It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

no im pretty sure that is what she said, you guys are posting bits and peices.

SHE said that it is a valid hawaii document, but somehow she KNOWS it's a valid document but turns right aorund i the next sentence and said that she can't verify that until Obama gives her permission

i think you are overlooking the facts here because it makes your argument look better to spin her words.

like i said

saying something is real, but she can't verify it rigfht now DOES NOT = IT'S REAL

believe what you want, im not going to sit here and argue with someone that isn't going to take my posts seriously and READ the source

[edit on 6/27/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What she couldn't confirm was the information on the document.

HUH?

Then nothing is settled?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

there you have it folks, EXACTLY my point

so he has a peice of paper that LOOKS like a real hawaii document but the information contained on said document MAY or MAY NOT have authentic information on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Did she happen to explain why there was no "stamp" or "registrar name" on the document, when other Hawaii Birth Certificates have both?

She did. If you didn't read it, I can't help you.

Funny, not even a week ago she told the Israeli Insider IT WAS NOT VALID.

She did not. Read it again. Slowly.

If I were the GOP, i'd be on her like White on Rice and make sure she wasn't bribed.

No, if you were the GOP, at the first stirrings of the possibility that this guy was considering running for president, you'd have checked this out and verified it with a fine tooth comb. As much as I dislike the party today, I'm absolutely sure they have verified that this Barry Hussein fellow has the actual credentials to be POTUS.

Obama has yet to submit an authentic non-photoshopped version of his CoB and give it to the State Dept. for verification. The State Dept. has not received anything, just a the crude online faked version, the one we are seeing.

How do you know what he has given to the state department? How do you presume to know what they've received? That's TREMENDOUS conjecture, based on nothing whatsoever. But then, that doesn't surprise me. :shk:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
so he has a peice of paper that LOOKS like a real hawaii document but the information contained on said document MAY or MAY NOT have authentic information on it.

She did not say it looks like an official document, she said IT IS an official document. Big difference.

You do realize why she cannot verify the information right?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Bottom line, Obama has yet to submit an authentic non-photoshopped version of his CoB and give it to the State Dept. for verification. The State Dept. has not received anything, just a the crude online faked version, the one we are seeing.

What in the world are you talking about? Who is making this claim?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

SHE said that it is a valid hawaii document, but somehow she KNOWS it's a valid document but turns right aorund i the next sentence and said that she can't verify that until Obama gives her permission

i think you are overlooking the facts here because it makes your argument look better to spin her words.

like i said

saying something is real, but she can't verify it rigfht now DOES NOT = IT'S REAL

believe what you want, im not going to sit here and argue with someone that isn't going to take my posts seriously and READ the source
Exactly.. Some people just have a problem with correlating unrelated pieces of information.

Also, Nowhere have I read that Obama personally supplied this document to anyone. Please cite me just one source that specifically states that he did so? It's just another blame the staffers tactic.

Please take off your blinders people!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Let's have a clearing of the air, right here and now.

For those of you obsessed with the belief that Barack Obama's birth certificate is not real, why are you so obsessed? What do you hope his birth certificate will prove?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

yes, but my point is. that just because the paper that the information is on LOOKS real to her, doesn't mean that it IS real. it may just be a REALLY good fake

what im trying to say is that, sure the paper may look real, but is the information on it real, because if it is not indeed accurate information then wouldn't that by definition be a faked document?

this may not be a big deal to him, but IMO he should show his integrity and just come out and say it's real and prove it. if he were to do that i would gladly accept that i was wrong and would drop it. until he does NEITHER side of this argument has the proverbial "smoking gun"

we just have contradictory statements coming from the same person. that in and of itself is a red flag to me.

EDIT to add something:
the person i want to be my president would defend his integrity by proving to al the nay-sayers that he has much a right as anyone to be president, what all this look like to me, is his staffers sticking up for him.

if i were running for POTUS and alligations like this came up against me, i would call california, get the document and go on TV at a rally and PROVE it. i wouldn't just sit behind the red curtain and let my incompetent lackies do the work for me. im sorry but if you want to represent me and my country, you are going to have to learn how to defend yourself against such claims, otherwise IMO you are proving that you will be a lazy president who doesn't care to defend his own honor, much less the honor of my country.

[edit on 6/27/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

yes, but my point is. that just because the paper that the information is on LOOKS real to her, doesn't mean that it IS real. it may just be a REALLY good fake

Once again, we see the moving goal-posts. Even confirmation by officials is not good enough. She has said it is a real document, but now the goal-post is that she has been tricked by a marvelous fake.

this may not be a big deal to him, but IMO he should show his integrity and just come out and say it's real and prove it. if he were to do that i would gladly accept that i was wrong and would drop it. until he does NEITHER side of this argument has the proverbial "smoking gun"

Please, do not insult our intelligence by saying you would accept it. We all know, like the other people possessed by this obsession, that you are lying . You would not accept it. We see this in how you move the goal-posts.

Considering it has been posted on his official website, he said said it is real. But that is not good enough, so you move the goal-posts. Now he has to prove it is real.

Why does he need to prove it? Do you think John McCain needs to prove his birth certificate is real?

Of course, we already know the answer to that, don't we? McCain is a white guy, and doesn't have a funny sounding name, and his father did not commit the crime of being born Muslim. So, of course, we don't need to see McCain's birth-certificate.

SRTKid, I don't think you were born in America, and I think your father's religion is Muslim. Let's see your birth-certificate to prove that you are an America and you aren't a secret Muslim.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

his birth certificate will prove whether or not he is actually being truthful. if the man lies about his birth certificate then imagine the things he has already lied about, or would lie about once he is in office.

i have no problem with Obama, he just seems to be hiding an awful lot, i don't know about you but im tired of all the subterfuge involved in politics today, and if he truly believe in his own platform of hope and change, he would be totally honest and transparent with his constituents.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

You people that think obama is the ONE are truly sad.You wouldnt have a clue on how to vote color blind.Its all about this beautiful blackman.If obama does make it I hope the country can survive it long enough to wake up the other 80% of the population and put the Liberal socialest back under the rocks from witch they came.Oh and take your "Politial Correctness" with you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Once again, we see the moving goal-posts. Even confirmation by officials is not good enough. She has said it is a real document, but now the goal-post is that she has been tricked by a marvelous fake.

Please, do not insult our intelligence by saying you would accept it. We all know, like the other people possessed by this obsession, that you are lying . You would not accept it. Considering it has been posted on his official website, he said said it is real.

Why does he need to prove it? Do you think John McCain needs to prove his birth certificate is real?

Of course, we already know the answer to that, don't we?

do not jump to conclusions about me, it's immature and child-like. you have no previous interactions with me to base your opinion on. you like the RP supporters last year, and going to revert to back handed insults and sometimes straight lies and fallacies of logic.

John McCain doesn't have to prove his birth certificate because nobody has shown his birth certificate and outlined reasons why it may not be real. if he did, you bet your ass i would be demanding that he PERSONALLY shut up everyone and prove it to be real, like i said in a previous post, integrity is a HUGE thing for me when im choosing who i vote for. it may not matter to you, but i don't want a liar and a sneak running my country again. i want someone who is going to be 100% honest and open with this people. someone who isn't going to say one thing and do another.

you THINK you know the answer, but you sir, do not know a god damn thing about me, and it's rather insulting that you call me a liar to my face, when like i said, you don't know anything about me.

i suggest you unbunch your panties and try again, calling me a liar, and accusing me of things i am not doing is not doing anything to help your credibility here with me. you are

you are blindly accepting that it's a real document even though in the previous week to her saying that it is not valid.

it doesn't raise a red flag to you that someone one week would say "it's not valid because of this, this and that" and then turn around a week later and say "oh, it's a valid hawaii document, i just can't prove it until Obama tells me i can?

that my friend is embracing ignorance, not denying it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's an assumption "they" seem to be making. That the State Department has no other access than to look on the Internet for a copy of his certificate, just like us!!
I can't believe it, but that seems to be the consensus.

his birth certificate will prove whether or not he is actually being truthful.

He has posted his birth certificate ON THE INTERNET. How much more disclosure do you want? Why do you think he's lying?

if the man lies about his birth certificate then imagine the things he has already lied about, or would lie about once he is in office.

Yes. IMAGINE! That's what this is all about. Your imaginations are running completely unhindered! Imagine if he DOES beat his wife! Imagine if he IS an alien! WHY do you not trust that the image on the website is a scanned copy of the certificate that Hawaii sent to him?

i have no problem with Obama, he just seems to be hiding an awful lot,

WHAT is he hiding??? It's your imagination that he's hiding something.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Let's have a clearing of the air, right here and now.

For those of you obsessed with the belief that Barack Obama's birth certificate is not real, why are you so obsessed? What do you hope his birth certificate will prove?

It is just that I would like to know the truth, and if it has been altered, why?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

do not jump to conclusions about me, it's immature and child-like. you have no previous interactions with me to base your opinion on.

Just like you have no proof that Barack Obama has something to hide by producing a fake birth certificate? Just as you have no proof outside of allegations of race-obsessed nitpickers that it is fake You are jumping to conclusions based on zero-evidence.

John McCain doesn't have to prove his birth certificate...

Doesn't it strike you as odd that no one is calling for it? Wonder why that is?

And we already know the answer.

I do not believe you are of age to vote. Could you please provide us with your birth-certificate so we can see you are of age?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
It is just that I would like to know the truth, and if it has been altered, why?

What do you think the truth is, and why do you think it was altered?

Do you think it was altered for the same reasons the race-obsessed nitpickers demanded to see it in the first place, and then continually move the goal-posts?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

He has posted his birth certificate ON THE INTERNET. How much more disclosure do you want? Why do you think he's lying?

No BH, he hasn't. Please provide us all with the citation where Obama says he personally submitted this form, and that it's authentic.

He's known blaming his staffers for his personal screw ups and deceptions.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

It's an assumption "they" seem to be making. That the State Department has no other access than to look on the Internet for a copy of his certificate, just like us!!
I can't believe it, but that seems to be the consensus.

his birth certificate will prove whether or not he is actually being truthful.

if the man lies about his birth certificate then imagine the things he has already lied about, or would lie about once he is in office.

Yes. IMAGINE! That's what this is all about. Your imaginations are running completely unhindered! Imagine if he DOES beat his wife! Imagine if he IS an alien! WHY do you not trust that the image on the website is a scanned copy of the certificate that Hawaii sent to him?

i have no problem with Obama, he just seems to be hiding an awful lot,

WHAT is he hiding??? It's your imagination that he's hiding something.

im sorry, but you can do an awful lot with computers these days, and i don't trust everything i see on the internet in a fit of ingorance like some people around here seem to be doing. just because someone shows me what MAY OR MAY NOT be a real document on the internet, i don't thrust myself into blindly accepting that it is real.

you guys don't have anything more than the people saying it's fake has. you are basing your argument off a statement made by the same person who said it's not valid. so the next week she changes her mind and all of a you believe her, when you didn't believe her when she said it was not valid the week before. THAT IS IGNORANCE.

there is nothing wrong with questioning and demanding accurate and verifiable answers to every claim made, there IS something wrong with picking and choosing which week you are going to believe what a person says.

if you don't understand that, then i don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

so you think obama's campaign workers have posted a fradulent certificate that obama "didnt know about"?

Dont you think that if this were true, Obama would have come out about it by now?
We've been having this discussion for weeks.
Its been on the news
Its been on the internet

Only OBAMA himself can request the document be sent

sorry, but once again, your ideas make no sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join