It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thank you

but I won't hold my breathe for a pic of the piece we describe

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Dan your encounter could very possibly be demonic. Since you cannot be sure I hope you pray for protection along with keeping your weapons beside you at all times. (Just in case they plan a return.)

Hedge Prayer for Protection of Household
[The "Hedge Prayer of Protection" is one of the most powerful prayers in the arsenal of spiritual warfare. We learn from Job that God has placed a "hedge of protection" around his children that Satan cannot cross except that God allows it (or as we allow it).

It should be noted, as it is with all prayer, the Hedge Prayer of Protection is not a magic bullet. There are no guarantees that the Hedge surrounding us cannot be breached. We can allow Satan and his demons to breach the Hedge by our carelessness of leaving the gate open, through direct or indirect invitation to the demons, through sins of commission and omission, through holes left unrepaired after sins are confessed and forgiven, through ancestral afflictions, etc. Even if there are no other reasons, God may allow demons to breach the hedge, as He did with Job, for purposes of testing, learning, or other Divine Reasons that only God may know.
And the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?" Then Satan answered the LORD, "Does Job fear God for nought? Hast thou not put a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. --Job 1:8-10]

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you men of double mind. -- James 4:7-8
Trusting in the promise that whatever we ask the Father in Jesus' name He will do, I(we) now approach You Father with confidence in Our Lord's words and in Your infinite power and love for me(us) and for our household and family, and with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, Blessed Archangel Michael, my(our) guardian angel(s) and the guardian angels of our household and family, with all the saints and angels of heaven, and Holy in the power of His blessed Name, as ask you Father to protect our household and its members and keep us from the harassment of the devil and his minions.
Father I(we) ask in desire to serve You and adore You and to live our lives for You that You build a hedge of protection around our household, like that which surrounded Job, and to help us to keep that hedge repaired and the gate locked so that the devil and his minions have no access or means to breach the hedge except by your expressed will.
Father, I(we) am(are) powerless against the spiritual forces of evil and recognize my(our) utter dependence on You and Your power. Look with mercy upon me(us) and upon our household and family. Do not look upon our sins, O Lord; rather, look at the sufferings of your Beloved Son and see the Victim who's bitter passion and death has reconciled us to You. By the victory of the cross, protect us from all evil and rebuke any evil spirits who wish to attack, influence, or breach Your hedge of protection in any way. Send them back to Hell and fortify Your Hedge for our protection by the blood of Your Son, Jesus. Send your Holy Angels to watch over us and protect us.
Father, all of these things I(we) ask in the most holy name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. Thank you, Father, for hearing my(our) prayer. I(we) love You, I(we) worship You, I(we) thank You and I(we) trust in You. Amen.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, the gov'ts always covering things up. Please. If that was the case, a visit to our loony attention seeker would be VERY high on their list.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi Dan whilst I don't believe your story as we only have your word to go by, I wanted to thank you for at least providing a fantastic story to read and hope it's not true.

However I do have some questions and having not read all 45 pages sorry if they've already been asked

1. Why did you attack the Sushi-man ? You say you saw him putting his arms out towards your wife & child, surely if he wanted to abduct them or at worse have them for dinner he would just take them without reaching out

2. What on earth are you doing with knives & pickaxes in the same room as a child and what do you need those knives & pickaxes for ?

3. From how you described this Fish-Man how did he not overpower you ? You spoke about his build yet you describe nothing about his physical strength in the story, surely he would have overpowered you if he was as strong as he looked ?

4. How did the Fish-Man feel when you touched him ? Did he feel like a fish or reptile ?

5. What noises did the Fish-Man make and did you ever consider he might be harmless the fact he not fight back but instead tried to escape ?

Thanks in advance for answering the questions

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wanted to wait a bit on this story to see how it plays out before making a statement to question the story.

I have to wonder, after a fierce hand to hand combat, life and death situation, why the defender did not suffer cuts to his hands or body from the savage knife performance he set upon the assumed non aggressive assailant.

Than I have to wonder if indeed 100 punches to the head, body and face of the so called assailant could be sustained. Why was his hands not damaged to the point where he would not be able to handle anything for at least a week, let alone type on a keyboard to this forum.

Now, I know some of you have been in a fight and thrown punches. You will know that if you get in tight quarters, throwing punch after punch on the opponents head, your strength will fade and your hands will ache to the point your punches will only be the motion of punching with no sustainable damage to the opponent.

Than, if you have a girl friend who stands by and just watches, than she must be extremely passive. Because every girl friend or women I have been with, known, will join a fight with her man. You would think the misses would have at least jumped in with a lamp to the things head or clawed its one good eye out. But no, she watches her mans bravado and does nothing.

Human instinct is to protect one another just as she is doing in writing her part, which I suspect also. Why did she fail to act when the fight was on while gallantly defending the man here in the forum of knowledge.

I have to say at this point this story is not physical reality and lies else where. I do not totally dismiss the story because something happened, just not exactly as it was remembered or how it unfolded.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dan, you said your room was completely cleaned when you awoke the next morning. Also, I think you said you had trouble remembering what happened at first and that your wife thought it was a dream. This means that these intruders did not want you to remember what happened. So how do you still have the knife handle that was broken off in this creature? Wouldn't that immediatley remind you of what happened? Why would such an intelligent and advanced being make such a simple mistake? Please tell me what your thoughts are on this. Also, you still haven't answered the question about strange visitors after the encounter.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
*** ATTNENTION ***

Any Off Topic Remarks will be removed.

Any name calling will be edited and the member warned.

If you want to comment on the story being told, fine, however you will do so without ridicule and name calling.

Thank You

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How about going for hypnotic regression? Maybe other things have happened in the past? It might also shed some light on what the 'thing' was doing there. It might just turn out that it wasn't there to hurt anyone at all. Either way, regression therapy could get you some answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
well spent the last half hour reading from page 15 to 40+.

Nothing but dan pretty much attacking the flamers, no real response to questions asked ( certainly no response to mines on page 15 ), and flamer retorts back to Dan.

For someone whoes posted so much on ATS dan i thought you would have the sense to ignore the flamers and respond to genuine members.

Can an admin do a favour and completely delete these flamers and responses so weve got a steady flow of information forming on this topic or B, can someone write me up a synopsis of events on this post when it finishes so i can read all the main points without having to waste most of my time reading flame attacks.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I applaud my husband for posting this out in the open, and I firmly state that your vitriolic attacks in your wisdom against my husband are sickening. I dearly wish he had kept this a secret in the RATS forum, as seeing the low attacks aimed at daniel makes me very unhappy indeed.

I am sorry for the attacks on you and your husband but bringing this sort of information to the main board can only yield this sort of result. there will always be ppl who believe and ppl who do not believe. This type of information is scary to some and so outlandish that it could be discarded very easy. I would however like to thank you for bringing this information to the main board for everyone else who otherwise would not be able to recieve this information.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpool84

Look, no one is "attacking" him. Considering the story he came up with, are you surprised folks are skeptical? He has physical "injuries" (scratches), and a knife blade that is broke in half. That negates any mind control only stuff, and the knife itself probably removes any "memory implanting" theories. It's clear Dan wants folks to believe he was in a fight with this alien creature.

But there is no evidence left over. I don't believe for a moment that any species, no matter how advanced, can utterly remove 100%, all traces of the encounter. No blood at ALL? Not on the knife, knife handle, ON YOUR HUSBAND, on the floor, ground into the carpet, on the ceiling.. no where? They gave your husband a bath did they, after the encounter? They can clean up your room with miniature aliens using green rays (while shrinking all of you), yet they couldn't keep your husband from mauling an apparently unkillable zombie-fish?

The fact he went into a towering rage alone makes me shake my head. A result of an unknown creature reaching out for you made him stab this thing over 100 times? Do you know how exhausted he would be from this? I do plenty of martial arts, and after a mere exchange of blows, you are pretty exhausted. I can't imagine stabbing something over 100 times... is your husband a super athelete?

I won't stay nothing happened to the pair of you. But I don't believe it. And I'm surprised you consider folks being skeptical as being "hateful" or cruel or anything else. This story is full of unbelievable actions, and no evidence whatsoever.

Consider this: In abduction cases, nothing like this has come about before. Why? Because people are actually terrified, or stunned (figuratively, or literally), or unable to do anything. Only your husband, who apparently is Mr. Survival (which has no bearing whatsoever on this... why does it matter if you have survival kits?), is able to attack a fish guy who can shock like an electric-eel, does not die, and they politely clean up afterwards.

For the record: Owning survival equipment and knives doesn't mean a thing. It does not mean you can use them. Especially in a real situation. Many martial artists get their rears kicked when faced with a real situation, because it's vastly different from "practice." There is in fact, a school especially made (Mcgraws I think it is called), to try to make as real as confrontrations as possible, to help these martial artists actually be able to use their training when needed. So having knives, lanterns, etc.. doesn't mean anything. When confronted with something as different and frightening as a huge fish guy in your bedroom, I find it extremely hard to believe he was able to not only attack it immediately, but supposedly went from all the critical spots such as throat, eyes, etc.. even while in a towering rage.

I'd be suspicious if this had some loopholes. However, this story is not only very unbelievable, it is full of nothing BUT loopholes, and the most suspect thing of all to me, is the utter removal of anything resembling proof by your visitors. How convenient.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I found this description on the MAAR.US site.
MAAR.US
I found it very interesting given your story and seeing a triangular UFO.

Lacertian Reptilians

A species of aquatic reptilians from these have been described as lizard-like creatures 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order. Some believe they were once depicted as ancient half fish/human gods of Syrian decent. They are reported to possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans. They are supposedly from the constellation Lacerta, the called the lizard, which extends from the head of the constellation Cepheus to the foot of the star system Perseus. Women experiencers have described being deceived and raped as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences. They've illustrated scenes of tepid enclosed rooms with warm pools of water that are used to mate with both male and female humans. There ships have been described as either wormlike or triangular.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Originally posted by MrPenny
....and both of you think "would've" is some kind of contraction of "would of".

Actually in England would've is a perfectly acceptable alternative to writing …would have. We don’t say would of in the UK.

Just to clarify: Dan and his wife both wrote "would of" instead of would have or would've.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Although i can find parts believable, most i do find unbelievable, its just that your writing stlye is of an imaginary concept.
There are too many parts that are not explained enough for me to build a bit of self evidence in my head.
Some of the things that struck me as odd was the fact that:
(1) you said over 100 fatal blows all up? Nothing, nothing could take that and still have strenth to raise its arms and grab firm hold of you....
(2) It would absolutely be impossible to sleep so soon after that had happened, you would have been in shock, you slept without even covering your land to make sure its not still lurking round, or to even stay awake to make sure no more come back while you sleep. Also there would have been alot of bloodshed which would have had your brain working 1000000 miles an hour.
(3) It was severely wounded therefore its escape could not have been too soon, leaving enough time for you to recover from your "electrocution" and go after the being
(4) Your wife also slept after that? Also even after seeing a blonde haired entity?
(5) all of that rukus did not even wake the baby?
(6) You dont feel the need to inform anybody of a higher authority?
(7) The state you say the room was in, how could you explain the clenliness in the morning? Perhaps the beings associates felt bad on its behalf of intrusion and decided to give you and your wife a sedative and give the room a god ol steam cleaning?

However i wouldnt label your "actions" as un-stable.. violent? Hell Yes, though not un-stable, believe you me if a person was in my room looking at my wife and i woke up, i wouldnt wait for the good news to arrive i would be tearing chunks of face off with my bare teeth in pure rage defense.
There are just those things which do not make sence and do strike me as odd not to include them in the story.
Im usually pretty good with reasoning possibilities, though i need to hear more Dan, please fill me in

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the amount of serious responses is insane. you all bring down the reputation of ATS for sure

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi Dan, I've read all your posts with great interest, as I have had similar, though not as intense experiences myself. What I am going to add in no way is meant to suggest your experience did not happen - I know quite well this kind of thing happens the way you said.

I wanted to point out that several aspects of your experience have also been showcased in Derren Brown's shows on TV. I'm not suggesting you registered for his programme
- just I think it's interesting.

1) He did a show where a guy was made to sleep, then real things happened in his environment but he thought he was still sleeping, and when he woke, he thought it was a dream, except there was physical evidence that things had really occured (I know, this is common in the type of experience you had in any case)

2) In one show, a woman was given a Rubik cube to be involved with to distract her from what was gong on in the room around her - and whilst she was using it huge things were going on but she did not notice - rather like your wife was fascinated with the cube

3) Another guy was made to witness the sun going out, literally. He was hypnotised and awoken after sunset, with his watch altered. You said you went into the woods and saw the sun turn off.

I have no idea if there are other correlations with his shows, in case I missed some.

That aside, I have also this to say:

These beings feed on emotional energy called "loosh". You can Google it if you do not know about it.

The woods you entered are home of the last largest battle on British soil - lots of lovely loosh there for them, or there would have been at one time.
As someone who is easily angered, or that they could perceive could be induced to rage, they could have identified you as a harvestable source.
This means they were deliberately inciting you to rage by entering your home. Like you say, it was as if a switch was turned on and you were 100% rage - I'm not sure that is exactly what you said, but going back through 40-odd pages would take too long.

The way to deal with astral entities is to learn how to destroy them in the astral without emotion (which feeds them), or to send them unconditional love - this is like poison to them. They are fed by intense emotion, so although the fish person may look like its eye is out etc - it's just an illusion. And yes, you still could physically act out with this astral being just as if he was really there, hence burns, scratches etc. I'm not sure how this works completely, and the more information I get I keep expanding my knowledge, so of course, nothing I have said is carved in stone or my firm and final opinion - just info which I hope will give insight because I have many unanswered questions of my own experiences too.

These beings also use our own memory banks and weaknesses to exploit us and get the result they want. I don't think the being was surprised at your reaction - it was exactly what it needed, your emotional rage, as that is what they feed on.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wow you have quite the imagination. I dont mean to sound condescending, but this is just a farce isnt it? i mean this is a real good sci-fi read...the part where you mention a 'flitting across the room' by way of shadow would , to me, insinuate something very small and light in mass. Once the antagonist of your story made itself known it was a 6 foot behemoth, thats when i kinda figured it out that this is fiction....well done though.

On the flip-side if you truly believe what you've written, there are many ways in which to get the help you may need. Plus if you have a family you could pose a danger to them with your wild fantasies...something to think about.

I mean no disrespect, as a father and family man, i just assume the worst of course of most people and their states of mind etc. This just seems very fantastic, to use the word as it should be used, to me and outlandish..not to mention illogical on many levels.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by GodMode]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Hey man i totally believe you on this i just made an account just so i could reply here. Your discriptions and story of this "fish man" or whatever it is sounds very real and easy to believe (not saying that its a load of bs) here is something that happened to me but i saw this thing, not really fought it or close encountered it...before hand sry for being off topic Btw im only 15 years of age so you dont have to believe me or not but i swear on my life that this is the likity split god dang truth with my right hand up!
so we were walking from my friends house to the park, which is about 2 minutes walk, and we live in texas so it was partly cloudy and little patches of sky were peaking through the clouds just big enough for light to pass through. It was me, Gabe, Noah, and Yoochan. So Yoochan sugest to ding dong ditch these neighbors who apparently pissed him off the other day. So he goes and does it, and dont forget that Noah joins in this perdiciment. when he is hiding in the bush she finds him and starts yelling at him and Noah scolding them both. So Gabe steps in the argument to stand up for and protect him and his friend. and right at that moment I look in the sky as if it was just a straight foward feeling, and i see this CREATURE just seaminglesly floating controlably in the sky! This creature had no lag what so ever and no face apparently, it was about 2-3 miles up and from my view was about 3-4 inches long (kinda hard to imagine) So im guessing it was as long as a american airline plane and about as wide as a neighborhood street road. This creature had NO WINGS and flew with ripples going throughout its body just like a sea mollusk would or a sting ray would have when it is swimming through the water, but it was a moving like that at a quite rapid rate. I KNOW FOR A FACT that this thing was an animal becuase it was transparent and glowing like one of those white clear jelly fish would. I know it was transparent because since there were clouds in the sky i could see this thing and the clouds behind it and i knew that it wasnt something just in the sky because it was like a glowing rainbow-ish ribbion that was keeping its shape floating through the sky. this aint bs, it was effing going in and out of the clouds. It flew in a straight line and didnt apparently change height or go lower in altitude. It was flying directly to the off limits part of the forest controlled by the government, so that gives me a serious suspicion about its wherebouts still.
At this point im yelling at my friends to effin look at the sky. Noah and Yoochan are across the street still arguing to the lady about stupid stuff. I try yelling at Gabe and he is just holding his finger at me like he was saying wait a minute! I was soooo pissed off at him i was yelling him to effing look. So as dumb as this may sound right when he just happens to look where im looking it goes through one of the clouds, and he says "where is this "thing"" at Phil" So i start yelling and throwing a giant tandrum at him even MORE! Later I try to explain to all of my friends that were there and they just laugh at me and start making fun of it. It got to the point where I had to describe the thing just as looking as a flying sperm that glowed a flourescent color cause that is almost what it looked like... (plz excuse my language) When i got home later i did ALOT of research on it but found nothing much. No vids no pics no nothing except for a name. it said it was called a sky creature and matched my discription exactly even before i did research
idc if you guys believe me or not but im here to back this guy up about the whole fish story thing. even though the saying "seeing is believing" really does exist and is almost true, i just want to let yall know i truely believe this guy and i honestly wouldnt if i never had the above encounter with this mystic creature

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know where to start. I haven't read the whole thread, cause dang, it's long....

I have noticed a few things in what I read.
One is that an awful lot of folk think that all aliens are the same. Thant many of us don't understand completely why you attacked it. I mean, I understand, but I don't. Why didn't you just grab the knife and jump in front of it or something. You have given us humans a bad reputation now, dang.

Someone on the 4th page mentioned that you should report the attack. He didn't attack, you did, lol... and that's funny if you think about it.

Oh, the other thing is Dan, you really seemed violent. Are you paranoid or have you had military experience? Why are you attacking so quickly? I am not saying your are wrong in what you did, I am just asking questions.

When I was younger I use to visit these beings all the time. Not so much now that I am older. But the adults aways seemed scared and there was nothing to be scared about. I am not gonna say they are all harmless, cause I don't know. But the ones I have met haven't been. I know they can be invasive to us, but as far as I know they really don't mean harm.

Oh and one other thing Dan, if you and your wife can u2u me a really good detailed description of the being you saw... well I am an artist and I will try to render you a picture. Hugz to both of you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
btw my friends still dont honestly believe me but since im only 15, my reputation at school does matter so i choose to not tell alot of people about but only my closes friends. Me and my dad have done some research on the sky creature and it turns out on the show "monster quest" (if yall have ever seen it) there is a rods episode and in the episode it shows a little skit of these two amish looking people, mid aged im guessing, acting out like they just saw something in the sky. They say it looked about 20ft long and was glowing. Im guessing the show filmers thought they were talking about a giant rod, but i have seen the creature myself. They described what i saw but with less evidence than i had cuase when i got home i wsa exploding about it to everyone in my household. I feel like i can share this info here rather than at school cause many people come here to share their experiences.

Btw why would Dan just make this story up! He even drew a effing picture! thats exactly what i did when i got home and saw the sky creature! My friends will still make fun of me every now and then about it but they dont understand the encounter and how it affected me. i have so much more belief that we know nothing about this world. All we know is what we see, so when we encouter something rare that we have never heard before we tend to go on an exlposive outrage and search for the thing we saw. From that point on in my life i have always been lookin at the sky for more proof of seeing it. I know i really suck at convincing people about my stories but i swear to god THIS IS NOT A BS POST im seriously legitimently trying to tell you guys about my experience.

BTW the fish creature... did you ever check to see if it dropped an item or something. like under your bed or something... maybe you could have kicked it under there if it dropped something while you guys were fighting???
btw im serously doing research on that now.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join