It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolboys Get Detention for Refusing to Pray to Allah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Once again I cannot believe that a post that has nothing to do with the report got the most stars in this entire thread!?

Originally posted by splendourinthegrass
"This is the sort of thing that Muslims do in the West. They push to see how far they can go. They know the Westerners have no spine, so don't expect any opposition.

When it is too late, England will realize that they should have expelled all foreign born Muslims after 7/7 if not after 9/11. I state this with national security as well as national survival in mind."

This post? What?

We do not even know what religion this "teacher" is, what does this report have to do with this odd comment?

As far as I can tell, from reading the report, no muslims pushed to see how far they could go, it had nothing to do with 7/7, this is not about survival, you almost sound like a Nazi...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well.. I've learned this already but.. Stars don't necessarily have anything to do with the more valid and applicable posts. Not to go too far off topic here but when I see people getting like 10 stars for posting things like "Good post!!
Starred and Flagged!" it makes absolutely no sense. The star system is decent but it has it's downsides

And people are not necessarily completely unbiased to individual members here either. That means that one person making a substantial, profound post may not get as much recognition as the more high profile ATS members making a post that has almost nothing to do with the thread or posting something that could have been handled with a quick U2U.. I think for the most part all the mods understand this but the system in place is pretty good for the most part. People giving other people praise and points is a great part of ATS but the point/star distribution isn't exactly without the biases and preferences of individual people.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop
HAHAHAHA! Britain is so far away from being even slightly left-wing it's a joke! You guys really blame "Marxists" for what's sick in British society? Christ, do you guys even see what's going on around in our country? Out of all of Western Europe we consistently have highest illicit drug use, depression, obesity, and the lowest of other more nebulous standards such as "happiness" etc., and yet of all our closest neighbours geographically we are the furthest from the left. Correlation may not be sufficient to indicate causality, but it is a necessary component and the correlation between right-wing social and economic policies and declining standards of live and rising living costs for the middle and lower classes exists. But that's OK, because economically we also do rather well, so I mean, that's all the counts, right? As long as we're capitalist and not Marxist, society is gonna be just fine, right?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I have no idea what you are blethering about, our establishment is filled with the hard left, tony mcnulty admitted the government is filled with ex trots!

Hypocrites that they are, enjoying the fruits of capitalism and venting their marxist spleen on cultural issues

The hard left is WELL beyond much of the soft european left

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

It's like we don't even live in the same country!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is where it begins! i bet the teacher was a white leftist, they love islam and facism.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
When I was in High School and Middle School, my teachers would suspend me for not participating in Christmas and Easter related activities. When my sisters were in choir, they were suspended for not singing songs about Jesus being God.

Before each football game, the teachers would do a mass prayer, making everyone in the bleachers stand and bow their heads to pray to Jesus.

When any of my siblings and I graduated from middle school to college, every single graduation ceremony started off with a sermon from Christian preacher.

All this, and it was a public school.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd like to see the story in some other source besides the Daily Mail - a newspaper that doesn't even list the names of the journalists that write the stories. It's a bit of a rag. I'm not discounting the story, but I'm not entirely confident that it hasn't been sensationalized somehow, knowing the nature of the Daily Mail.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join