financial securities industry to become a missionary to to the UFO community. He gives DVDs away- FREE - so eat crow. He gets his support through his church and donations only. He is a missionary. He live poor because he loves Jesus and other people. Stop the hate.

Guy has a weekly UFO radio show Live From Roswell and he interviews all the top names in the field. He is very respected in the town of Roswell NM and they honored him by asking him to MC the Roswell UFO festival.

He was an abductee way before he was born again Christian. He discovered that the abduction stopped when he told them to leave using the name of Jesus. That sir is no coincidence. They re not "aliens" - you are being duped in the oldest conspiracy known to man.

Guy Malone genuinely cares about abductees because he has been there. He has a solution that works 100% of the time - it has never failed to date. Please take your anti-Christian bigotry somewhere else.

I produced this video and played and recorded all the music myself as a donation to his ministry.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dan, just wondering, you said and in your own words - It seemed to watch the wife / baby for a while, and then reached out like it was going to touch one of them.

The first knife blow hit it right in the left eye as i pulled it down and towards me.

The second / third / fourth hit it in the throat and jaw area, and it really then decided it didn't want to play any more.

We rolled off the bed onto the floor and I really went totally mad on it to be honest. A rage, red rage sweeped through me at the thought that this 'thing' was trying to steal my baby /wife..

So a little later on you mentioned that your baby girl sleeps between your wife and yourself on the bed in her own little baby bed. no way in hell would anyone pull a scary a## being onto the bed with them,start laying into it with a knife and all the while their baby is sleeping beside them?
Sorry dude but just not likely unless you dont have a problem putting you child in mortal danger. Any chance you can clear this up?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I heard a moderator say this post was a Hoax. Why is it not labeled?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A few things to note thus far:

For everyone positing theories about what happened after the encounter, the follow up stuff, the cleaning, the blonde. I think it is safe to say that if you buy into the premise of the 100 blow taking, vanishing, electro, fish-like creature. Then is it really hard to believe any of what follows?

Insofar as keeping weapons near where you sleep, this is not really abnormal. Perhaps it is shocking in the UK, but nary a neighbor of mine is without some sort of defensive measure within arm's reach of their sleeping position. Furthermore, of the ones I know when started this practice, it was *after* their first child. They did not get those for *self*-defense. Around here, it is considered responsible parenting.

I also believe a lot of you are filtering DT's reaction as if he were encountering a human staring down his bed. Imagine instead if you encountered a six inch long spider crawling on the bed towards your family, and you had a shoe within arm's reach. This was not human, it was foreign enough for the reaction to be a lot more like you would have with an insect. Instant and without thought.

There is a lot in this encounter that would be open to curiosity, but his instant reaction? I would have questioned any other!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I got some info on them, I don't think the alien was trying to harm anyone.
They are called the Nommos.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree maybe all the other aliens are the bad guys who were enslaved by the reptilian races. So that's why there is mention of dragons in ancient legends and stuff. The knights would have to fight them, while the wizards would conjure them up through some rituals or whatever to attack people using magic spells and stuff. The red dragon in the bible is possibly the enemy of the christians trying to control earth. Maybe all this talk of genetically modfied food is one way they can enslave humankind? There are natural species and monsters (chimera) in ancient greek myths. These chimera I believe were the genetically modified "monster" from fantasy novels and stuff. They were once normal creatures and had been altered in some way to serve as clone/mutant soldiers for the bad guys.

See the Lord of The Ring Movie Trilogy. All the good races are just humble farmers, (hobbits) and love 'nature' (Elves) while the evil ones are the humans (the corrupted magicians who could be thought of as black magic wizards) orcs (gentically modified evles?), and trolls (giant's or nephilim?) who work for the "Eye" (sauron) which was once the spirit of the guy who had a magic ring. ("One Ring", to symbolise the power concentrated into the body of a single person who had mind control of all the people wearing the other rings - ie our spineless world leaders who accept bribes and money to carry out the plans of NWO to create wars and build global dictatorship?) Some humans are bad, or corrupted (attracted to the power of magick - Saruman) and others are "pure" (the white 'wizard' Gandalf could be considered a miracle worker on earth using powers granted from god to help/defend, rather than used to destroy things. Like lifting curses, creating shields, healing, using herbs to cure poisons etc). But in the end, humans have to form a ring of protection (fellowship) and destroy the power (the ring or the misuse of dangerous weapons) in order to live. The elves were able to do it by resisting the temptation to become one of the bad guys for ultimate power, while the humans were quite ready to accept bribes of power promised at the expense of their own kind and doomed themselves and the elves. (which is the fall of man in the bible when men once lived 1000 years and were ignorant of knowledge beyond nature given to them)
These "monsters" are just the mutant/genetic modified races that failed "the test" and now have to feed off us humans to sustaint themselves. (that includes vampires, ghosts feeding off peoples life, and cannibalistic aliens who use the humans like cattle. (becoming dependent on us as food like we depend on animals for meat)

That's why anything that is considered 'natural' is considered good by the christian because it was as god intended and you don't want to screw up the order of things, while anything that alters what is natural is 'bad' because majority of the time, 9 times out of 10, the elite powers want to use that control of nature to gain more control over the people to serve under them.
Eventually the loyalty to the elite and loyalty to god is what seperates the good guy from the bad. I don't think physical combat makes much difference, (active/destructive form of defense) rather the ability to dispel the creatures magick. (passive form of defense to scare the demon/monster from getting close) One is violent and destructive and that 'feeds' the monster with energy while the other denies it by disarming its power over you. The idea being that people tend to react violently when they are scared of things just like animals do when they think they are threatened. The 'pure' way is best.

I have an open mind and like to hear all theories. But since we're dealing with strange encounters, it's not easy to say you have such and such knowledge and it can be said to be proven fact. That's taking it a bit too far.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join