It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So...

After reading through the thread since I went to sleep.

I don't have a wife...

Its all self inflicted....

I don't have a child....

I am sick in the mind.....

Or that I am totally hoaxing all of you and the event never happend and I am some lone old /young crank with no life sat at home with nothing to do...

And you say I am the sick one ?

This pictures going to upset alot of you then isn't it ? For those who have attacked me as being an unmarried loner... One wedding ring, one wedding ring mark where my ring has sat for years and years ... oh and that in the background is my survival saw to prove that its my hand in my own picture.

Uhh ohhhhh. Apologise will of course be accepted in full on this thread in full bold type.

You will u2u me your apolgise as well if your man enough.

However, considering the sick and evil attacks upon my mental state, my marital state, my family state, you people have just struck the bottom of the barrel.

I have come here in good faith, put my encounter forst on RATS and then main board, and its just become a 'your a sick lonely unmarried hoaxer fest'.

look inside yourselves first before judging me.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

But the thing is you know no all you need to know about me, But the truth is you know nothing about me! You have an idea about me. But what you must ask yourself is your judging someone who knows the truth and calling him a liar what does that actually say for you?

Weak?
Mentally unstable?
In need of Medical attention?
Gullable?

You tell me which you are, Im tired of being right!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Rats is like a secret society in a sense. Dan Tanna seems to be a pawn testing us(sheep). This statement meaning no offense.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Ferengi]

link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
So...

After reading through the thread since I went to sleep.

I don't have a wife...

Its all self inflicted....

I don't have a child....

I am sick in the mind.....

Or that I am totally hoaxing all of you and the event never happend and I am some lone old /young crank with no life sat at home with nothing to do...

And you say I am the sick one ?

This pictures going to upset alot of you then isn't it ? For those who have attacked me as being an unmarried loner... One wedding ring, one wedding ring mark where my ring has sat for years and years ... oh and that in the background is my survival saw to prove that its my hand in my own picture.

Uhh ohhhhh. Apologise will of course be accepted in full on this thread in full bold type.

You will u2u me your apolgise as well if your man enough.

However, considering the sick and evil attacks upon my mental state, my marital state, my family state, you people have just struck the bottom of the barrel.

I have come here in good faith, put my encounter forst on RATS and then main board, and its just become a 'your a sick lonely unmarried hoaxer fest'.

look inside yourselves first before judging me.

img524.imageshack.us/img524/9937/handyrr1.jpg

Funny thing technology how for some reason your from scotland but you uploaded your picture to the above link whats that A AMERUCAN SERVER YOU FOOL IDIOT PLONKER!!!!! THERE YOU GO HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT!!!!!

PS IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING IM NOT WHAT I SAY I AM I HAVE ENCLOSED AN IMAGE AS PROOF!!!!

www.geekalerts.com...

link   

Just in case my post got lost in cyber space.

The background is my survival saw so you can see that this is indeed my hand. My hand that has a very worn finger due to wearing a wedding ring for alot of years..

so for all those who attacked me because I am in your opinions some sade, unmarried childless loner who is hoaxing you all for some type of sick stunt...

I will accept apologise here on the board or in u2u. Either way your sickness has reached the very bottom of the barrel.

Before judgeing me, you should look inside your own selves first, because the sickness in you that I see is ugly indeed.

We started this thread in RATS to allow me to get an event off my chest - a horrific event, but also a paranormal event that has caused us alot of anger and hurt.

It then went main board, and senior members here said 'don't do it, you'll get flame grilled'.

How right they were.

Consider this my last post on this here on the main board.

Get yourself 5000 points and i'll see you in RATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So many pages of people saying over and over that the OP is ridiculous etc etc. Yet these same people come back over and over and keep saying it.

Yet how many of these 'experts' have done ANY research into this topic? Surely with hundreds of documented cases on record, some of them must have done some reading? Oh, I forgot, it is all garbage, so we don't need to do any research. How logical is that?

How many of these time-wasting and insulting skeptics have ever interviewed a person with traumatic experiences like Dan's? And I bet further, that none of them have interviewed scores of such cases, or even investigated any such cases personally.

I have, and I know others who do similar research. 95% plus of people who have such experiences NEVER go public. I have offices in many overseas countries, and so I can ssure you that the this phenomenon is not just confined to westerners.

It is like the days when experts proclaimed that rocks couldn't fall from the sky, because they just didn't - and further, that everyone KNEW they didn't.

And yet today we understand our universe a little better than those days gone by.

If you are so sure that this thread is bunk, then please just do us all the courtesy of not posting your baseless wisdom over and over and over and over. Just leave and stop acting like thought-police - worrying that people actually consider such things are possible.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Element-115

Ha!

I'm making the case for all the experiencers, some true, some with problems, whatever the case may be. You say you can judge them all via the internet, and you're right about me believing/not believing you have diplomas of any sort, you just figured it out. This is the internet, how could anyone judge anyone accurately? It's best to just let them share the stories (true or false) and thank them and move on. There is NO way of discerning the facts nowadays and if you're convinced you can, well I guess you're a psychic, lol, with diplomas, betch your professors would be proud of you! Some IMHO are true, some, well, I'm defending them on principle as we should be open to hearing All experiences.

STM

[edit on 7/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Belthermar

www.imageshack.us

Its an American imagehosting company. Check EVERY IMAGE I have ever posted and you will see I indeed use www.imageshack.us for every image i need hosting.

Fool ? who the fool now ?

link   
It sure looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. en.wikipedia.org...:Tmnt_7.jpg

And the woman..April O'Neil? Nah, wait, she had brown hair I think.

link   
Why so angry? Don't be a chicken now.

All those points and you haven't realized
that this was going to happen? Look at
your buddy minnesota, he's brushing it off,
be a man dan.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by BcnDiamond
From what I read so far, I think it's strange that someone who lives in the uk or schotland, makes critical grammar and spelling mistakes and his wifes makes the exact same ones.

I agree. Spelling mistakes on an internet forum. Only the most foolish amongst us could do such a thing.

Yes thank you for that quoteft, obviously you have some problem understanding the point of my sentence.
I obviously don't live in the Uk, or scotland nor do I study english, so im bound to make mistakes, it might even have been a typo.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

YOU ARE SIRE, YOU ARE THATS WHY IM KEEPING YOU ONLINE!!! MAY I ALSO ASK YOU THEN JUST CUS YOU UPLOAD A PICTURE OF A WEDDING RING WHY DOES IT MEAN YOU HAVE A WIFE I COULD SEND YOU A TAMPON IN THE POST DOESNT MAKE ME A WOMAN!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

TELL YOU WHAT WHY NOT PUT UP YOUR WEDDING PHOTO'S AND BLANK OUT THE FACES AND ALSO WHY NOT THEN UPLOAD PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH THE FACES BLANKED??

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You dont have to use caps man! Take it E - Z brothaaaaman

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why all this insults and bickerings?

What caught my attention was the photos of the triangle ufo. I have had experience with triangle ufo so I know Dan is telling the truth at least on that one.

My question to Dan - did you see any flash of bright light in your face while you were sleeping?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Deepest apologies to you. But i just get so annoyed with idiots like this. Is it any wonder this world is so messed up. It's (snip) like the OP that make impossible to actually find out the truth. Im sure he will be very amused on the 10th July though when his story hits the scottish sun. lmao

edited to remove personal insult. Please watch your manners.
gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

[edit on 8-7-2008 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

This topic and for that matter the entire site is almost suffering from a variant of the stockholm syndrome.

If you are interesting in group dynamics and how people influence others, you should read Moscovici's work on this matter. He's one of the pioneers in his field, in social psychology.

studies by Moscovici and others appear to demonstrate that the minority can influence the majority if:

* the minority disrupts the established norm and produces doubt and uncertainty in the mind of the majority
* the minority makes itself visible, focuses attention on itself
* the minority shows that there is an alternative, coherent point of view
* the minority demonstrates certainty, confidence and commitment to this point of view
* the minority signals that it will not move or compromise
* the minority implies that the only solution to restore social stability and cognitive coherence is for the majority to shift towards the minority

It's true.. it's fascinating to watch so many people in such poor state of mind and the inability to filter out the truth from fiction. But then the flip side is that, those who are paranoid and have weapons on them, are people we should all fear... they could be your neighbor who'll go postal any minute now. They need very little to blow up and use anything as an excuse to go out and murder or get rid of their pent up emotions of insecurities and disillusioned realities.

Sad really...

But this place is, if nothing else a great study.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Whatever makes you happy...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Element-115

This topic and for that matter the entire site is almost suffering from a variant of the stockholm syndrome.

If you are interesting in group dynamics and how people influence others, you should read Moscovici's work on this matter. He's one of the pioneers in his field, in social psychology.

studies by Moscovici and others appear to demonstrate that the minority can influence the majority if:

* the minority disrupts the established norm and produces doubt and uncertainty in the mind of the majority
* the minority makes itself visible, focuses attention on itself
* the minority shows that there is an alternative, coherent point of view
* the minority demonstrates certainty, confidence and commitment to this point of view
* the minority signals that it will not move or compromise
* the minority implies that the only solution to restore social stability and cognitive coherence is for the majority to shift towards the minority

It's true.. it's fascinating to watch so many people in such poor state of mind and the inability to filter out the truth from fiction. But then the flip side is that, those who are paranoid and have weapons on them, are people we should all fear... they could be your neighbor who'll go postal any minute now. They need very little to blow up and use anything as an excuse to go out and murder or get rid of their pent up emotions of insecurities and disillusioned realities.

Sad really...

But this place is, if nothing else a great study.

Kudos to you. finally someone with a greater form of intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join