It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I attract Aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Leave the space aliens alone. There is something dark and evil about them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Originally posted by QuietWonderer714
How do I attract Aliens?

pull down your pants and bend over... stay in that position and sooner or later you'll get probed.

LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSinclair
reply to post by shmeat

are you serious?

I'm DEAD serious. I always turn on my mp3 player when I sleep.
It only work on the little greys though.

The taller ones, (probably their superiors) is impossible to resist.

Another thing that people could try to resist alien 'control' is to focus as hard as you can using hate. Sometime it works sometimes it doesn't.

They know when you are up to something. You can feel them before they are near you. And when he's looking over your head (like when you are lying on your back) you can't do anything except try to scream as hard as you can.

Though you can't because they will paralyze you, including your vocal cords.

The funny thing is they only come to me when I'm feeling sleepy,
NOT when I'm asleep. When they get me during that period I'll get startled and be wide awake BUT paralyzed.
I tried to take pictures of them everytime but I can't reach over to my cellphone.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by shmeat]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
sorry guys, this is the first time im uploading an image from photobucket, i have tried for three hours and nothin. I uploaded the picture on kodak gallery but i cant figure out how to upload the images from kodak to photobucket, i email them to my photobucket email but it says ive got no images. Please help im starting to get annoyed and mad.

And a recap on the description: The alien was a male, tall around seven feet, very thin and had pale skin, and wore a jumpsuit that fit tight on him and he wore a belt with a buckle that had a symbol of a lightning blot on it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietWonderer714

Go here. YOu can upload it directly from your computer. Just put in your email.
No registration required.

imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shmeat

Go here. YOu can upload it directly from your computer. Just put in your email.
No registration required.

imageshack.us...

thanks, its more simple, but i got one problem, since i took a picture of the drawing on a kodak camera and put it on kodak gallery, its not on my documents or anything, do you know how to get the pic to a document from kodak gallery or is there a way to directly upload the pic from kodak?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ok, i found out how, but when i put it on imageshack it says its a bad file type

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, the WHERE part seems simple enough. I went surfing and according to a few web sites, here's the top six hot spots in the u.s..

The Texas Triangle (sorry, no specifics exactly where this is, except it covers part of Texas and New Mexico.)

Colorado ( the whole state, it seems.)

Gulf Breeze, Florida

Lincolnton, North Carolina

Elk River, Minnesota

Anza Valley, California

Now, as far as how...errrr...beats me! Try mimicking them. Maybe if they see you copying some of their crop circles, they'll drop down and slap a copyright infringment suit on you. Careful though...their justice system is alien too.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I finally got it on, its not much but this is the drawing, sorry it took so long

According to my dad, his eyes were sunk deep in his head, pale skin, very thin, tall about seven feet, wore a suit tight on his body, wore a weird looking cap/hat, and wore a belt with a emblem of a lightning bolt on it and had the lightning bolt emblem on the left side of his suit, my dad couldn't see if he had a nose or mouth

Again sorry for taking so long

Edit: I forgot to draw the lightning emblem on the belt

[edit on 6-7-2008 by QuietWonderer714]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them, but i want to see one in person but dont know how to atteact them. Are there any ways to find UFOs or attract them?

It all depends on whom you want to attract. There are fifty seven alien races that have different preferences. I believe that you could score the easiest with Andromedians who live in globular cluster NGC 752.

They love to eat licorice yogurt. Just make a few pounds of it, set it in on the porch at night, point your flashlight toward NGC 752 and sent this array of short and long beams: ____ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _

Repeat the sequence for a few minutes. Then you will learn the true meaning of the term "UFO activity."

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

57 alien races? cool, didn't know there were that many, are some of them peaceful, violent?(i would expect)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why was the "alien" given feet that look like Daffy Duck?

Did it have any duck like qualities?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just being spiritually (not just meditationally) and mentally intelligent and aware is enough to get their attention.

Truly not holding prejudices and utilizing a healthy view of the universe and open view helps too.

A lot of people think they have it down pat but don't truly feel that way. :-\ Sucks for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The ball cap is kind of interesting.

Do you recall by chance of your dad saying if it had a logo on it like, maybe a favorite baseball, football, or basketball team. Hey, maybe even the NHL. It would be kind of cool if he had on a Chicago Cubs hat.

Also, do you remember him saying if his shoes and his belt matched?
It would suck if they traveled all the way here creating a fashion faux pa!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by stander

57 alien races? cool, didn't know there were that many, are some of them peaceful, violent?(i would expect)

I don't know much about that. You should attend the National Security Council press conferences to learn more.
youtube.com...

Since the aliens shot down only two space shuttles, I guess that on average they are pretty peaceful folks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

you got your avatar from the book Communion by Whitley Strieber, didn't you? great book, man. i'm actually reading it as we speak. remember the conversation with the stereo?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How do I attract Aliens?

CK1 seems to work for me... every time I spray some of that on, I can't keep the horny little buggers away!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
FBI is on this.
Be careful people.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them, but i want to see one in person but dont know how to atteact them. Are there any ways to find UFOs or attract them?

You just need to have better technology than them.
And they'll come around.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sorry, i drew this and im not good at drawing, i tried to draw flat feet, it didn't have duck like feet, just a little flat feet

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join