It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Moon really exist with nothing but flags and footprints? Is Man that dumb with decent techn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is a small opinion before you waste away your precious earth minute(or S) from God or your evolution cycle
or whatever.

We have oviously "advanced" much more in technology from over the years of 1987(atleast from when i was first born lol) and we
know its the great year 2008 still with George Bush on Iraq terrorists.

We know the first recording of our space landing and the "man" (not the woman!,

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I thought the main reason given was just to beat the Soviets to the moon and therefore 'prove' that capitalism was better than communism. Don't know if it is true or not but it seems reasonable given the mood of the times.

Back then, they hunted communists like they hunt terrorists today.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I thought the main reason given was just to beat the Soviets to the moon and therefore 'prove' that capitalism was better than communism. Don't know if it is true or not but it seems reasonable given the mood of the times.

Back then, they hunted communists like they hunt terrorists today.

Haha im not sure at all ...........theorys out there are saying the Germans landed on the moon as early as 1942. ;]

"""""Germany became the first nation to launch a man-made object into space in the 1940s when it tested the V-2 ballistic missile which it used towards the end of World War II.""""""""""""

www.breitbart.com...

German moon owners to Bush (laugh out loud)
www.spacedaily.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by moonmonster]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by moonmonster

That was a lot of jibber jabber scattered thinking... And you edited that post too? Sheesh.....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

1.) Germany didnt land first. If they had - they would have boasted it. I mean cmon - hitler wasnt a shy fellow

2.) What's the point of going back to the moon? You come up with a way to make the moon a goal, and we'll go there. Commercial exploration is the next step in the moon. (IMO)

"take a trip to the MOON for only 1,299,999.99, after a money saving coupon (KEW-PON) (i hate the way "koo-pon" sounds
)

3.) the flag on the moon? Its what you do when you discover new land. Have you ever heard of Lewis and Clark?

4.) You are an earthling too. stop talking in the 3rd person...its weird.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

1.) Germany didnt land first. If they had - they would have boasted it. I mean cmon - hitler wasnt a shy fellow

Hitler was also NOT in charge. International bankers already had control of the world economy and Germany before Hitler rose to power. The families who controlled the world banks at the time were behind Hitler and WWII. Also the creation of Israel. As well as our very own Federal Reserve Bank which is now on the same path as Germany was and will eventually bankrupt the middle class. Germany did not gather wealth through chance good fortune leading up to WWII and Hitler certainly did not lead or provide the initial financing of the Nazi Party. I think you should really learn more about the world before you think you have it figured out.

2.) What's the point of going back to the moon? You come up with a way to make the moon a goal, and we'll go there. Commercial exploration is the next step in the moon. (IMO)

The purpose of the moon is global domination and enslavement.. Learn your facts before you start puking statements about things you do not understand. The world is very different then the world you think you know. While countries fight wars amongst themselves, others gain power and wealth in order to perpetuate a global domination agenda. They have the most technology of the world and the most wealth. Hidden behind the scenes they answer to no one. In fact the governments of the world accept for a select few, are controlled by these international banking families. There is a very dark underground world where certain people control all aspects of our lives. All aspects of our economies. You could call them masters of the universe. I prefer to call them devils..

[edit on 24-6-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"take a trip to the MOON for only 1,299,999.99, after a money saving coupon (KEW-PON) (i hate the way "koo-pon" sounds
)

3.) the flag on the moon? Its what you do when you discover new land. Have you ever heard of Louis and Clark?

4.) You are an earthling too. stop talking in the 3rd person...its weird.

4.) Yes im a human from earth? In the 3rd what? That seems to be new to me!?

3.) I've always hated superman. Because he could fly and I cant fly anywhere. Not even in space. Sometimes I fly to ATS scratching my head leaning back in my chair and fall down, like the fall of Lucifer.

2.) Going back to the moon? Thinking you lost what im was trying to say......WE ARE ALREADY ON THE MOON.

1.) Hitler already boasted but was killed. A man such as hitler was one with authority who takes no crap, so yea I see what you mean. 1945 Hitler commited suicide with cyanide poisoning. Now now, that doesn't sound like the ruler of a nation with major objectives on his mind? He has other ties but im not going to mention the word "UFO" as it might seem offensive to some people who are really down-to-earth like Paris Hilton or Stephen Hawking. Haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hitler was also not in charge. International bankers already had control of the world economy. The families who controlled the world banks at the time were who was behind Hitler and WWII. Also the creation of Israel. Germany did not gather wealth through chance good fortune leading up to WWII and Hitler certainly did not lead or provide the initial financing of the Nazi Party.

Even if your asinine statement is true: Why wouldnt Hitlers puppeteers want to take credit for such a monumental feat? Sorry but you're just trolling.

The purpose of the moon is global enslavement.. Learn your facts before you start puking statements about things you do not understand. The world is very diferent then the world you think you know. There is a very dark underground world where certain people control all aspects of our lives. All aspects of our economies. You could call them masters of the universe. I prefer to call them devils..

thank you for the laugh, seriously. If the purpose of the moon was global enslavement, as you so ignorantly put it, wouldnt someone have taken it over by now?

About things i don't understand? Well, ill be the first to tell ya, i only 'know' my opinion on things. And most often, my opinion is based on common-sense. And in this case, its pretty common sense that if you could enslave the planet by inhabiting the moon - we'd have more interest in the moon.

You should change your user name to "libertytroll" its quite more fitting to such a complete waste of time.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

That was a lot of jibber jabber scattered thinking... And you edited that post too? Sheesh.....

Please do let me insult your future threads when you decide to leave an open mind or serious comment on a message board.

Oh I left an edit for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

*wonders why he keeps coming back for more*

Look.

1.) Lewis and Clark Maybe your history professor neglected to mention them. See - when you claim new land, typically its done with a symbollic gesture. IE: Planting a flag. Ever see the statue of Iwo Jima?

again - Symbollic Gesture

the question was asked "why plant the flag" or something to that effect, this is your answer.

2.)

Hitler already boasted but was killed. A man such as hitler was one with authority who takes no crap, so yea I see what you mean. 1945 Hitler commited suicide with cyanide poisoning. Now now, that doesn't sound like the ruler of a nation with major objectives on his mind? He has other ties but im not going to mention the word "UFO" as it might seem offensive to some people who are really down-to-earth like Paris Hilton or Stephen Hawking. Haha.

Hitler killed himself, i believe this to be true, but its never been proven. If he killed himself, where's the body?

Even if he killed himself. He did so after the COLLAPSE of his Nazi Regime. He was too much of a coward to face up to what he had done in a world court. But i fail to see what this comparison has to do with him being boastful about landing on the moon?

If I invented a cure for AIDS, i would be calling every news station in the world. Why? So i could say "I FOUND THE CURE FOR AIDS LOOK AT ME!" and so people could be saved, of course.

What you're insinuating is that hitler was so outspoken about the race issue, about his hatred for jews, about world domination, and about his own superiority that he LAVISHLY flaunted through his nazi regime.....

........but decided to keep landing on the moon a secret?

:hystericallylaughing:

yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

George Bush is the President of the United States. Can you ask me why he still is in power as the worst President in the United States? Don't forget a war criminal. Is that not a sign?

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

*wonders why he keeps coming back for more*

Look

Im not the keeper of all wisdom. But its availible. Hitler was not a coward. Yes he was more of a madman. But don't blame his death just because of the Jews, I mean Jews are currently driving German cars. Am I not right?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's usually good form for the thread author to stay on the topic they introduced.

"The moon is for global enslavement"......heh heh....that's hilarious.

Welcome to another *H*U*M*B* thread.

Wrong edit - ele.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonmonster
Am I not right?

Agreed.....I think you are not right.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I really giveup. I never claimed the moon was for global enslavement. Maybe i've made a error somewhere. Boo hoo for me so i'll cry blood mary.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonmonster

George Bush is the President of the United States. Can you ask me why he still is in power as the worst President in the United States? Don't forget a war criminal. Is that not a sign?

www.rollingstone.com...

Funny that you quote rollingstone.

1.) I dont support bush
2.) He's still in power as the "worst president in the united states" because he's the "only president in the united states"
3.) He's still in power because he's not been impeached.
4.) he's not been impeached because there is nothing to base it on. Just conjectures that make for good headlines
5.) He's not a war criminal. War criminal is a label for someone convicted of war crimes.

oh, and my favorite line of your thus far *and there's a lot to choose from*

Im not the keeper of all wisdom. But its availible. Hitler was not a coward. Yes he was more of a madman. But don't blame his death just because of the Jews, I mean Jews are currently driving German cars. Am I not right?

Don't blame his death because of the jews. There is not a single thing gramatically wrong with that sentance

I didnt blame "the jews" for his death

He killed himself because he was going to have to face-up to what he had done. Its no different than "murder-suicide" style attacks that you seen in the schools today.

Jews are currently driving German cars?
i wish there was another emoticon on ATS that expressed HYSTERICAL uncontrollable laughter, shock, and awe

EVERYONE drives german cars. You are associating NAZI ideals with a soverign German country of today. Who cares if the cars are made by germans, they were not made by nazi's

So, what exactly is your point?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Did the OP really refer to Lewis and Clark as Superman? Really?
No, come on, seriously... really?

Louis and Clark would be what you are thinking of, ( insert obvious insult here)

Lewis and Clark would be explorers of the Louisiana Territory.
This thread is bunk.

I know someone who wouldnt make it on "smarter than a 5th grader"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I blame the "rock" and "rap" and public schooling myself.
I'm not sure where the thread is intended to go, adn the OP's strong grasp of historical and modern occurrences makes this thread as clear as a cloud.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Even if your asinine statement is true: Why wouldnt Hitlers puppeteers want to take credit for such a monumental feat? Sorry but you're just trolling.

Hitlers puppeteers work in the shadows and above all costs do not want the world to even know they exist.. Just like any secret society or crime organization, why would you bring attention to yourself?? DO you really think it's a coincidence the majority a Nazi scientists were brought over to the USA after WWII. Is it really odd to you that the same bankers who funded the Nazi party also broke the pound in England in 1992-1993? They own the Bank of England, The Chinese Mint, and many many many other countries by debting them and buying up their debt.

They also formed the Federal Reserve here in the USA. They also control all the natural resources with exception to Iran. US Dollars from the Federal Reserve System are the traded currency for oil. Do you have any idea why we are having crap with Iran right now?

Weapons of mass destruction? Yeah right... The real problem is Iran is threatening to unload 3 times it's current oil production at very very cheap prices to be sold in the EURO. This would collapse the dollars value possibly in half. This is the real reason for fighting a war with Iran but of course you already know that by reading Rupert Murdock news sources right??? Ever heard of the Rothchilds, the Morgans, Rockefellers, or George Soros? Wonder why they moved all of their money out of dollars and into Asian markets? Because the system is manipulated and America is about to break. America was never suppose to be this prosperous. The goal of the NWO is to create a 3rd world "world" where everyone relies on them. In reality making everyone slaves to the bankers, governments, and to the families higher up then the governments and banks. Forcing everyone to be forever indebted them. This IS what the NWO is all about...

thank you for the laugh, seriously. If the purpose of the moon was global enslavement, as you so ignorantly put it, wouldnt someone have taken it over by now?

Why and how could someone take it over when the people in control of it already own 80% of the world? What country is going to perform such a feat? America? America is already owned by the same people.. They should take over themselves? You really need to grasp the big picture before you can begin to understand the FACTS that I am telling you.

About things i don't understand? Well, ill be the first to tell ya, i only 'know' my opinion on things. And most often, my opinion is based on common-sense. And in this case, its pretty common sense that if you could enslave the planet by inhabiting the moon - we'd have more interest in the moon.

There is much interest in the moon and you know what ? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SLAVE... Tell me what does the other side of the moon look like? Oh wait, you can never see the other side of the moon from Earth because it does not rotate that way..

Please inform me why Apollo missions heard music or symphonic type sounds coming from the surface of mars on the other side then what faces earth? Why do you think if America landed on the moon we would not go back? Why all the focus on mars when the moon is right here? BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY INHABITED...

You should change your user name to "libertytroll" its quite more fitting to such a complete waste of time.

If you really feel I'm trolling feel free to quiz me on something I have stated. I encourage you to because it will give me ample opportunities to show just how little you know in that pea sized brain of yours.

Since you are so smart why don't you remind me why JFK was killed? I'm sure you can't answer that one either..

Who's the ignorant troll now?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He killed himself because he was going to have to face-up to what he had done. Its no different than "murder-suicide" style attacks that you seen in the schools today.

I would say that suicide in the face of defeat is not cowardice. The Romans did it and the Samurai did it and I would not call them cowards. Instead of your analogy, I liken it to a captain going down with his ship. Certainly, a long way from being a coward.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join