It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Confirmed VALID!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

but yous ee, you are ingoring the article posted in the other thread regarding this, where she was quoted as saying it's not valid.

what article?

what did she say before that? Im curious?

Well since you don't know, ill tell you

In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document."
and since you dont know - here is the source

so her words up there are used to say "see its fake because there's no seal"

BUT WAIT!!!

This post will point you in the right direction - to why you may not be able to see the seal on obama's C.o.B.
but you probably didnt see that.

Now who's ALMOST got it?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

okay, since we're gona do apples and oranges, you are right.

Muslim is not a race.

So, does that mean that you condone the idealistic thinking that says "DONT VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS MUSLIM!!!!!!"

im curious.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
i wan't VERIFIED proof that his birth certificate is indeed 100% accurate,

You have no right to personally have access to that information except through the word of the State Department. Have you contacted them?

There's NO WAY for you to find VERIFIED proof that his birth certificate is 100% accurate on ATS or the entire Internet.

If that's really what you want, why are you looking for it here?

because like i have said so far, all ANYBODY has in this argument is the contradictory statements that Janice Okubo has made.

Her statements are NOT contradictory.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

no not at all, as a matter of fact if you have paid any attention to what i have been saying. you would understand that i neither dislike the man nor do i like him. he is just another pawn in a meaningless government that he will have no control over anyhow.

i don't care who gets elected because either way, the same people are going to running the country.

i don't base my opinion of someone on their religion or skin color, i base it off their integrity, and their honesty, and a number of other reasons, none of which have ANYTHING to do with race or religion.

yuou guys are the one playing that card, nobody accusing him of putting up a fake birth certificate has said it was because he is muslim, or because he is black. as a matter of fact, you guys have done more the slander or rather libel the person you support then the people asking for the truth in this matter.

depending on what side of the fence you stand on, you are going to see people putting a sping on things, and i will admit sometimes i just like many other fall victim to it. but like i have said, nobody in here has done a sufficient job of proving their point. therefore, this goes in the "unknown" stack.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

you are ingoring the article posted in the other thread regarding this, where she was quoted as saying it's not valid.

Show it to me. PLEASE.

And PLEASE let's leave religion and race OUT of this thread. Please.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're dancing around the question

i didtn say you were arguing his stance on muslim faith

i didnt say the OP did

i gave a post to a person that did, and gave another post to 1.55 million results of people that did, in some way, insinuate its a crime for obama to be muslim (which he's not, but it wouldnt matter if he was)

i DID say that people DO say its a bad thing, and then i asked you if you condoned it. You havent answered that

you also fail to bring forth this "article" that "you" supposedly read yourself, that says this state official says obama's certificate is fake.

...still waiting
If you can show me she said its fake, then i will say to you "she contradicted herself, and her claims on both sides should be thrown out"

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

oh holy #, you are going to pull the race card. there is an original argument.

well he is black, and you are asking questions about him, YOU MUST BE racist.

it's rediculous that these days, if a black man is doing something, and someone questions him about it, or doesn't 100% believe him, that you can be labeled a racist.

That is not what is happening here, at all.

It is not because Barack Obama is being questioned. He does have a lot to explain; there are many valid, reasonable questions to be asked of him and criticisms to be made.

However, that is not the case here. In this case, I believe this question is born of racism and bigotry not because he is being questioned, but because of the type and nature of the question being asked.

And just as hysterical Barack Obama supporters are using incidents of racism to shield him from any criticism, there are those using this hysteria as a cover for the racist attitudes and questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

but yous ee, you are ingoring the article posted in the other thread regarding this, where she was quoted as saying it's not valid.

what article?

what did she say before that? Im curious?

Well since you don't know, ill tell you

In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document."
and since you dont know - here is the source

so her words up there are used to say "see its fake because there's no seal"

BUT WAIT!!!

This post will point you in the right direction - to why you may not be able to see the seal on obama's C.o.B.
but you probably didnt see that.

Now who's ALMOST got it?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

did you not read the article, or did you just pick and choose what you wanted to quote.

here let me go ahead and put what you quoted into context for the people that aren't 100% up to date on this

Janice Okubo, Director of Communications of the State of Hawaii Department of Health, told Israel Insider: "At this time there are no circumstances in which the State of Hawaii Department of Health would issue a birth certification or certification of live birth only electronically." And, she added, "In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document."

like i said earlier they don't issue ONLY electronic birth certificates, so if he has the REAL hard copy why doesn't he just show this and be done with it.

also if you look on that wedpage they show what and ACTUAL hawaiian birth certificate looks liks vs. his

and on the REAL one there is a signature on it, and you can also very easily see the embossed symbol, yet strangely on Obamas you see neither of those.

also on a slightly LESS important note. you can see that the "scan" of his certificate has no crease which it would have to get if it were mailed to him, because a document this size will not slip into your standard envelope. while the one that they scanned for comparison, you can easily see the creases, like i said not quite as important but depending on how you view it, it shows that this was most likely never mailed to him. i know that when i got my abstract of birth from california, they didn't send to it me in a large manilla envelope, it was in your typical sized envelope.

also another thing pointed out in the article is the fact that the picture is hosted on photobucket... you mean to tell me that the webmaster for his website couldn't host the image on the same server that the website is on? he has to use a free and public photo sharing website to do that?
the scale itself is way off mark in comparison to the REAL one posted along with it as well.

look they have a scan of what a REAL one looks like, and they have one that shows what obama's looks like. if you can't see that something is obviously wrong with his then i dont know what to tell you. it's obvious at this point that you guys are as bad as the majority of Ron Paul supporters are. you will believe anything as long as it's in favor of your candidate, but if it isn't in his favor, you will almost stop at nothing, and use every excuse in the book, to try and stick up for him

it's great you guys feel so strongly about this, it shows that not all hope is lost for the country, i just wish you would question things a little more... even if you would hurt you make believe candy land vision that Obama is going to turn this into some kind of perfect utopia.

[edit on 6/27/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

also if you look on that wedpage they show what and ACTUAL hawaiian birth certificate looks liks vs. his

and on the REAL one there is a signature on it, and you can also very easily see the embossed symbol, yet strangely on Obamas you see neither of those.

and if you had been here a little longer, you would have seen that this is not even a part of the argument.

Why?

Because the woman, herself, said 'the seal and everything else is on the back side' she gives an explanation that the pressure used to emboss the seal usually is light, adn this 'comparative' COB thats in your link that you provided was very very firm.

Again - if you follow my link that shows BH's post about how its confirmed "not fake" then you really have nothing else to argue about.

i knwo you will continue to argue, but hey - gives me something to do at work

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

so we have proof that his was light, an that the other was very firm, or is this yet another best educated guess as to why it doesn't show up....

there is not even a slight trace of it being there. so you are telling me that you can emboss a peice of paper so lightly that not even a trace of it will show up when scanned.

and what about the registrar's signature? where is that?

and i have all day to do this too, i am sitting at work just as bored as you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

look

all arguing aside

your questions, at this moment, dont have 100% provable answers. As you say - educated guesses from a state official. If anyone can make assumptions, its a state official

the state official said its a valid document
she would know - she deals with them every day.

The seal? Why it isnt scanned? Those have been answered already. Its not "definitive" in the sense that i can show you a picture of the backside of his document, but it is definitive in the sense that most of those in opposition say " see it IS fake because there's no seal"

we're saying "no its not fake because there's no seal, look here at what this state official said"

seriously - go read, competely, these two posts

Mine

Benevolent Heretics

you can make the argument "why read a biased post"

its biased in the sense we're both pointing to factual evidence to back our claim that the claims of those in opposition that say "ITS FAKE HERES PROOF" are farce.

Go read. Serioulsy

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

The relentless attacks against Obama here on ATSNN are obscene ...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by grover]

Grover, a little objectivity test here. Do you also consider the relentless attacks on Bush and even Clinton before that to be obscene?

To show that you are being objective and not hypocritical, you need to stand up and condemn all such attacks - not just the one against your chosen candidate.

Same goes for all of the obamaphiles here. If you did it to Bush, you basically have to just sit and take it now.

As for candidates releasing personal information, if someone refuses to release the info, or it appears doctored when they do, the natural inference is that the candidate has something to hide - and of course we all want to know what they are trying to hide. This issue is a perfect example of that.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

you've got a point, im just going to agree to disagree here. until a smoking gun comes up, it appears that nobody is going to be able to change anyone's mind and this will just degrade into a pissing match, it's well on it's way already.

that being said, it's refreshing to be able to actually debate things like this, these days it seem that the entire public is dumbed down so severely that they think it's dorky to follow politics and care.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My bold.

Where in your post does it say "it's not valid"? I want to see the article where she was quoted as saying it's not valid. Thanks.

like i said earlier they don't issue ONLY electronic birth certificates, so if he has the REAL hard copy why doesn't he just show this and be done with it.

How would he show that? A picture of himself holding a certificate?? Would you (and everyone on the Internet who doubts it) believe that?

And if you had kept up with the discussion (as I have) you would know why they look different. I'm not going over it again. Everything in the rest of your post has been answered and I'm not going over it again.

i know that when i got my abstract of birth from california, they didn't send to it me in a large manilla envelope, it was in your typical sized envelope.

Oh, well then I'm sure they didn't use a large envelope for him. If you got yours in a typical envelope, I'm sure that's what they did with Obama.

it's great you guys feel so strongly about this, it shows that not all hope is lost for the country, i just wish you would question things a little more...

We have. In fact I posted a lot of zoomed in pictures and asked questions and investigated it to the furthest reach available on an internet discussion board. This is (at least) the 4th thread on this certificate on ATS. Go look 'em up and read them. They're linked in my first post here.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That's a funny picture, but I doubt anyone will be seeing a REAL picture of him holding his birth certificate anytime soon..

Maybe people should be asking to see his passport records instead? I'm sure they'd make for some real interesting reading.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I took the picture out because I don't know about copyright problems. But it was funny, huh?

But I wonder, Lloyd. What would convince you? I'd really like to know what would the people who don't believe this be convinced by... Care to share?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But I wonder, Lloyd. What would convince you? I'd really like to know what would the people who don't believe this be convinced by... Care to share?

If I were him, I'd go on TV with the actual certificate, and dispel any and all doubts about my actual place of birth and citizenship.

If he can go public to explain remarks about his church, surely this issue is just as important.. He has a right to refuse to do so, but the American public has the right to refuse to vote for him due to his non-disclosure as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm getting a strange deja-vu...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
If I were him, I'd go on TV with the actual certificate, and dispel any and all doubts about my actual place of birth and citizenship.

But that's not what I asked. I asked what would convince you? Are you saying that if he went on TV with the actual certificate and showed it and talked about it that you would believe that he was born in Hawaii?

Because he has already said he was born in Hawaii. Many times. You apparently don't believe his words. Why would you believe him holding a piece of paper?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But that's not what I asked. I asked what would convince you? Are you saying that if he went on TV with the actual certificate and showed it and talked about it that you would believe that he was born in Hawaii?

Because he has already said he was born in Hawaii. Many times. You apparently don't believe his words. Why would you believe him holding a piece of paper?

If he appeared on TV with a verified COB, "Yes", I'd believe him. I would have no legitimate reason not to. Did you happen to read the post on a national emergency being declared? All this bickering back and forth may be in vain if it's true..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join