It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I attract Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Drink some ayahuasca brew and the aliens will come to you....ohh sorry *drugs* are baaad!
Anyway seriously...dont listen to people like dr greer...laser pointers or $900 galactic diplomacy lessons wont help...just luck,a keen eye...nice clear sky...luck..... etc

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Either Shut Your Pie Hole or Shove Some Cash In It , if you have nothing to say that is related to the thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Or smoke some Salvia divinorum.

It's Legal.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

I think the OP is free to make a choice either to believe him or not. If he doesn't believe him, that's his choice. Not yours.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by shmeat]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

I'd love to shove some cash into it but unfortunately I just had to buy beer nachos and drum roll please..........

Gasoline.

Just because it's not on topic, can't we all talk nicely while we wait for the OP to come back and post this drawing?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
Or smoke some Salvia divinorum.

It's Legal.

Just because its legal doesnt mean you should use it...look at the salvia *youtube* videos...fast pass to getting a spiritual herb thats has been used for thousands of years banned...
Anyway going off topic as to the other poster...i was being serious...im no ufo hunter...but luck a keen eye and clear sky are musts i would think....probably checking local news to see if any were spotted in your area..what time etc.. and checking it out...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would also like to suggest to think about aliens before you go to sleep.

If you think hard enough they will come to you if you allow them to do whatever they want them to including anal probing.

I had some encounters as well. On one occasion this reptilian alien took me up on his spaceship! We went to venus, mars and and Jupiter. Believe it or not, there's a HUGE alien base inside Jupiter!

I asked the alien to take me to Zeta Reticuli but he said they are at war with the zetas and he "would rather go inside a black hole rather than going anywhere near there".

No joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Actually, on the lighter side of things. I think Quinton Rampage Jackson is going to Turn Forrest Griffin into a alien tonight. He's going to get his face smashed in.

Even said. Forrest will win.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Honestly I would be careful for what you wish for! You may get more than you wanted.I think we all here want truth and answers,you sound rather young and nieave.I can tell you first hand that if you play w/fire you will get burned!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Don't attempt to contact aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gray aliens are disgusting cyborg drones that do the dirty work of the reptilions. They are evil !!!!

One way to save yourself if in the presence of a gray, is to mentally convey confusing commands. The grays think as a collective and if challenged with BS they willl ask for verification from their control leader. This will buy you time to escape.

Poor mans weapon against the grays , "Urine" that's right Pee! Its like acid to them. It will burn a gray and enough urine will kill a gray.

Don't f with the grays. Shoot on site!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Don't attempt to contact aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gray aliens are disgusting cyborg drones that do the dirty work of the reptilions. They are evil !!!!

One way to save yourself if in the presence of a gray, is to mentally convey confusing commands. The grays think as a collective and if challenged with BS they willl ask for verification from their control leader. This will buy you time to escape.

Poor mans weapon against the grays , "Urine" that's right Pee! Its like acid to them. It will burn a gray and enough urine will kill a gray.

Don't f with the grays. Shoot on site!

I guess I'm safe tonight.

I'm working on my 2nd, that's right, my second 12 pack today and I don't know if I should just go to the bathroom or save it, or just urinate all over myself as a protective barrier.

Heck that might happen in my sleep if I finish the 2nd 12 pack.

Hey, I'm home and safe right?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Also one thing to nullify the grey's mind control is to play loud noisy music.

Sounds cheesy but it's true! The greys are deceptive little bastards. They like to project things into your mind. So if you have an ipod or stereo just blast away!

I would suggest listening to industrial or death metal music.

I have tried this on an unsuspecting pesky little grey alien and it worked!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shmeat

are you serious?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

theyre just giving you a tough time dont listen

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietWonderer714

i like aliens too even though i have more bad than good theories about them there really is no way to meet one in person unless you do these things:

#1 sin (if you think theyt are demons)
#2 work for the MIB or the section in the gov't that researches stuff like that and contacts them etc
#3 wait patiently

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

what are Reptallians!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The easy way to attract to aliens is, make connection with them, you can't make connection by telephaty if they don't see you, they can make telephaty communicatioin with you only if they see you directly in the first time of the encounter. but that change after they now you, one they now you are exist they can commucicate with you on any place on the planet, now I suggesting you to take a picture of your self, you need to take four different possition of your body and don't use suit something like that. they don't like, you need to wear a very tigten jeems and shirt. They love that stuff, one you have that digital photos tryet to fin the E-mail address the have but first you check up on if they are interested in you they will ask you your be strong at 2:30 in the Dawm you wiil see the light in the sky don't be afraid they don't came along, one person (humanoide) will contact you before you shake hand with them on the ground, Good look. PB.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietWonderer714
How do I attract Aliens?

pull down your pants and bend over... stay in that position and sooner or later you'll get probed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
if i knew, i'd be out flagging a spaceship down right now... i wanna mess one up for the pain they put the mcphersons thru. anyone ever hear of that case?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

reptilians are a species of alien thought to look obviously like a reptile... i.e green skin, sharp teeth, yellow eyes with oval pupils... no definitive proof has surfaced of their existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join