It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Really? Its a historical fact you say? prove it to me. Show me this evidence and how it is a fact. I have already posted the facts and links to support my case. I look forward to seeing yours.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Listen, you do not like the country. It is OK,even if it understatement. But come on, why use wrong things to support your position?

historical fact that Israel was founded by terrorists from Stern gang and Irgun

Israel was not found by those organizations. Historical fact is something that has origin in history. Check the difference between Hagannah and those terrorist groups you speak of.
Why you say something that is false? All the rest - it is a matter of point of view. If you can show me that Palestinians or leaders of adjacent Arab states do things differently - i will agree with you that Israel is the only aggressor and oppressor in the area. I think that when you are in Rome - behave like a Roman. And if in Middle East - ...

How Palestinian revolt was dealt with in Jordan? Who started civil war in Lebanon? Who declared war on Israel in 1948? 73? What about all "push Jews to the sea" cries for those 60 years?
And apartheid... Well, this is not apartheid.It is not just,discriminating and oppressive, but not apartheid. Enlighten me - what about multi-racial elections under apartheid? Or is Israeli Arab in Tel Aviv not a citizen? It is healthy to know what is apartheid before using it.
Arab Israeli citizens are being treated differently sometimes. But it was/is the same with Jewish citizens of Arab countries. This is not the revenge, but it is the same Middle East. It does not make it fair, descent or even normal. This actually is very serious problem. But general public is more involved in rockets, terror and nuke threats. I am sure that it will be dealt wit eventually because there is no other choice. However in Saudi Arabia - that you naturally do not consider apartheid regime, i cannot go to synagogue. Do you know how many Jews there were in 7th century? And from those times till now there is discrimination. So you are wondering that in the same region country that exists only for 60 years could not solve problem that haunts the region for more then thousand years?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

There is much evidence that Mossad had a hand in 9/11,

Yes. Show the "much evidence". It will be nice to see what makes it evidence for you. Try to check it first for yourself because i saw it dozens of times and it is not evidence or proof. When someone tries hard enough he can twist anything from suspicious event ,coincidence or totally not connected thing into what he wants

bombing of the Iraqi nuke plant just to name two
It is "terror act"???? So i guess that Iran-Iraq war is a mega-super-hyper terror act because a lot of buildings were bombed and a LOT more people died. Oh those terrorists!
Can you show actually something beside attempts to cause emotional response?
Oh , by the way - anything to say about my two previous posts in detail? No? I thought so. Damn facts!!! One cannot twist the truth in those awful times!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

my numbers go back to the root of the modern day problem, after ww1
when countries in the middle east were being carved out to handover to the arab people. jordan was given to arab palestinians to give them
their own territory in palestine where only arabs would rule and no
jews could cross into. my numbers include jordan.

dont forget before Israel became official, the arab palestinians were
given another offer for more land.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Attari

Listen, you do not like the country. It is OK,even if it understatement. But come on, why use wrong things to support your position?

Its not that i dont like the country,i just don't like zionists plain simple.Their plans to expand Israel according to jewish scriptures and maiming thousands for the so called 'promised land' is my problem.Like i said before for israel to achieve full and final peace they have to return the lands regardless of what the zionists extremists nuts think about it.At the end of the day its up to israeli leaders to make its people live in fear from the arabs or move forward and make peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

So you think Israel should return land that they took in wars they didn't start? Why would they do that? What incentive is there for them to do so? And did you pay any attention at all to my earlier posts? If so you would clearly see that Egypt took Gaza from what was supposed to go to Palestine, and Jordan took the west bank from them as well. Then Israel ended up with them after the arab states conspired to try and destroy Israel once again.

Clearly the aggressors here are the arabs and not Israel. Now if you can show some proof otherwise I will gladly read it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Zero the mere fact that you reside in Satans lair how can anyone expect you to provide honest unbiased answers. Historical facts are facts, Israel is commiting genocide against the Palestinians and only a blind fool would argue otherwise but then there are plenty of blind fools.

But dont worry Israel and its people will be held account for their crimes eventually. Israel is nothing more than a parasite nation feeding of the back of the indeginous population. One would think that those who allegedly went through the Holocaust would not do same to others but it has happened and continous to do so.

And lets be perfectly honest even if you were provided with the truth you still would not believe it would you so whats the point. Israel stands for murder and land grabing and nothing else a nation of born and bred terrorists, haters and racists. Every action you take every word you speak is full of hate for all none Jews.

SR

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

Originally posted by SR

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by SR

hunting season on the jews in the muslim religious book? reference?

The surahs within the Koran talking about killing jews where already stated if you care to look back at the previous posts.

Which Surah in Koran states that Muslims should kill jews?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Attari]

The bits taken from 8 and other parts of the Koran I listed on the first page of the thread. Go back and read it and also read the underlaying opinion written by myself before you all start flying off on tangents.

Especially the bit talking about the majority intelligent people being able to use the Koran and other holy books to live in peace while the extremists use certain parts within them to justify their actions.

I understand now what Bodrul means

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I see facts and proofs adding in the pile in those posts.
Satan's lair, genocide, blind fool, parasite and other stuff. It almost sounds as it is taken from some brochure.
However there are some things i do agree with in this post:

Historical facts are facts

Shame that i failed to see those in your posts.
and of course:

Every action you take every word you speak is full of hate

This is true gem.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

basicaly since hes none muslim, he knows Far better then any Muslim
or about any other faith then their followers

so when he posts a part of the Quran he knows the exact meaning and understanding then any Muslim or muslim scolar.

as hes an intelect

i believe he is athiest?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Attari

as hes an intelect

Which islamic institute did he attend?

I swear they have made a top scholar..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Zero I have given you certain facts, like Israel was and is a state born out of terrorism, the fact that you do not agree with that does not change the facts or the truth. Thats your problem and not mine, again its obvious where you stand so one cannot expect anthing else from those who think like you do. I would not expect a hater of people and races to say anything else except to stand by their own corrupt parasitical regime.

Again thats the problem with Isrealis and the Jews in general if you dont agree with them your against them. Their divine right to existence is at the expense of all others as shown by their complete disregard for human rights of others and international law, those are facts, are you going to argue otherwise because if you do that only makes you one thing and I'm sure you know what that is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think that there is a progress. No longer "facts" like:

indigenous population slowly killed off

or

Israel and its peole have commited mor acts of terrorism and crimes against humanity than all the other terrorist groups put together

or

Israel a nation of murderers and gansters willing to set the World alight for their cause. Israel is a cancer and like all cancers you cut it out otherwise it will kill you.

or

you think the Jews can muder and rob who they like and no one else can

or

much evidence that Mossad had a hand in 9/11

are mentioned. Several new appear, some ot those are actually debatable. Israel born due to terrorism - this could be discussed. I wonder where you mentioned that before ,though. Maybe hidden in all

I would not expect a hater of people and races to say anything else except to stand by their own corrupt parasitical regime.
Again thats the problem with Isrealis and the Jews in general if you dont agree with them your against them. Their divine right to existence is at the expense of all others as shown by their complete disregard for human rights of others and international law, those are facts, are you going to argue otherwise because if you do that only makes you one thing and I'm sure you know what that is.

cr.. oops,stuff. I assure you, assuming something about me,whom you do not know, or against 5,499,000 people vast majority of whom you do not know, or against +-14000000 people that vast majority you do not know makes you, well what you surely know. Assume on though. It is much easier then try to find the real situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What facts are those?
I have already proven you wrong with sources and links. Lets see something to validate your erroneous claims.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well one thing is for certain; I sure would not like these guys to be my neighbours.

But as we know, almost every Israeli - man or woman - has to join the army so I guess the miliary training and the military mindset (or should I say government brainwashing of civilian individuals), is to blame for this kind of photos. If they can have a full combat equipment and walk around without even being questioned by the police or the armed forces, then we can see what kind of country Isreal really is - a militant regime.

actually, a well armed populace, a la switzerland, can ensure freedom and prevent totalitarianism, and let governments know where their place really should be

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

diffrence is they are more neutral

also US monitor no offence no one pays notice to posts when its just someone that posts an intire article without any input from them selves, which you seem to do on alot of topics not just this

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
diffrence is they are more neutral

yes, but people are saying that the well armed populace is a problem, but it isn't , it is other factors, a well armed populace can be a good thing

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Since it appears graphic pics are ok... here are some

WARNING... GRAPHIC PICS

Kinda says something to me....

Some people deserve what they get.

There is NO .... I repeat NO excuse for this.

Have a day

Mungo

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Man, I can't believe those pics, truly horrific

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

*cough* proven fake and a scam

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>