It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Here and Now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For years we have all seen and agreed that the NWO was in play. We see everyday how the powers of the world manipulate or lives to meet there overall goals of world domination.
My question and challenge to all of us is this. Can we all pull together the overall plan of the NWO and its organizers? List and compare what we see daily to the NWO plan.
We have all of the pieces, we just need to identify what they are in accordance to the NWO. I feel that this is necessary in order to explain to the public and non-believers what is really happening. The more we try to explain to others what the NWO is and how is is happening right in front of our faces, the harder it gets. We have all of the major propaganda networks to contend with. This only complicates our jobs as open minded individuals tasked with informing the non-informed. I will contribute all that i can, but i ask all of you to bring stable facts to the table.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i think what needs to be done is a COLD HARD EVIDENCE that can SLAP the very faces of the non-informed people...just drop it RIGHT IN THEIR FACE...like for Example: a REAL UFO SAUCER crash landed about 10 M away from where they are standing. That...will be REAL IMPACT and a HEAVY BLOW to their very Core of Beliefs.

Unfortunately...that really doesn't happen to all and it isn't very often and usually when these kind of things happen, those "people" cut to the chase to cover-up everything.

but we too can't really blame some or most of these non-informed people. their minds are too clouded with problems...whatever their minds are clouded with...as long as these act as obstructions to prevent people from "thinking out of the box/system" and start questioning or exploring certain "areas" in their Life.

but you're right!!! We NEED to start doing something. every now and then....everyday.... deep down...i cant help it but there is this DEEP FEELING like as though something bad is gonna happen...or is already happening. this DEEP FEELING is like as though its the effect of knowing too much of whats happening around the world (be it natural disasters, riots, war, whatever) and thus...you cant help it but to feel rather...dreadful and can't be happy or excited with what you enjoy doing most (like playing your favorite game)

just read the newspaper today about a young teenage girl being raped and dumped into a river. Her uncle went to the police station and argued with them (becos the police BELIEVE that the girl commit suicide!!!) and her uncle was beaten to DEATH!!! rumors are saying that the girl was raped by a boy, the son of some High Official. when her uncle was dead, thousands of people were rioting outside the police station. this is in China.

If the Police are this CORRUPTED...people...get ready for whats coming.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here is the master plan:

Use as much of the oil sold by OPEC (even at astronomical prices) as the economy will afford. Simultaniously develop alternative fuel technology so that when OPEC has run out of resources we will have 3 important things:

1. Domestic non-dependancy on oil.
2. Many 3rd world countries dependant on oil, of which we now control the global market.
3. The technology to convert these 3rd world countries to alternative fuel sources when the decision to keep all remaining petroleum soley for our military use is made.

There won't be anyone debunking that anytime soon

[edit on 29-6-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The NWO, as I think of it, started in 1944 with the German 'free energy'
scientists going to New Mexico.
They are locked up there and if they tell any one the 'free energy'
secrets they die.

To cover and make money, the NWO has sold book and news stories
of UFOs and aliens.

And I just realized today that all the new photos and videos that
create internet traffic are a new NWO money maker.

The Illuminati NWO can use their own photographer or tip someone off that
a UFO will be seen and know that internet traffic will increase.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

The military can use some of the 'free energy' devices already.
Fear of reverse engineering keeps it down to a minimum.

But the whole purpose of war now is to use more oil and get
paid by the government. If the Illuminati NWO convinces every
one that war is necessary, they make money.

So far the convincer was small acts of terror accompanied by
news coverage of Osama's switch from 'death to Israel' to
'death to America' and news coverage 911.

We've been punked.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Real UFOs have crashed into houses in New Mexico but you don't
hear about it from reputable news sources due to security lock down
on such matters.

In 15 minuets the owner and others are being consoled and told
not to say anything. Meanwhile people are being carried out in
stretchers.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cipher6

The NWO is a management team like in State and City governments
and corporations.

The NWO structure has been guessed at many times.

We know the State government in New York holds power over
New York City and takes most of their money and gives little back.
Mayor Blomberg can't do a thing except complain and make the
State look like the bad guy in school funding or the MTA's yearly
financial disasters.

See you can be mayor, just blame the state.

On a world wide scale, the NWO runs the government in cases
like 911, JFK, JFK JR, Forestall, Patton and Tesla.

I have a "'Verses of Discontent" highlighting the Illuminati,
same thing as NWO or the 'they' who play bad:

"Crimes of the Illuminati"

May 29,2008 working backwards, most notable, most disturbing
and most critical.

Rising fuel and gas and energy prices.
Why: To continue suppressing Tesla devices and his science of
electric atomic theory.

911 dis info campaign. (Not to mention the deed itself).
Make core beams disappear to dust with THERMATE, what else
you got? You see any planes on fire? Exploding outward instead
of in at the plane hit. Fake say-so denials of the observations.

Enron Energy Contracts.

JFK JR
Who was involved: Coast Guard, FAA, Navy, Air Force as
documented in the video JFK JR.
Why: Eliminate Bush busting politics from the Democrats.
How: The No Pilot Theory or The No Pilot Seat Theory

JFK
Why: Nam War, FED Banking change, fake Moon Landing
Who: Hitler and Nazi MIC associates.

Forestall, Patton and Tesla
Why: Knowledge of devices of electro static propulsion with
very little power expenditures, the now so called free energy
of high potential and cps that expends little power only pulsed
static charges.
Who: Investors in terror and suppressors of Tesla science.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We know the State government in New York holds power over
New York City and takes most of their money and gives little back.
Mayor Blomberg can't do a thing except complain and make the
State look like the bad guy in school funding or the MTA's yearly
financial disasters.

Off topic.......but, Huh? You have it backwards NYC hold power over NYS Gov't and NYC takes from Upstate and gives little back......02c

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So I've heard, but since theres no reliable information on what exactly they have, can and will use, I'm assuming that we will keep some pertol for military use. Of course once we have sold off ours (oil) to china and friends by then, I dont know how much tech we'll have. I assume some stockpiling 'just in case'.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yeah we will run our wars on oil for a long time and keep all the reserves
we can. We pay the NWO for the oil to run the war

That is the obvious NWO plan. Use our weapons to the end.

The 'free energy' will never be known.
If shipped out to foreign manufacture there won't be wars to conquer
'free energy' resources, the foreign manufactures will make a better
and cheaper 'free energy' device. But wars for 'free energy' resources
might continue on the human race.

I think thats why Tesla was not concerned much about his devices
being used. The US government has classified 500 of hie 700 patents
to eliminate 'free energy' ever being used.

Tesla wanted his electric flying machine built most of all.
I think he knew of the FOO flights.
That made his life successful and perhaps caused his death.
The first 'free energy' scientist to die?
The US government paid him no never mind but selling secrets
to Germany was the only way right before WWII.
The building in Germany was perhaps slow as weired as it
sounds the FOO (Phoo in FOIA documentation) look like UFO
VW Bugs outfitted with his coils.
Next step for Tesla was to sue for the FOO but died and declared
inventor of the Radio.
Typical NWO Illuminati operation.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I think that's a fine master plan, and..... I think that's the general goals even of the..... what shall we call them..... OWO? The people that are in a position of authority that aren't part of the presumed rigged game.

Are you a U.S. resident? I'd guess so. I think the crux of the problem for the U.S. is they are currently producing 40% of domestic usage and importing 60%. Much more strides could be made with domestic drilling, but there's also the problem of refining. Still, not insurmountable.

Alternative energies.... research continually ongoing. For ourselves, solar would be the best choice, however, it's far from affordable, and just barely breaks even at best based upon the idealized lifetime per the manufacturers. That's to say nothing of the costs of maintaining the system in a salt environment. For us here, we live in a small 850 sq. ft. house. We have 500 watts worth of solar panels, and one large solar collector for the water heater. We live real simply, and cook with propane, have no clothes dryer..... well...... that's solar too
Even so, it'd take approximately $40,000 USD to set up this house completely on solar, including shipping, tax, installation and dealer prep. Now our power comes from two giant diesel generators, islandwide, and we spend about $210.00 per month on power. The solar system's specs indicates that it has an effective life of "10 years plus". Let's say it makes it 15 years. That's still a net savings of $37,000 against an expenditure of $40,000, and we'd have to get a loan for the original costs.... not to mention that I'd need to drag the PV panels off the roof every time a hurricane came by or risk loosing them. Nope, that's just not feasible at this time. But I'm in total agreement...... the U.S., the world needs to develop viable alternative energy sources, and keep spending money on that research until we have something GOOD.

Like you, I fantasize about telling OPEC to STICK it. I've bought my last vehicle, I think. We're just now ordering a couple of 3-wheel bicycles, industrial types. Yah. Gonna pedal my wares around town.

That's the way to do it. Just keep thinking, pushing at the problem, talking about it. Personally, if the NWO has the power it is purported to have, I don't think they give a damn what all us little people do. Why should they? I still think it's largely a farce (NWO), but I remain open, keep my eyes up and bank on what I can prove or at least have evidence of. Joe Bob on the corner, while he's a swell ol' boy, like to talk and he rarely has a real handle on what he says. Still, it's entertaining to listen.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
BTW, those are real and researched numbers, best cost. People bandy about things like "you need to convert to wind power (a loser) or solar (barely efficient) and hell, I'd LOVE to do that, just for the being off the grid. That would give me total and complete pleasure. TRUTH is, while both are a great contributory source of power, neither nor both together are yet a viable power. Oh sure, you have a friend who's Dad set up their whole house in the mountains, and it works fine. Yeah...... but. Compare those costs over time, see if it's really the great deal it should be in the long run. You get to the end of an effective life of sometihng and ...... it's over. Now, that's just reality. We can talk about what we wish were true, and verbally beat people for not going off the grid and screwing the NWO, but real people and real families cannot afford to throw their hard-earned money away.

Personally, I'd rather see more research grants for INNER space that OUTER space. Looks like outer space is coming to US anyway.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
t OUTER space. Looks like outer space is coming to US anyway.

Cheers

Quote taken out cause its right above.

Good evaluation.
Even if we or the NWO has UFOs with atomic electricity generator
power plants using Helium or some power source fuel that does
not wear out; there is contamination and parts wear out, especially
for metal parts like in autos over twenty years.

So don't be a newbie UFO pilot and get into any twenty year old machine.

The contamination failure rate might be different and the main cause
of crashes but the UFO police and rescue teams get there first.

new topics

top topics

join