It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Well since thread is about his CoB I'll address this.

First, you're on a conspiracy site. Stop over at the 9/11 forum and see that 90% of the threads there are FAR MORE um.... interesting in terms of questioning what authority figures tell them is true. I.e., if people can seriously argue that no planes really hit the WTCs even though thousands witnessed exactly that, then questioning whether Barry O. photoshopped his CoB isn't really that big of a deal.

So your 'logic' states that since its a conspiracy site, its okay to post theories, again and again, despite their being proven farce?

That kind of material belongs in skunk works. (IE
You cannot post "BIG FOOT ENCAMPMENT FOUND IN MONTANA" in the "breaking news" forum - if it indeed in unverifiable. So why should decision 2008 be any different?

Here's the facts, in case you over looked them

1.) Hawaiian official says its valid
2.) Its proven that the "its a CoB, not a C.B." argument is really just plain stupid, because a COB is a C.B. in short form. It doesnt make it any less credible in situations like this
3.) Obama's campaign released a C.o.B. because people demanded it "NOW". So to get a B.C. would take alot of effort and a lot of time, in the event he didnt already have one. Have you ever tried to request a new copy?
its ajoke

So!
Until the hawiian official comes out and says "i was wrong, this isnt valid" then this remains a debunked myth.

If you will notice, ATS took extreme measures against this "There were no planes on 9/11" because it was a bunch of people making s*** up.
The difference is, here, that its all opinion backed with very little, if any, fact.

So far, and for the most part, most of what i've seen against Obama on ATS alone has been lies. It goes like this

hey, did you know obama did this?
no he didnt, heres proof

Oh....well....HEY did you know he said this?
No he didnt, heres proof

Oh...well...my sisters boyfriends cousins room mate who owned the parrot...yeah, her best friends fathers uncle told me that Obama is a muslim!
So? So what if he is

And they all go quiet

There is a medical condition for people like that.
Click Here to learn.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
I honestly don't get how this image has such a large area of background above the certificate. Where did this come from???

Interestingly, this image is EXACTLY proportioned to an 8 1/2 x 11 size.

Maybe they buy their paper from this manufacturer... PaperWorks

Security -Guard/Safety/Void/Rx Papers
Home > Specialty Paper > Security -Guard/Safety/Void/Rx Papers

Green 8-1/2x11-24lb Basketweave Security Paper 500/pkg

Picture at link.

Why wouldn't they use an 8 1/2 x 11 paper and printer? Do you think they have a different printer for every record they have? I would be surprised if the state of Hawaii had 6 different printers with specialty paper holders for all odd sizes of certificates and other records, myself.

What's next, Jamie?

Be sure to check out member Tuning Spork's email correspondence with Ms. Okubo here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She says (among other things)

In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document.
A certification of live birth is a birth certificate in the State of Hawaii.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf37
Try to get a passport by E-mailing your birthcertificate in. Or doing any other business transaction with an electronic copy of a birth certificate.

Again, we see the moving goal-posts.

You ask to see his birth certificate (for the mistaken belief that either a birth in Kenya or his religion at birth will somehow disqualify him from the presidency). When it is produced, you say it's not good enough, because of semantics.

When shown by the authorities that it is a valid document, you claim she was bribed, or she is mistaken. Or perhaps the most absurd, as you seem to now be demanding, you claim it is not good enough because you do not have a paper copy in your hands.

You asked to see the document, and you have seen it. It has been verified, by state officials that it is a valid document of the state. Let me ask you: How else do you expect to see it, other than electronically?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
What's next, Jamie?

Forget it. They are a lost cause. No matter how much proof is presented showing that it is a real, valid document, they will dispute it, because it does not fulfill their racist fantasies.

I think a better question for them is: why are you so concerned about this non-issue?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So, what exactly do you interpret her alleged e-mail reply to mean BH? She neither confirms nor denies anything from my reading of it?

All it consisted of was a lot of beauracratic doublespeak, that said absolutely nothing..

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

actually i think it answers a lot of the 'moving goal post' questions (i love that phrase
)

"why is there no seal"

answered

that was the big one.

She confirms that obama's certificate is a valid certificate

so why are we still arguing about this? *should follow his own rhetoical question and leave*

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Where exactly does she say it's an authentic copy? I must be missing it somehow.. Please quote that part of her reply for me, and we can end this discussion then and there.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
For cuh-rying out loud, people! This has gone from the sublime, right on through ridiculous and on out the other side of absurd!

Does anyone really think that a candidate for president has not had his/her eligibility checked in person, by real people with real access to the real documents?

Does anyone really think that they'd leave this up to some conspiracy web site, no matter how good a one?

Does anyone really think that the government entity that is responsible for this confirmation would be biased towards Obama? Given the degree to which BushCo has politically corrupted every other government agency there is?

This issue isn't even a dead horse... it's a depression in the ground, with some hair and a few bits of bone sticking up.

Bored, now.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
Where exactly does she say it's an authentic copy? I must be missing it somehow.. Please quote that part of her reply for me, and we can end this discussion then and there.

Look at the very first post in this thread. She says in response to a reporter's email that it is a valid document of the State of Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1cav1team
someone please name one thing good obama has ever done.

one good thing?...not govern through fear.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I couldn't care less about his birth certificate. It's apparent he has something to hide. Whatever it is, was most likely discovered during the passport files break-ins a few months back. We'll just have to wait and see what it is.

Holy Cow, I forgot about that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ericds

HOLY CRAP, would you people read your own damn sources before you start spouting crap.

they never said it was a real confirmed autheitc REAL birth certificate, she basically said what amounted to "IT LOOKS REAL, BUT I CAN'T VERIFY WITHOUT OBAMA'S PERMISSION"

so now

it looks real but i can't tell=IT'S REAL!!!

get real people, if this were real and there was nothing going on, why hasn't Obama come forwaqrd and shown a copy of his birth certificate on TV, or why doesn't he call and tell Janic Okubo that she can verify that it is real? you bet your ass he is seeing all the same stuff as us, so why not just come right out and debunk the debunker? it would be easy, and if he did come out and prove that it was a REAL birth certificate, well that would definately hurt the credibility of the people saying it's fake.

im sorry, but someone saying something LOOK to be real, but it can't be verified unless someone says that they can, is not what I consider a verified fact.

you guys are misreading and putting a spin on that article, you have been doing it in two threads now. time to look at things unbiased.

i have only posted in here like 5 times, and i am pretty much neutraul when it comes to Obama. but you guys are even more blinded by false hope than Ron Paul supporters were this same time last year.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This post has been debunked> I have already proven on page 2 that it is not official! It is a certificate of live birth not birth certificate! Clearly 2 different titles!

On top of this it is An electronic version. Which can easily be altered. She already said it is not the official birth certificate. That all she can give is a certificate of live birth. Which is done 2 different ways.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

she also said that Hawaii doesn't issue electronic Certificates of Birth

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
one good thing?...not govern through fear.

BS...the Democrats govern through fear as much as, if not more than, then Republicans. He may not be talking about terrorists, but they have their bogeymen.

But that isn't exactly on topic, and best left for discussion elsewhere.

link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

get real people, if this were real and there was nothing going on, why hasn't Obama come forwaqrd and shown a copy of his birth certificate on TV,

Pretty much what I am waiting for.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
they never said it was a real confirmed autheitc REAL birth certificate, she basically said what amounted to "IT LOOKS REAL, BUT I CAN'T VERIFY WITHOUT OBAMA'S PERMISSION"

That is not what she said. You are twisting it, purposefully. She confirmed it was a real, valid document. What she couldn't confirm was the information on the document. Big difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
she also said that Hawaii doesn't issue electronic Certificates of Birth

No she didn't. You read what she said. You are beyond twisting it, you are now purposefully lying about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

On top of this it is An electronic version. Which can easily be altered. She already said it is not the official birth certificate. That all she can give is a certificate of live birth. Which is done 2 different ways.

No she didn't. You have read what she has said, it has been posted multiple times. Since you have read it and others have read it, it can only be concluded you are lying.

Once again, to prove you are lying, here is what she said:

"...a certificate of live birth is a birth certificate in the state of Hawaii."

Further, to debunk the lies about this not being an official document, what does the tiny text at the bottom of the document say?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Try to get a passport by E-mailing your birthcertificate in. Or doing any other business transaction with an electronic copy of a birth certificate.

Is that how you think he got his passport? You think he fooled the State Department and convinced them to give him a passport with a electronic copy? You think the Treasury department looked at an on-line picture and said, "Good enough! He can be president"? Or do you think he has to prove to everyone in the country that he's eligible to run for president by getting 300 million hard copies and mailing us each one?

Do you realize what you're asking here?

If this is such a big issue and if he really wants to put it to rest then why doesn't he just show up at a rally with an official copy of the birth certificate and some one to validate it's authenticity.

What makes you think this is a 'big issue' to him? He was asked to provide it and he did. For him, the issue is over. It's only a 'big issue' with you (speaking in the generic), the people who, no matter what, will not believe that Obama has every right to be the president. This has been proven. Every time someone posts some kind of validation, one of you 'moves the goalposts' as Savior said, and your "requirements" become more stringent.

It's become clear that the only way you guys will be satisfied is if an agent of the government (with proper identification and verification of that identification) comes to your door with the original document and a Hawaiian State Official to verify the document in front of your eyes while someone films the whole thing for you to scrutinize for a couple weeks afterwards, looking for a dastardly conspiracy. And even then, I'm not convinced that you'd believe it.

If he showed up at a rally and you weren't there (or even if you were), I'm absolutely sure you'd accuse him of hiring a "fake" authenticator.

NewsFlash: He is not required to satisfy the suspicious minds of every conspiracy theorist in the land. He is required to satisfy the Treasury Dept (or whatever agency verifies personal information).

The fact is, we on ATS CAN NOT 100% verify this document. Or even 50%. We don't have it in our hands. We are not experts. There is an agency (of experts) whose job it is to specifically verify and validate that people running for president have the credentials to do so. I guarantee you, they aren't working from an electronic copy. They've done this before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join