It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't find them disturbing....we here in America do not have to live like these people day in and day out with the threat of suicide bombers, guerrilla attacks, military attacks, etc., as well as the threat from it's neighbors all around.

People need to wake up and see that the world is rapidly going down the toilet and maybe by 2012 it will flush itself down the drain!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Listen to yourself.

No, you listen to yourself. You jumped on me and now you're trying to paint me as a bigot. I suggest you review what I have posted.

I just got done saying not to attribute the actions of a couple bad apples to a whole nation of people...

I don't, and I already said as much.

If they did write it (which, personally I hope it WAS a Jew that wrote it for the sake of argument), then how is it such a big deal with all the anti-Israeli crap out there? Are they supposed to just lay back (on their piles of money of course you bigot) and take all that the Arabs throw at them?

Gas chambers? Surely you see the irony there.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I listen to myself as well. I "painted" you as a bigot as you attributed me to saying something I DID NOT say.

As for the Gas Chambers, of course I see the irony there. Obviously, some little Israeli extremist (probably a kid) 'nobody' painted it. So what? Maybe the gas chamber part is in there because in that PERSON'S (not Nation's) mind, they'd like to see Arabs exterminated the way Adolph Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews. Now....if the Israeli Prime Minister painted it, well, then, that nation of Israel would be guilty in the same way Iran is guilty for the crap spewed by the Iranian President! But....probably some Jewish equivalent to a skinhead here in America!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sigh, I'll say it again

"anywho, yeah, there are a lot of Israelis who want Palestine wiped out. Yeah, there are plenty of true hateful citizens in Israel who will enjoy watching a Muslim die.

But are all Americans hateful towards the Iraqis? Are all Americans hateful towards Muslims in general? No, we're not. So no, not all Israelis are hateful towards Palestine."

A lot of Iraqis hate us. But not all.
A lot of Americans hate Muslims. But not all.
A lot of Jews hate Palestine. But not all.

On the website it shows a dead Palestinian, "tortured to death." Are we sure of that? What if that is just a lie to spread hate? It might just be a big ol lie.

Don't get me wrong, Israelis were and are wrong for occupying that land. They deserve a good ass wooping but the violence is completely overboard...and when they attack Iran, oh man, just wait til you see the streets of Israel flow with Jewish blood. It's going to be messy....

[edit on 5-7-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

No pretty much all Israelis hate Palestinians and vice versa. Your analogy comparing them to us here in America hating Iraqis is flawed - because first off, America is a free country where all of it's citizens have different ideals, different religions, and are all raised differently.

In Israel, they ALL have the same basic religion, the same ideals, and the children are all trained from birth to hate Palestinians.

We've only been in Iraq for 5 years, so anyone that hates Iraqis has formed that hatred out of their own, adult opinion, not from birth.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor
reply to post by Harlequin

Amazing you must have posted without reading anything I posted of the link I provided. DO you know anything of the history of the region? Or just the anti-semitic side you like? provide some sources to back up your side if you can. Otherwise don't bother responding to me without proof.

amazing that all you could do was copy/paste with no imput of your own

come back when you`ve actually learnt something about the history of the region and when you`ve unplugged you neo-con head out of your ass.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
i'd like to point out that the photo of the Israeli girls writing on shells, is actually from the Israel-Hezbollah Lebanon war - nothing to do with settlers on the West Bank.

if they can get something as basic as that wrong, then i doubt the veracity of the rest of the artcile.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

The Israeli children are being taught the art of killing other human beings. They are taught to hate whereas the children in America are taught to handle guns for self protection and as a right of the constitution so that should the country be invaded or the politicians turn sufficiently against the people (and I think they're close), then they can rise up and protect what is constitutionally expected.
To torture a child to death, as in the picture, could only have been done by someone who has been completely mind-controlled from birth just like those unfortunate Israeli children. The Jews are always reminding the rest of the world about the holocaust of WW2 against them and yet they now act like the SS themselves. If they are so religious, then why is it that they neglect to practise The Ten Commandments Moses received on Mount Sinai. They have become a disgrace to humankind. Their arrogance blinds them as to what they do it would seem. They seem unaware that before the Semitic Muslims converted, they too were Jews.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The Israeli children penning messages on the bombs that later killed indiscriminately in Lebanon were broadcast throughout the media here at the time of the war. I believe that they said that the children were settlers children. Our media is generally excessively pro Israel so I definitely believe that they were telling the truth about this episode in the sick history of humanity.

SR

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
reply to post by SKUNK2

The Israeli children are being taught the art of killing other human beings. They are taught to hate whereas the children in America are taught to handle guns for self protection and as a right of the constitution so that should the country be invaded or the politicians turn sufficiently against the people (and I think they're close), then they can rise up and protect what is constitutionally expected.
To torture a child to death, as in the picture, could only have been done by someone who has been completely mind-controlled from birth just like those unfortunate Israeli children. The Jews are always reminding the rest of the world about the holocaust of WW2 against them and yet they now act like the SS themselves. If they are so religious, then why is it that they neglect to practise The Ten Commandments Moses received on Mount Sinai. They have become a disgrace to humankind. Their arrogance blinds them as to what they do it would seem. They seem unaware that before the Semitic Muslims converted, they too were Jews.

Oh right and alot of Muslim children aren't brought up from birth hating the west and everything it stands for?????....Shall we all go down the road of posting the pages of what those Hezbollah and Iranian school books had inside them.

Alot of us recognize the Jews fault but we're not as hypocritical to paint the Muslims out as if they can't do anything wrong as your trying to here... they are both as bad as each other in regards to their extremism.

'The Ten Commandments Moses received on Mount Sinai. They have become a disgrace to humankind. Their arrogance blinds them as to what they do it would seem. They seem unaware that before the Semitic Muslims converted, they too were Jews'

What the hell is this meant to mean, you trying to say that because they don't follow muslim beliefs that people are a disgrace to humankind and that they're arrogant unless they convert???

Not everyone in the world want's to be a muslim you know and yet they're called the arrogant ones. WOW

WOW real denying ignorance there, Because people don't follow what you believe and have their own beliefs their deemed a lesser people.....

Rid yourself of your disgraceful biasm and ignorance and maybe more people will take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by josephine

To be fair, the best offer Israel gave the Palestinians was 91% of the West Bank and 100% of Gaza, which is nowhere near the numbers you quote. Before you bash me, I am a strong supporter of Israel's right to exist.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The Israeli children penning messages on the bombs that later killed indiscriminately in Lebanon were broadcast throughout the media here at the time of the war. I believe that they said that the children were settlers children. Our media is generally excessively pro Israel so I definitely believe that they were telling the truth about this episode in the sick history of humanity.

No they weren't settlers in the West Bank, just Israelis livining in Northern Israel. They had had rockets raining down on them from Hezbollah indiscriminately but you don't seem to care about that, do you?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The "gas" photo seems to come from a Israeli army brigades photo show of graffiti they found in Hebron, while stationed there. I didn't find independent confirmation of other photo journlists taking the same pics, but I don't doubt that they were there, my photoshop scanning skills suck. All of the other graffiti seems to be done with the same "handwriting" as it were. It all seems to be the work of the same person who wrote in English rather than Hebrew or Arabic which seems rather odd. All of it was pretty racsist crap.

I lost the link for it however, someone will have to find it.

SR

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by SR

it is a question of understanding others,
these paragraphs have been posted many times on ATS by members who have tried to spin them out of centext.

without understanding the full paragraph and the whole surah those go with it means Jack all.

feel what you want.
if you dont read the whole surah or understand it then thats your choice.
i just find a piss take that the same thing has to be explained so many times on ATS.

its easy to post snipits

but do as you please and Rant away on how sickening it is when people express their views

[edit on 4-7-2008 by bodrul]

There's nothing sickening about expressing views or conflicting views at all we are all here to deny ignorance but what is sickening is the patronising going on.

The thought that two people can read the same body of text but one of them automatically must not be able to understand it because they've not 'been explained it properly'

We're talking about the Bible, Koran, Talmud here lol

We're not talking about someone reading a medical book and then thinking they can perform brain surgery on someone over a professional surgeon who's actually has the practical experience to perform brain surgery.

Where in that set of practical circumstances the statement would be true.

Yet we're arguing over something so simple as in what a statement in a religious book says lol. Yet where's the practical relvevance in these holy books?

Apart from indoctrination of sitting their with like minded people of the same faith and coming up with different explanations of what something means there is none.

If you want to be patronising about it my friend then;

Two people read the sentence; John has a cat that is black and has white spots on it.

What do they know after reading that sentence?.. That John has a black cat with white spots on it.

Now John may die tommorow in unfortunate circumstances but he's still had his black cat with white spots on it. John may have a wife, four kids a hatchback car, takes a holiday to salt lake city every year, John may want to earn more than $40,000 a year but guess what....

John still has a cat that is black and has white spots on it.

Show us how we don't understand the complete Surah 8 and statemements from within it like 'And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do'

Allah has still said those things has he not?? So please my friend enlighten us all how do we not 'understand' it properly.

Allah still has stated kill jews and christians even if later on he states oh well your all brothers anyway.

Because in my opinion we are the ones that actually do understand it. But i want to learn at the end of the day i'm open to possiblities i'm here to deny ignorance at the end of the day.

I apologise if it feels like you have to keep repeating yourself on ATS but if you've got the knowledge and we haven't it can't be too much of a bad thing really

[edit on 5-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LovingSoul

Greetings Loving Soul.......Every body has met muslims,Jews and Arabs that were nice, congenial,and friendly.....My problem is with those that are militant and pron to resolve all problems with violence...It is this kind of behavior that is being taught to our young and as long as it goes on there will be violence.....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

two words

Use Search

im not going to repeat what i have said many times like other posters have over the years on ATS, just to please you.

you want to learn read over the posts and topics which have repeated the same thing.

honestly i dont care

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

"Killed indiscriminately" is an "overkill", don't you think?
On topic, in the article talking about Israeli settlers supposed crimes with only pictures as proof - there is a picture totally out of context. I do not argue if it is wrong/right to mix kids and weapons. I just say that this article is not trustworthy and this picture is the proof since it has nothing to do with Palestinians or settlers.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Well, I think we took the long way around to wind up on pretty much the same page. As I originally stated, I don't think for a second that this is the senitment of all Jews. But again, it does go to show how hate can twist one's mind.

I also I think this is a bit more serious than some thirteen year-old metal-head from here in the states etching a swastika onto a park bench.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Israelis don't look very benevolent in those photos. Both sides have a lot of work to do as far as laying down the weapons and picking up their brains. As long as Israel continues to be just as belligerent as its enemies, it gets no more respect from me than the neighborhood butcher.

With apologies to the neighborhood butcher, at least he's earning an honest living.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lets cut this to the quick, Israel is a rougue nation formed on terrorism and terrorism that exists to this day. The Israelis have murdered and tortured their way from its conception to the present day. A nation and its people have a right to exist but not at the expence of another nation and its people.

One wonders what all those pro Israel people would say if their country was invaded and occupide and the indigenous population slowly killed off, nothing because their hypocrites. Israel and its peole have commited mor acts of terrorism and crimes against humanity than all the other terrorist groups put together and continue to commit terrorist acts against any who speak out against them or threaten their interests.

You have the ADL muzzling anyone who speaks out against the Jews or anything about the Holocaust that they done want anyone to know like the real truth to the Holocaust. Its a World class despot nation and as such needs to be dealt with in the correct manner. Israel a nation of murderers and gansters willing to set the World alight for their cause. Israel is a cancer and like all cancers you cut it out otherwise it will kill you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join