It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I attract Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Just go make an account on photobucket.com and upload it from where you saved it at on your computer, then when you upload it to photo bucket there will be a link you can post to forums to show the picture. Something like [ img ]link url[ /img ]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by jca2005]

ok, first i gotta take a picture of it with my camera.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietWonderer714

This is going to be awesome.

I better run to the store and get some more nachos beer.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ok, im getting this stuff done, ill have it a little later today, promise i gotta get off right now, see ya
edit: and i keep my promises, i would do it now, but i dont have all the things i need

[edit on 5-7-2008 by QuietWonderer714]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I want to remind everyone, Courtesy Is Mandatory When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone.

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am not sure that there is a way to "attract" them, however you can try to call them by sending thoughts up to them using your inner voice. It is said they are telepathic so if you ask them to show themselves to you.. you might get lucky.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Bugs Bunny once dressed up like a female alien that was a little lose to attract that little alien charactor dude. Maybe that would work for you!

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by Incarnated

That's funny!

Actually, I think it's all of the Looney Tunes that attract aliens.

Maybe Michael Jordan will come out of retirement to save us all from the alien threat!

And all these orange orbs that everyone has been seeing lately are probably glowing basketballs.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

Is this a tag team effort to derail the thread and insult those that have had contact?

Neither of these posts were called for. Please stop it.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I suppose it's like attracting animals to your hunting stand. Have something they want and do something they do (crop circles comes to mind). And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by Incarnated
Bugs Bunny once dressed up like a female alien that was a little lose to attract that little alien charactor dude. Maybe that would work for you!

Neither of these posts were called for. Please stop it.

How do you know for a fact that this couldn't happen? Not the bugs bunny thing, but dressing in drag.

If you can provide any proof whatsoever that it couldn't happen, then it's all speculation, right?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietWonderer714
I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them, but i want to see one in person but dont know how to atteact them. Are there any ways to find UFOs or attract them?

You can follow what this guy does :

Google Video Link

Remember to do EVERYTHING he says.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by shmeat]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietWonderer714
I love reading stuff about aliens and my dad tells me all about them, but i want to see one in person but dont know how to atteact them. Are there any ways to find UFOs or attract them?

me too, I'd like the Greys to come to abduct me,I've heard my body is not fresh meat for them

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm fairly new here but I can guess why there has been so many sarcastic responses to this thread. Questions like how do i summon a ufo, how do i attract aliens, is my mom an alien, and etc. seem to not contribute at all to what the goal of ufology is. I don't judge the people that start threads like these but its seems like there should be a different forum for these kinds of posts. I don't know if that would work but I just wanted to point out that sarcastic and unproductive replies will always be present within threads like these. How to attract an alien? Be open minded that they exist, watch the skies, talk to the cosmos...theres no definate way to make an alien contact you.

just my .02

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
All right, I've got nachos and plenty of beer.

I was curious as to when the OP was planning on posting this picture (drawing).

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

You know very well what you are doing. Do not insult the moderators intelligience or anyone elses because you got called out for being rude.

This is not the only thread you have been rude in, as a matter of fact.. you would be hard pressed to find a thread that you have posted in that at least one of your posts was not veiled or direct insults to the OP.

ATS has rules and you have broken them repeatedly. If you get your virtual hand slapped then perhaps you might start exercising more tact when posting and stop making rude comments in the threads you are participating in.

Note to the OP... we are looking forward to seeing your depiction of your fathers experiences. Please do not be disheartened, there are members that are sincerely interested in what you have to share.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I am not sure that there is a way to "attract" them, however you can try to call them by sending thoughts up to them using your inner voice. It is said they are telepathic so if you ask them to show themselves to you.. you might get lucky.

Good luck.

I believe this may have happened to me once already. It's wierd to see a blue orb do S's overhead... It also freaks you out when you're presented with the very material possibility that you just saw an actual alien viehicle.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Seems a bit off topic. Also, that's what we have the moderators for. When someone else tries to do it, I think there is a word for it. Vigilante.

Just because you don't like the way I talk to or with people, doesn't make it wrong. Believe me, there are plenty of members here that don't have a problem with the way I talk. If you don't like it, then put me on ignore. For you to come out here and tell me the way I ought to be, seems a little self righteous. But that's ok with me. It's your opinion and I respect that!

Back on topic, I am looking forward to the OP's picture. This is what this is about. Not who doesn't like who or who needs to change their way of expression.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing a Sci-Fi Channel special about alien encounters, and it scared the crap out of me. I would really hate to be minding my business one minute, and then having three grays up in my paralized face the next.

It seems like it would be a very traumatic experience.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Does it look like this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join