It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

axisoflogic.com

Israeli settlers are not content that they are living on illegally occupied territory and in illegally-built settlements. They are not content that they are allowed to roam the streets of Israel armed to the teeth… killing, mutilating and torturing Palestinian citizens and children without accountability while the IDF, mainstream media and the ‘civilized’ world pretend not to notice.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Disturbing photos indeed and these photos tell more of a story than words can ever describe. Very sad to see humanity treat each other this way.

axisoflogic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That is disgusting.

The kids with machine guns and "Arabs to the gas chambers" slogans sprayed on walls... I can't think of a word to describe the feeling this gives me.

Seems as though nobodys allowed to touch the Jews, but they have a divine right to rule the world, and they're damn well gonna try.

Even if it does mean recreating one of the worst genocides in history to complete their objective. I'm sorry, but surely after the horrors of the holocaust they'd be all up for world peace and everyone being friends?

Oh no, no the Jews.
It seems that they're just as bad as these 'Muslim extremists' the news is always chunnuring on about.

Maybe its not the Muslims at all? Every muslim I've ever spoken to has been a very friendly person.
And to be fair, I have spoken to one or two Jewish people who seemed, almost too proud of themselves.

Not that I'm biased or prejudiced, I'm just saying what I see.
Star and flag for uncovering this

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It is just a matter of media manipulation. We are fed images of angry looking muslims carrying weapons to give impression that they are violent by their religion and yet it is just a small group of extremists that are made to represent them.

As these photos show, there are equal extremists in judaism too, but we don't get to see them in media, so we get very twisted view of the situation in middle-east when just relaying to msm. We are shown photos of palestinian kids throwing rocks to israelis, but not photos of israeli kids writing "greetings" to bombs send to kill palestinians (very disturbing image).

It is sad that if you want to find more unbiased view of situation in middle-east, you must use your time and effort to find it. It is not in TV-news.

SR

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
That is disgusting.

The kids with machine guns and "Arabs to the gas chambers" slogans sprayed on walls... I can't think of a word to describe the feeling this gives me.

Seems as though nobodys allowed to touch the Jews, but they have a divine right to rule the world, and they're damn well gonna try.

Even if it does mean recreating one of the worst genocides in history to complete their objective. I'm sorry, but surely after the horrors of the holocaust they'd be all up for world peace and everyone being friends?

Oh no, no the Jews.
It seems that they're just as bad as these 'Muslim extremists' the news is always chunnuring on about.

Maybe its not the Muslims at all? Every muslim I've ever spoken to has been a very friendly person.
And to be fair, I have spoken to one or two Jewish people who seemed, almost too proud of themselves.

Not that I'm biased or prejudiced, I'm just saying what I see.
Star and flag for uncovering this

With 15 million Jews on the face of the planet and 1.6 billion Muslims on the face of the planet who's religious book openly states hunting season on the Jewish people of course there going to be abit more uptight than most people.

Of course that's no excuse and extremists are everywhere in every divide in the human race.

It's just a small mercy that theres still enough intelligent and sensible people everywhere on the face of the earth to keep it a realitively normal and for us to keep trying our best to keep it a civil place.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

can you calirify where it says open hunting season for the jews in the Quran?
i must have missed it when i read it

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You do realise that the people with weapons in the pictures are soldiers of Israel...
People in the army take their weapons home with them. Also the children getting taught how to handle a weapon is no different than what happens in America.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by SR

can you calirify where it says open hunting season for the jews in the Quran?
i must have missed it when i read it

I agree. Do tell.

Every muslim person that I have met (my sister is married to a Muslim chap from Jordan - she did not convert and this has not been a problem for his family) and I have met many, have seemed to be very level headed, friendly people. They were open to discussion regarding the situation in the Middle East as well as 9/11 and we had some lively debates on these subjects which never became nasty or ugly.
On the flip side, I have known quite a number of Jewish people in my lifetime (used to date a Jewish chap until his family had a fit) and they all seem to have the same illusion that they are the chosen people and therefore can do basically as they please.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the "gas the arabs" was written in english, and not hebrew. just a thought.

regardless, There are extremists on both sides, and this world won't be at peace, ever as long as the middle doesn't rise up, and eliminate them.

just my 2 cents,

Camain

SR

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's the ones i can remember;

"3.112" : Abasement is made to cleave to them (the Jews) wherever they are
found, except under a covenant with Allah and a covenant with men, and they
have become deserving of wrath from Allah, and humiliation is made to cleave
to them; this is because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and
slew the prophets unjustly; this is because they disobeyed and exceeded the
limits.

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them. 9:30

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them. 8:12

The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" 5:18

Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. 9:27

***And before you's go and try to put words in my mouth actually READ what i said in my first statement.*****

No where did it say ALL muslims want to kill and hunt jews because there religion says so but there are extremists that will because the religion says so.

Also while we're on the subject just becasue i said the muslims book the Koran has passages that encourage persecution doesn't mean the Bible and Talmud aren't without their fair share of bigotry and perscuting phrases because they are just as bad.

BUT what you've got to take into account 15 million jews compared to 1.6 billion muslims the percentages here of extremism is always going to be tipped against them.

Extremism is not excusable but hollow words on the internet do not stop it from happening.

There's PLENTY of Jews and Muslims that get along like the rest of the world to disprove the rule as i've already said in my first statement because thankfully there's still a majority of people in the world with intelligence.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

so i presume you have read the whole paragraphs that go along with those that you have just posted?

and no im not putting words in your mouth, feel free to post the rest that go with those that you have posted

1.6 billion Muslims on the face of the planet who's religious book openly states hunting season on the Jewish people

kind of says it all doesnt it?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

was in the news a while ago, people in Israel are complaing (the orthadox)
that people speak and write to much english and not enough in their native tongue

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

Just out of curiosity, if there is 1.6 billion muslims and 15 million jews, and it is open season, why are there any jews left? Doesn't really make sense does it? How about the fact that since Israel is surrounded by Muslim states, they still exist? I am sure if it were really open season that it wouldn't take long to make Israel disappear. I think you might be taking those out of context.

To whoever it was that said that those are soldier weapons...it is possible, but settlers are also allowed to have weapons to "defend" themselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I didn't realize so many hate the Jewish people. It's sad, really. Pictures get posted here, actually they are anti-Jewish propaganda and the poster claims they represent proof that Jews kill children.

And these are posted without any supporting evidence, whatsoever, that they represent what the poster claims they do. Others chime in, seemingly ready-willing-and-able to believe these claims at face value.

Is this how you search for truth? Is that how you deny ignorance? Posting a picture of a child with a severed arm, claiming this was done by Jews who tortured him? Have you proof of this claim? How dare you use the tragic death of a child as a prop to further your hate-filled agenda?

I understand that others go out of their way to portray Muslims in a negative light...they seek to make the point that many Muslims are extremists. That is wrong and it is ignorant.

It is no less so when the lies and mischaracterizations are aimed at Israelis.

SR

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by SR

so i presume you have read the whole paragraphs that go along with those that you have just posted?

and no im not putting words in your mouth, feel free to post the rest that go with those that you have posted

1.6 billion Muslims on the face of the planet who's religious book openly states hunting season on the Jewish people

kind of says it all doesnt it?

This contiuning patronising spindoctoring on this board is sickening

There's no 'you don't understand it' or your 'taking it out of context' about the issue it's hardly a case of 'The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.' 8:65 PS *Only joking love from Allah.

I can read with my own eyes yes and make my own subjective opinions with other bodies of evidence.

How clever you take my statement out of context to try and prove your point yet where have i lied or been dishonest the Koran does state to kill the Jew within it's writings. So really i'm not out of context am i false or true???

Oh wait true....cause i provided some of the surahs. Hence where's the falsehood. The statement is still contextually sound.

If you want to post the remaining parts of the surahs because i haven't spun anything here it doesn't negate the fact those things are blantently said. There's no disclaimer at the end of those surah's saying 'Only Joking'

Just because Muslims do or don't kill jews doesn't change the fact those surahs are there.

Just because Iranain jews live peacefully side by side with Irainian muslims doesn't change the fact that those surahs are there.

Here's let's start with the Christians as well;

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)

Now consider that contradicts the commandments of thou shalt not kill and thy shall love thy neighbour etc. in the same Bible it's still there though isn't it.

Much like how the statements in the Koran blantently contradict later statements of Allah's telling of how he sent down the Talmud and Bible and we're all brothers

like this one for example;

Surah 29:46 Muslims are told by Allah, not to question the authority of the scriptures of the Christians, saying, "And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one;

It's not a question of my understanding or others understanding being flawed like we hear time and time again it's a question of the Koran being as flawed as the other religious texts.

Hence once again why i point out how the huge majority of intelligent people on earth can live in peace while the extremists choose to not but it's undeniable both have justifications from the same source.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SR]

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Israel is a terrorist regime that is supported by the USA.

Based on Talmudic halacha (law), several prominent Israeli rabbis, including Bnei Akiva's Rabbi Haim Druckman, declared on Sept. 7, 2004 that "killing enemy civilians during war is normal." So what problem do the rabbis have with Hitler? Simply stated, his sin was based on the fact that, mistakenly thinking he was head of the Master Race, Hitler killed human beings; whereas Israelis, who know for certain they are the Master Race, merely snuff-out sub-humans.

In a letter to the Israeli defense minister, Shaul Mofaz, published on Sept. 7, 2004, the rabbis said killing enemy civilians is "normal" during time of war and that the Israeli occupation army should never hesitate to kill non-Jewish civilians in order to save Jewish lives.

Warning Graphic Images
This my friends is how the Irsael treats Palestinians:

^ Israeli police detain a Palestinian.

^ Force him to the ground.

^ Shoot him in the back of the head while laying face down on pavement (considered very dishonorable in any part of the world). After stripping him of his clothing, that is.

^ Dead, Jim.

^ After they already kill him while holding him down, they send a robot over to "check" him for bombs.
More likely the robot is just a prop for they can justify the murder to spectators and the media by saying he might have had a bomb or something when clearly he didn't else they wouldn't have held him in their arms for 10 minutes before shooting him.

That's not all.They Israeli army has no qualms about executing children:

Oh, but the evil palestinians are evil terrerists! They shoot rockets into Israeli cities!

Hmm, maybe there's a reason they might be a bit agitated?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by OrangeAlarmClock]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

Just out of curiosity, if there is 1.6 billion muslims and 15 million jews, and it is open season, why are there any jews left? Doesn't really make sense does it? How about the fact that since Israel is surrounded by Muslim states, they still exist? I am sure if it were really open season that it wouldn't take long to make Israel disappear. I think you might be taking those out of context.

To whoever it was that said that those are soldier weapons...it is possible, but settlers are also allowed to have weapons to "defend" themselves.

erm what, the Jews have survived several onslaughts from surrounding arab nations over the decades, and pulverised them all because they are better organised and armed

So no, it isn;t that easy to make Israel dissapear

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

With the break-up of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I, the League of Nations created the French Mandate of Syria and British Mandate Palestine. Approximately 90% of the British Mandate of Palestine was east of the Jordan river and was known as "Transjordan". In 1921 , the British gave semi-autonomous control of Transjordan to the future King Abdullah I of Jordan, of the Hashemite family. Abdullah I continued to rule until a Palestinian Arab assassinated him in 1951 as he was departing from the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. At first he ruled "Transjordan", under British supervision until after World War II. In 1946, the British requested that the United Nations approve an end to British Mandate rule in Transjordan. Following this approval, the Jordanian Parliament proclaimed King Abdullah as the first ruler of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

In 1950, Jordan annexed the West Bank, which had been under its control since the armistice that followed the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. The annexation was recognized only by the United Kingdom (de facto in the case of East Jerusalem).

en.wikipedia.org...

courtesy Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.

......................................................................................................................................................

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

it is a question of understanding others,
these paragraphs have been posted many times on ATS by members who have tried to spin them out of centext.

without understanding the full paragraph and the whole surah those go with it means Jack all.

feel what you want.
if you dont read the whole surah or understand it then thats your choice.
i just find a piss take that the same thing has to be explained so many times on ATS.

its easy to post snipits

but do as you please and Rant away on how sickening it is when people express their views

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join