It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Moon really exist with nothing but flags and footprints? Is Man that dumb with decent techn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
enough with the name calling and personal insults. talk about the topic, not eachother.

thank you.

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

does the moon really exist with nothing but flags and footprints? is man that dumb with decent techn(ology)?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Lewis & Clark! Superman!!! Thats priceless!

Regarding placing the Flag on the moon. That was just a matter of National pride. Meant to inspire patriotism and a feeling of superiority over other nations.
Specifically the Soviet Union. I remember watching the moon landing with my Dad on my Grandfathers TV. I remember hearing my Gramps proudly say, "Well, we beat those Commie bastards!!!!"

Just recently the Russians placed a flag on the sea floor under the Arctic Ice cap.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Does the Moon really exist with nothing but flags and footprints? Is Man that dumb with decent techn

This is a small opinion before you waste away your precious earth minute(or S) from God or your evolution cycle
or whatever.

We have oviously "advanced" much more in technology from over the years of 1987(atleast from when i was first born lol)

Hi OP....

I don't understand? Does the moon really exist with "nothing" but flags and footprints...do you mean, well...I am not sure what you mean...so I go onto the next part.... "Is Man that dumb with decent techn " Does this mean you think we didn't go to the moon?

So, we'd be wasting our minutes with God or wasting our evolutionary (sic) or evolution cycle or whatever....on what? Reading this thread?

Do you really think we went to the moon in 1987??? That's the most hilarious part of this thread really....

Ahhh, you must be from the U.S., I can see where you'd be confused then, since you don't have to know a shred of history now to even advance to 9th grade....

Let's see, where do I begin....how about 1969 when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon...

Research it from there, and I hope you find the answer, to whatever question you were posing. Just because I didn't understand it, I am sure someone will...thanks for posting!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join