It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

You are new here. So maybe you havent been around long enough to see that its not 'requesting' viable information to prove its real

they have been posting their own forms of disinformation in attempts to "prove" its "not" real

maybe you should educate yourself before tlaking about something, because to sling around a word as big as ignorance in a manner of which you just did, requires a lot of pre-planning

which you failed on.

The issue is that a state official said its valid

bottom line

and they still argue it.

Moving goal posts. (i love that phrase, and alreayd forgot who coined it)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
if i were running for POTUS and alligations like this came up against me, i would call california, get the document and go on TV at a rally and PROVE it.

Maybe he feels he doesn't need to, because he has already satisfied everyone that is necessary, and the only ones questioning it are people like you. Show us a source that the GOP is questioning his birth certificate and not just some internet yahoos.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be a duck.
obama is a muslim and you guys are in denial.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
No BH, he hasn't. Please provide us all with the citation where Obama says he personally submitted this form, and that it's authentic.

Once again, moving goal-posts. He's shown us the document, but now he needs to prove he actually submitted the proper documentation to recieve it, and needs to prove it is real.

It is on his official website; that is considered as good as him saying it. If Obama's website said something like "White Folks Are the Devil Incarnate," you would consider it as his official stance.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Why would he?
So they can request his tax forms next?
Then how about requesting the official B.C. instead of a scanned image

then lets see his drivers' license
lets see his marriage license
lets see his passport

does he have aliases? Lets see his medical records

the list of bull crap would never end if he gives in.

To insinuate that a non-us born citizen can penetrate all the way to the top of our government is quite bold. Keep in mind, Obama has been a senator for 8 years of a rebpulican based government, you dont think they would have figured that out by now?

This argument carries ZERO basis and zero credibility. This is why the major MSM news networks stopped talking about it. Because they realize its a stupid, phoney, and worthless waste of their time to keep pushing an issue that isnt an issue at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ahornsby

Who cares if he's a muslim?

What weight does that carry? If you say "i wont vote because he's a muslim" then you are a racist, ignorant, human being and you have my pity.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Maybe he feels he doesn't need to, because he has already satisfied everyone that is necessary, and the only ones questioning it are people like you. Show us a source that the GOP is questioning his birth certificate and not just some internet yahoos.

Excellent point. The very people who would have the most to gain from Obama's birth certificate being fake are not pursuing it. Yet, those obsessed with his birth-certificate have not considered that. It does not speak well of them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

oh holy #, you are going to pull the race card. there is an original argument.

well he is black, and you are asking questions about him, YOU MUST BE racist.

it's rediculous that these days, if a black man is doing something, and someone questions him about it, or doesn't 100% believe him, that you can be labeled a racist.

you sir are entirely TOO hung up in the racial rhetoric surrounding this man's campaign. it's silly that if someone doesn't like him you instantly revert to your argument of "it's just whitey trying to hold the black man down"

believe what you want, i personally think you are just as bigoted as the people you are accusing of being racist. it's called reverse racism, you are so hung up on the man's skin color that is has literally become impossible for you to form a coherent logical argument without tossing the race card down on the table. as if it gives you more credibility to call some a "racist nit-picking bigot, who keeps moving the goal posts back" even though i have been asking for the same proof that i have been asking for since i found out about this issue.

i wan't VERIFIED proof that his birth certificate is indeed 100% accurate, because if it is a actual valid hawaii document, that doesn't necassarily mean that the information contained on the peice of paper is accurate, and IMO if you lie about ANYTHING on the document, it is a fake and you are a liar.

i could care less about whether or not the paper came from hawaii, IS WHAT IS WRITTEN ON IT ACCURATE, REAL, AND VERIFIABLE.

because like i have said so far, all ANYBODY has in this argument is the contradictory statements that Janice Okubo has made.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

want to know why the race card gets brought up so many times when talking about obama?

Because of the millions of ignorant racist people who make comments Like this

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahornsby
obama is a muslim and you guys are in denial.

You are so right! I forgot one of the practices of Islam is spending your Sundays in a Christian church and then denying that you're Muslim.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Aide: Sir there is rumors on the internet that the certificate we posted online previously is fake.

BHO: Hm I see. Why do they think it is fake?

Aide: Its hard to say sir, they seem to be mostly conservative fundamentalists and a few conspiracy theorists.

BHO: Well the fundamentalists were never to smart to start with...

Aide: Careful sir, you don't want to seem elitist.

BHO: ... but what about the conspiracy folks, how many votes could I lose?

Aide: Four, maybe five.

BHO: Really? Well drop all other issues and get the whole staff on to this right now. Obviously this must be our very first priority.

Aide: Yes sir! Right away sir.

[edit on 27/6/08 by gekko]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

John McCain doesn't have to prove his birth certificate because nobody has shown his birth certificate and outlined reasons why it may not be real.

Yes, they did. He was born in Panama and in 2000 there was a similar flap about it. That's one reason it's insane to think that the same scrutiny hasn't been applied to Obama.

Google John McCain Birth Certificate Panama.

you are blindly accepting that it's a real document even though in the previous week to her saying that it is not valid.

See, here's the problem. She DID NOT SAY that it's not valid. Please show me where she said that. Here's what she said:

Source
I spoke to Ms. Okubo late Wednesday afternoon, and she said she had seen the version of Obama’s certificate of live birth posted on the sites. While her office cannot verify the information on a form without the permission of the certificate holder (Obama), she said "the form is exactly the same" and it has "all the components of a birth certificate" record issued by the state.

Source
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said after we e-mailed her our copy.

Those are her statements. It's a VALID Hawaii state birth certificate. but she cannot verify the information on it, without Obama's permission .

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

the week before though, she said it was invalid, so yes it is IGNORANT to not trust someone one week, because it hurts your argument, and then believe them the next because it helps your argument.

im sorry if you think that because im a newb, i have no idea what the word ignorant means, or that i have never been involved in a political debate. that is naive.

this isn't offtopic, it's not OK to rail on someone because they haven't been around long enough, and it's not ok to base my intelligence off my post count of join date. stick to what i say, and don't bring anything else up.

i want verified evidence of whether it is or is not real, not the words of an "internet yahoo" such as yourself, or anyone else for that matter, that is posting in this thread. and i definately don't want the contradictory statements of a state official, who one week said it's not valid, and the week after said "it's a valid hawaii document, but the information contained on the document cannot be verified"

im sorry, but if you cannot verify, or prove that something is real, then it is not the answer we are looking for.

but yiou guys are going to cling tightly to it, because besides what Obama's lackeys are saying, you have about as much proof it's real, as we have that it is fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You know what happened to the last prominant, celebrity figure, black muslim who denied the practices of his faith in islam?

If you don't, why not go ask Muhammad Ali

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

no that is not millions of people, as a matter of fact, the only time race was brought up in this argument was by a Obama supporter. last time i checked muslim is not a race, it's a religion.

try again, you ALMOST have it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

the week before though, she said it was invalid, so yes it is IGNORANT to not trust someone one week, because it hurts your argument, and then believe them the next because it helps your argument.

and this is different from the neocons use of the same methodology...how?

I say "you're new here" because you are.

You jump in in the middle of a conversation and take over the role of you know whats been going on for 2 weeks, when you don't. Thats why im saying that your assertions are wrong.

Show me one post that "discredits" this state official when israelinsider used her as a reference (which they grossely distorted and paraphrased)

then i want you go to look at all the anti-obama folk who have slammed her credibility now that she says "oh, yeah thats a valid document"

see, when israelinsider interviewed her, they didnt say "is obamas document fake?" they asked "what is a fake document'?"

if you dont see the difference, im sorry, but you should if you truely aim to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Once again, moving goal-posts. He's shown us the document, but now he needs to prove he actually submitted the proper documentation to recieve it, and needs to prove it is real.
I'm really beginning to wonder about some peoples comprehension skills.. No he has not personally shown us the document in question. A web site has done so.

I doubt there's really any big disclosure involved, but one must question all the evasiveness and misdirection. He's like a magician practicing the art of sleight of hand.

It is on his official website; that is considered as good as him saying it. If Obama's website said something like "White Folks Are the Devil Incarnate," you would consider it as his official stance.

He'd deny that too, even if you had a video of him typing it. It would then be a case of you misunderstood what he meant by the wording in the text..

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

but yous ee, you are ingoring the article posted in the other thread regarding this, where she was quoted as saying it's not valid.

you are using one statement of hers to prove she is saying something, while totally ignoring what she said before that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

no that is not millions of people, as a matter of fact, the only time race was brought up in this argument was by a Obama supporter. last time i checked muslim is not a race, it's a religion.

try again, you ALMOST have it.

Really? Not "millions" of people?

This link shows 1.55 million different results.

now who ALMOST has it?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

muslim is not a race, try again.

you see, you are trying to say the people don't like obama because he is black, then you show me a link to a general google search looking for the keywords "proof that obama is muslim" what does his alleged RELIGION, have to do with his RACE.

MUSLIM = RELIGION

BLACK = RACE

I think you are confused about those two things. so go ahead, when you're done reading this, re-read the part that i put in all caps. and if it still doesn't sink in, read it again. continue until you understand what im saying here.

and of course typing something in that general on google is going to net you a bunch of results, go ahead and type in next "white people hate black people" and use that for a link to show me that people don't like obama because he is black

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join