It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are those Israelis 'citizens' or plain terrorists and criminals? (Warning: Disturbing Photos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Amazing you must have posted without reading anything I posted of the link I provided. DO you know anything of the history of the region? Or just the anti-semitic side you like? provide some sources to back up your side if you can. Otherwise don't bother responding to me without proof.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Not all jewish people are zionists ,not all share the settlers views ,in fact many many dont ,many believe in human rights for all ,the following organisatrion does good work I believe.

www.btselem.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am going to email prime minister Harpur this and all the pictures, with that little boys pic showing at least 10 times and TELL HIM TO GET HIS ASS TOGETHER AND COME OUT AGAINST IT OR STEP DOWN OR BE DRAGGED OUT KICKING AND SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IWILL NOT LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE ONE MORE ASTROCITY HAPPENS TO ONE MORE SOVEREIGN CHILD. That boy is around my 6 or 8 year old sons age. Tears are still falling. TO EVERY ISRAELITE----GOD WALKS IN EACH CHILD IN HIS FULLNESS. DO YOU DARE TO HARM A CHILD OR GOD?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I sent my pm an email with pics and told him to speak out and denounce this atrocity, along with a bit of other things, like if there is a real geographical calamity about to hit the west coast, to evacuate the people, and no we weren't interested in nau, and microchips or any other atrocity. And that if he was aware of a pre-arranged nuclear exchange, to be a real hero and speak out now, plus fund some free preses for the people. And DENOUNCE ISRAEL!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

That takes some nerve for a Jew to say something like that after what has happened to their own people

Unless of course it never happened

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't you know jews have been persecuted for thousands of years.... they are allowed to initiate their own holocausts on the arab people..... All it is , is sympathy sympathy symapthy for the jews . I'm not condoning palestinian's actions, but i surely am more sided with the arabs than the jews thats for sure. These pictures are exactly what people need to see the next time a front page story reads " Palestinian "terrorists" kill 4 "unarmed" israelis! OUTCRY OUTCRY.". If The arabs were in the position israel was in , and israel opposite, we would sympathize with the arabs. Its all about connection to the western governments( US Super Power), connection to the media, connection to the western people, Israel's story is first heard, more believed in because of its ties to us. We don't hear what really happens over there, both sides of the story most of the time. The Arab nations are already made out to be, terrorists, warmongerers, and killers before we even read an article about the middle east. Thank you propaganda.. Great post Pictures like these are not disgusting , they show what we need to see, The israeli government is not a Walt Disney movie, they are the perpetrators and just as responsible as the arab nations. PArdon my bad grammra

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by bodrul

I also would like to assure you that in Judaism non-Jews are not considered dogs. Or sub-humane,for that matter.

They are not called dogs, just goyim/goys which is a derogatory word for non-jews.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
Don't you know jews have been persecuted for thousands of years.... they are allowed to initiate their own holocausts on the arab people

So because it happened to them they can do it to other people? That's ridiculous. When I was a kid I got beat up in school, does that mean I can go back to school now and beat up children?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

No offense but can't you spell your PM's name?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
when will arab muslims leave the israelis alone.
first israel agrees to over 70% of palestine/israel going to
arab palestine for peace. today known as jordan.
unfortunately, arabs wanted more.
then israel agrees to give arab palestinians half of the allready
divided palestine/israel.unfortunately, that didnt work.

i mean , israel would have accepted less than 15% of the
original palestine in exchange for peace.

where is the colonialism or zionism there, I see a people desperately
trying to find peace, willing to accept a little corner of the world, if people
will just leave them alone.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Links that show how hamas uses kids as shields and straps bombs to them to attack Israel.

Plenty of photographic proof of hamas using children as human shields. And yet haters here blame Israel.....Go figure.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

That doesn't surprise me in the least.

Keep on denying the holocaust. Despite the overwhelming evidence that it did. And of course you blame Israel even though the fact is that the only people to steal land from Palestine were the arab states.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Most Ironic Picture: The Jews saying Arabs need to be gassed.

IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

anywho, yeah, there are a lot of Israelis who want Palestine wiped out. Yeah, there are plenty of true hateful citizens in Israel who will enjoy watching a Muslim die.

But are all Americans hateful towards the Iraqis? Are all Americans hateful towards Muslims in general? No, we're not. So no, not all Israelis are hateful towards Palestine.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by mystiq

No offense but can't you spell your PM's name?

Really don't care. I had a friend with the u in it, so I'm never sure how this guys name is spelled. AND QUITE FRANKLY I WAS A LITTLE TOO ANGRY TO CHECK. He's not ndp so I didn't vote for him. I only vote for people that will make social justice a reality for women and children everywhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

That takes some nerve for a Jew to say something like that after what has happened to their own people

Of course we have all checked that this photo is real and not created by photoshop? Has this same image been shown in more than one source?

I mean look at the signature its half on the wall have on the loose rubble

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey, lets play fair here. I could always come up with a few photographs that show skinheads marching in a rally, burning effigies of blacks; maybe even a photo of a black hanging in a tree! THEN, I can .....truthfully at that....say that these photos were taken in the United States recently and....hell, OBVIOUSLY the U.S. hates black people!
You libs are quick to condemn all of Israel because there are a few bad apples with machine guns. Suppose I take that view with Muslims? Should I attribute 9-11 to ALL Muslims?
As for the person posting about Israeli's "having the gall" to spray-paint "Gas the Arabs" after "what happened to the Jews in WWII". THAT RIGHT THERE is bigotry itself. Its also good to see someone swallowing that crap about there not being a holocaust. I suppose WWII was really about oil too? Croissants? Sheeesh! The retardation is strong here......

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I knew someoone would pull out that excuse. I happen to believe the picture is genuine. I do not believe however, that it is the sentiment of all Jews. In fact, it probably pissed off a lot of Jews and with good reason. But it does go to show how blind hate warps one's mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Hell, he doesn't HAVE to pull it as an excuse. Do you know the story of how that got on the wall? Do you know who painted it?

It sucks what humans do to other humans. Even if the website is completely true, does it figure at all that there are going to be EXTREMISTS on the other side (Israel) as well? I know if my family was killed by rockets from a Palestinian, I'm probably going to be angry at Palestinians for awhile. In the ideal world, everyone would "forgive and forget" but it simply isn't the way it works.

One dead "supposedly Palestinian" boy. Two snapshots of anti-Arab graffiti. An obviously "slanted" story behind the photographs. I doubt very much the circumstances and account of them are accurate.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Hell, he doesn't HAVE to pull it as an excuse. Do you know the story of how that got on the wall? Do you know who painted it?

You go ahead and believe that all Jews are above writing something like that if you want to. Do you know the whole story of the entire conflict? Do you know any Jews and Palestinians who have lived in the conflict zone? Do you know who God's "chosen" people really are?

Knowing what I do about the conflict, I'm prepared to take a few things at face value.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I never said I thought Jews were "above writing something like that"! Listen to yourself. I just got done saying not to attribute the actions of a couple bad apples to a whole nation of people.......you twist and turn it when all you'd have to do is scroll up!

If they did write it (which, personally I hope it WAS a Jew that wrote it for the sake of argument), then how is it such a big deal with all the anti-Israeli crap out there? Are they supposed to just lay back (on their piles of money of course you bigot) and take all that the Arabs throw at them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join