It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I attract Aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
BEWARE...

My cousin was intrerested in contact and bought a few books. It warned of communicating with other things like demons and spirits. Once he felt the presence of someone behind his neck whispering something his his left ear, he stopped all attempts.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trigger001

I'm pretty sure telling people to post on another board and advertising it, is a blatant and most terrifically terrible violation of the T&C's.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Removed the Spammer

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
looks a bit like a reptillian. thanks for sharing the drawing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wait until you are like, 21+ years old, and go find you some n,n '___'.

it's illegal, yes. BUT. it is the only way besides electrical disturbances in the atmosphere that allows humans to see extraterrestials.

I believe based on research and experience that grey-like aliens and Lams can be found in this state of mind.

HOW does that work? HOW is it not hallucination?

because '___' occurs in the brain and is released heavily upon death, causing NDEs and OOBEs.

what does that have to do with aliens?

I believe that '___' and chemicals like it's cousin, Seratonin, are like lenses, and the lenses allow you to see different spectrums of reality.

like when you wear infrared goggles, you see infrared spectrum.

in the '___' world, people see aliens. usually the same kind of aliens, that being Greys, Reptillians and Preying Mantis like entities.

it is a terrifying experience that often induces paralysis.

research it much before ever attempting it, it's not for fun and games.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

Originally posted by QuietWonderer714
I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them,

3 questions.

1. Who's your daddy?
2. What has he told you?
3. How did he aquire all this knowledge?

You might want to contact LillWillQ and read this thread, he can probably help you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do"

LOL

sorry for the one liner, but your three questions reminded me of good old arnold in kindergarden cop! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To the OP,

Please tell us more about your father's stories.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I second that motion.

I want to hear what your father says about their technology and if he saw their written language.

for example: do they use hieroglyphics? does it look like any culture you know about, like Hebrew or Arabic or Chinese?

I would enjoy that greatly.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
he has a lot of stories, all of them encounters.One of them i find very interesting is this one:
It was a few years before i was born, my dad loving books went to a new bookstore that had opened a couple days back, My dad found a book about aliens and ufos and decided to buy it and when he went to the counter the guy asked him if he wants to participate in a raffle and dad said ok. Later at night he was reading his book and he was slowly falling asleep when he could feel himself being pulled out of his house. The only thing he remebers is that he was in a ufo in a room that was completly covered in silver and that one of the aliens talked to him through thought in my dad's mind. my dad recalls that the alien told him that they will give proof that they exsist and that they will give him a gift and a visit in later time. The next day my dad got a call from the bookstore saying he won the raffle and that he won a lot of furniture(the really good kind) for his house(this was also the time my dad and mom just got married and didn't have a lot of money for their house, also my mom was out of town when this happened) and five years later he had the same thing happened to him except this time in the morning he couldn't remember what they told him. It sounds like a very cool experience

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaTherion
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I second that motion.

I want to hear what your father says about their technology and if he saw their written language.

for example: do they use hieroglyphics? does it look like any culture you know about, like Hebrew or Arabic or Chinese?

I would enjoy that greatly.

In all of his experiences, they talked to him telepathicly

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

five years later he had the same thing happened to him except this time in the morning he couldn't remember what they told him.

So was mom home this time or was she conveniently out of town this time as well?

Also, your parents aren't together anymore you stated.

Does your father have any history of alcohol abuse?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

five years later he had the same thing happened to him except this time in the morning he couldn't remember what they told him.

So was mom home this time or was she conveniently out of town this time as well?

Also, your parents aren't together anymore you stated.

Does your father have any history of alcohol abuse?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

1)No this time she was there, but my mom dosen't believe in this sort of stuff and she told him he was probably dreaming

2)No, they are still together

3)No, my dad is not an alcoholic

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was in an all white room once, inside a spaceship, but I didn't know it at the time until they dropped me off. The person talking to me looked human and he was moving his lips. Something about him though, I could tell he was different and that he had some kind of power.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietWonderer714

Sorry about that, I had you confused with LIlWillQ

Now that that's out of the way...

Who do you believe, you mom or your dad?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Don't use '___'. Meditate to open your Third Eye Chakra. Then you can see ET's. Come in contact with them. And see things that you don't normally see.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I agree whole heartedly.

you will be amazed at the discipline and health effects of good old fashioned meditation and yoga.

I was being funny.

well, I guess I failed there.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

and five years later he had the same thing happened to him except this time in the morning he couldn't remember what they told him. It sounds like a very cool experience

What the heck did they tell him the first time?

Do you think they visited him because they can predict the future and were trying to steal his raffle tickets.

For the furniture.

You know, the really good kind.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them, but i want to see one in person but dont know how to atteact them. Are there any ways to find UFOs or attract them?

This has worked for me:

1. Go camping to a secluded area.... and for god-sakes make sure your have a firearm in case a bear or other wildlife tries to eat you. Places that have been known for sasquatch sightings are best. Weapons don't scare them as their tech is far in advance of ours. The firearms are only for protection from animal and "human" predators.

2. setup seismic detectors in the N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW. You can get them at many places on the internet. This is so that you have advanced warning when they begin to probe the seismic perimeter. They will coordinate the probings; i.e. - north & south sectors at the same time and then instantly (within seconds) switch to E & W. It is physically impossible to do that as the area of the SD's are approximately 150 feet in diameter per sector making it 450 feet to get from N to E; and I experienced it first-hand with an entire group of people.

3. Make sure you have your AN/PVS-7 NVG's. Scan the area and the sky for activity. And listen for strange sounds. We experienced a strange abscence of insect chatter in the sectors of the area that were infiltrated by the "aliens". You will know when you see them through the NVG's as they do not reflect the IR - they remain as silhouettes. They are possibly light absorbing or have some kind of light absorbing technology.

4. Don't make a camp-fire.

5. Setup a HAM radio with a big antenna and just blast the area with RF. We believe this was the impetus for the contact - they may have just wanted to have some fun with us when we blasted our location via RF.

6. Wait for something to show up..... and they will.... and they won't be from around here; if you know what I mean.

-Euclid

[edit on 7-7-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 7-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by QuietWonderer714

Sorry about that, I had you confused with LIlWillQ

Now that that's out of the way...

Who do you believe, you mom or your dad?

Its possible that my dad could have been dreaming, but then again she wasn't there, either way the story is very interesting, im trying to find images that look similar to the alien my dad saw.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

and five years later he had the same thing happened to him except this time in the morning he couldn't remember what they told him. It sounds like a very cool experience

What the heck did they tell him the first time?

Do you think they visited him because they can predict the future and were trying to steal his raffle tickets.

For the furniture.

You know, the really good kind.

When my dad told me that part of the story it seemed weird to me, but ive never encountered one before so who knows. Maybe they like furniture
maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join