It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

One wonders what all those pro Israel people would say if their country was invaded and occupide and the indigenous population slowly killed off, nothing because their hypocrites

Hypocrites are bad people. Usually with agenda.
British mandate of Palestine: population in 1948 - 1.35 million Arabs between the Jordan and the Mediterranean.
www.mideastweb.org...
2008 , after slowly and hypocritically killing indigenous population (i presume you talk of Arabs, not Canaanites?) - between Jordan and Mediterranean - 3,760,000 in Palestinian autonomy and 1,318,000 Israeli Arabs. So population being killed, tortured and with almost no foreign inflow grew faster then that of killers and torturers (without massive repatriations from ex-Soviet Union and Muslim countries, of course.). Hypocrites, i say. I wonder who, though.
Also, can you be so kind and prove your:

Israel and its peole have commited mor acts of terrorism and crimes against humanity than all the other terrorist groups put together and continue to commit terrorist acts against any who speak out against them or threaten their interests

Israel a nation of murderers and gansters willing to set the World alight for their cause. Israel is a cancer and like all cancers you cut it out otherwise it will kill you.

So far empty claims? To make your work easier:
Definition of proof: education.yahoo.com...
Otherwise

because their hypocrites

will sadly be applied to someone else.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
B.S.! You show a few pictures of a militia doing horrible things, and that's suppose to represent a country and people. This is pure propaganda. Anyone can put up a few brutal pics and call a group terroist. Wake up people!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by YAHWEH333]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

No pretty much all Israelis hate Palestinians and vice versa. Your analogy comparing them to us here in America hating Iraqis is flawed - because first off, America is a free country where all of it's citizens have different ideals, different religions, and are all raised differently.

In Israel, they ALL have the same basic religion, the same ideals, and the children are all trained from birth to hate Palestinians.

We've only been in Iraq for 5 years, so anyone that hates Iraqis has formed that hatred out of their own, adult opinion, not from birth.

Not really.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
some of you might find this of interest, not 100% on this but to me it looks like he has a Sar Of David around his neck.

Thoughts.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The truth: www.imninalu.net...

It seems that most of you anti-Semites have bought into the Arab propaganda hook, line and sinker. Tsk. Tsk. If you truly have an open mind for the truth, then you will find it. (Hint: There are no such people as "Palestinians.")

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Still waiting for you to actually post something to refute my sources. Or are you just going to base your who arguement on your ignorant point of view?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My goodness people,

get over it.

Not all of Israel is anti Palestine.

I actually know an Israeli and well, she has many friends who aren't completely hateful towards the Palestinians.

So please, have some common sense and realize--Israel is not a terrorist state, it is a country ran by a very corrupt government, very much like the United States. The people? Victims of the media's perspective of Palestine.

...also...how would you feel if you had a suicide bombing in your country every week? The place you go food shopping is now gone because of a suicide bomber from Palestine. A club your kid is at is now gone, with your kid because of a bombing.

I think it all depends really if you were in their shoes.

Yeah, we ALL know, Israeli military bombs Palestine. It's a war.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How come the Jews get to declare themselves as "God's chosen people."? Who died and made them that?

What sane and loving father says to his offspring, "I love this one more than any of you and give him and his progeny any land that you own because they are my chosen people."?

It is about time the rest of the civilized world rose up and disputed this silly claim made by all Jews that they are God's chosen people. This is what gives the Jews their mandate to treat the rest of the world as their dogs.

Any god who would give one of his children favor over the rest is not a loving god or a just god or a god to be worshipped and praised.

God has never said to me that the Jews were his chosen people. Has God said this to any of you ATS members? I never got the memo.

On matters this important, surely a just and loving god would let everyone know for sure what his interest and intent is in this manner instead of leaving it up to some obscure printed material that has been altered by the hand of man since it was written?

The bible and koran and torah are the words of men who are trying to consolidate power over their fellow men and attain riches and power. They are not the words of God or men who love and follow God.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Man was not made by God, but God was made by man.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

hunting season on the jews in the muslim religious book? reference?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sorry for my bad english.

I was on israel a couple times... These images doesn't represent the truth.

- These images show israeli people with kipa... There is something wrong? yes... 90% of people on israel doesnt use kipa and are very liberal... not religious
- Religious people with M16A1 shotguns... There is something wrong? yes... Its very very rare a religious people carrying guns.
- Guns and not uniforms... There is something wrong? yes... Its very rare view armed people without uniforms. Specially with army shotguns (M16). Is not rare with UZI or something.

Well... The children dismembered...

The palestinian-israeli conflict are very strange... is aint normal. For many years the arabs use childrens for kamikaze operations, and called them "martyrs"... When sadam hussein where alive, it was a LUCRATIVE ($$$) business for many families, hussein paid about 20.000 USD($) for each sacrified children...

Well. how do you think your 14yo arab children with C4 explosives? isnt horrible? how do you think change your children for money? isnt horrible?

for many palestinian people isnot horrible... Its VERY HARD to explain to USA. and western countries that just cant believe the truth....

Year by Year the palestinian people use the children like kevlar... Sometimes its more effective than kevlar... And when sends this palestinian childrens to bus station and explode, there are not viewing if this people are childrens, girls, granny or mommy. Just explode.

Then you should think... Well, why jews are in the land of terror? and why there is not arab state?
You should learn about history...

UN created Israel and Palestine, and jerusalem where concibed an international city. (1948). When Israel declare independency, arabs countries (jordania, egypt, siria, etc) view a priceless opportunity to take independently of each others, this territory... They think:

* OMG! There is a pretty land here... and the army of israel are not a serious army... there was soldiers that are comming from nazi's concentration camps... and it will be a trivial job. But not-

And... egypt says on radio transmitions reaching israel... "Arabs, go out israel, we will devastate all territory..." and the palestinian people, that in these moment have a support from UN to create PALESTINE, doesnt create palestine. they just go out israel, and when they came from jordan and other countries, there where denied.

Jordan kill palestinian arabs on black september... and those people are not returning...

Then... israeli people have the right to stay in Israel. Palestinian people have the right on the palestinian asigned territory... since there is not a palestine state before (there was an ottoman empire, and british control), both have rights of each part of territory.... And... the territories conquered by wars are legally conquered... When territory where anexed to israel, it was happened with a war started by arabs,

Its like Mexico and USA... USA conquered New Mexico, Nevada, California, etc, from Mexico by wars and no one says that Los Angeles are mexican territory today...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

The Muslims ancestors were mostly Jewish. Is that simple enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Im in Israel right now...
I've already been to all the major cities, of course not gaza, because your not allowed.
Its really very enjoyable.
No ones armed to the teeth but a few soldiers walking around, talking to their soldier buddies, since everyone has to be a soldier at some point.
Its just like the US, but with a lower crime rate.
so, yeah, these are just citizens...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Zero, the truth is out there if you want to get up off your arse and look. Many of Israels terrorist acts are well documented, the fact that you cannot see them is not my fault and your views or opinions do not change historical facts.

Israel is a despot nation and what do we normally do with despot nations, what do we normally do with countries who commit crimes against humanity or do you think the Jews can muder and rob who they like and no one else can. Read the facts and history of Israel and its people, you might learn something rather than expecting others to educate you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I see that you choose to judge me over supporting your claims. It is a lot easier, i understand. But my ass sits in this country. And so it fills what is wrong with it and what is OK with it. Your speeches that you choose to not support at all are wild generalizations that have very little to do with truth.
Since you disregarded for certain reason my demographics point i will bring another one -

Israel and its peole have commited mor acts of terrorism and crimes against humanity than all the other terrorist groups put together

Numbers????? Start with easy one - how many people (innocent civilians or militia) were killed as a result of "Israel and its peole" and how many were killed as a result of , say , Khmer Rouge? I will help you out with that - 1.5 million. So you see - you are generalizing again and choose to disregard the truth just to get any effect. Can you tell me what is body count of Israel? And its people?

SR

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by SR

The surahs within the Koran talking about killing jews where already stated if you care to look back at the previous posts.

But i'm sure your attempt to tell us all what anyone who owns a Koran can read with their own eyes is 'wrong' or we don't 'understand' it will be entertaining.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by SR

The surahs within the Koran talking about killing jews where already stated if you care to look back at the previous posts.

Which Surah in Koran states that Muslims should kill jews?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Attari]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It is a matter of historical fact that Israel was founded by terrorists from Stern gang and Irgun and it is therefore no great surprise that is has implemented 60 years of state terrorism against Palestinian people.60 years of illegal occupation, 60 years of creating an apartheid system, 60 years of depriving Palestinian people of the right to live in dignity; 60 years of cruel and oppressive acts; 60 years of torture; 60 years of punishing road blocks and 60 years of murdering. This is the real legacy of the state of Israel to the history of mankind. Israel is a state created through violence and remains a militant nation today, spending vast sums n defence and security more akin to a large military base than a modern nation addressing the problems of its people. Indeed Jews all over the world have voted with their feet, most decided to live abroad in US and Europe preferring prosperity than living in the ‘promised land’. Israel has violence at its core, a state geared for war and revenge, where every adult citizen undergoes military service. It’s no wonder that Israel constantly attacks its neighbours, or threatens to bomb them back to stone age’s as it did with Lebanon back in 2006.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Zero, I see I willhave to spell it out for you, There is much evidence that Mossad had a hand in 9/11, also the bombing of the Iraqi nuke plant just to name two. Obviousley you think its perfectly OK for another country to carry out unprovoked attacks on others.

For years the Israelis have been bulldozing Palestinian settlements, murdering and killing the inhabitants. It is clear that you dont understand the meaning of the word terrorism, racism, genocide or crimes against humanity. When you do please come back to the adult conversation and again stop being lazy and do some reading up on history.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join