It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Unequivocal Evidence of WTC7 Demolition

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I stole the avatar cuz i think it's hilarious to see Buzz knocking out some moon hoax CTer.

Now read my sig. It describes you perfectly if you continue to be nasty. I'm perfectly willing to be civil. But YOU must listen to reasonable challenges to your hypothesis, and then counter them with reasonable answers that don't include things like theoretically possible flooding in the basements without answering questions about what "flooding" meant that day, and how deep the water must have been to attenuate the noise by a reasonable 30-40 Db.

Now, you must make a choice.

1- were the collapse initiation charges small, and therefore undetectable by audio recording devices... which also wouldn't register at LDEO, therefore rendering your hypothesis impossible to prove.

or

2- they were 2000lbs+ as i demonstrated they must be to move the needled at LDEO, thus making your hypothesis possible, but absolutely impossible to hide from recording devices.

If you have a third possible scenario that I'm not seeing, I'm willing to discuss it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Are you using medicines which influence your memory? Serious!

I have posted now two times in this thread that a honest seismologist with a good reputation has explained to the ones willing to read and understand, that during the clean-up of the remains of the Oklahoma City Murrah building it was proved without doubt, that even the SMALLEST explosive charge exploding, was influencing the needles of the seismographs near the demolition site, much MORE than the following TOTAL COLLAPSE of the still standing remains.

DO YOU -understand- THAT AT LAST?

Stop posting drivel, start addressing my WTC 7 evidence.

Everyone, stay on this enormous important TOPIC.
Don't get lured into side-roads!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Butz: 1- were the collapse initiation charges small, and therefore undetectable by audio recording devices... which also would not register at LDEO, therefore rendering your hypothesis impossible to prove.

See above post, and understand what's wrong with your first hypothesis.
Why on earth would they not register at LDEO?

Read this post of mine for an explanation of Very Low Frequency demolition sounds, and also read Insolubrious's thread linked in there :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Insolubrious: As i mentioned I identified a particularly strong resonant frequency at around 86 Hz but a visual graph could also be generated to represent the audio. The majority of the blasts amplitude was sub 120 Hz. Some of which is expressed in ground shaking which is a very low frequency oscillation that pushes air pressure itself. But isn't necessarily audible, you just feel it and may even become disorientated by it.

So, yes, the initiation charges were small, but with a huge seismic footprint, as proved by the seismologist who didn't kept his mouth shut as he was ordered to.
See this post for his name and more details:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'll rephrase it for you :

LaBTop: 1- The collapse-initiation VLF charges were small, compared to the 3 global collapses, and therefore nearly undetectable by audio recording devices... they also would register at LDEO, therefore making my thesis very simple to prove.

That sounds better, if you take in account also my WTC 7 thesis.
Always level the playing field first, and that is here in this thread, WTC 7.

Edit:
And AFTER we have debated my WTC 7 part of my thesis, and you are at last convinced I am right, or left the playing field with no arguments left, we will discuss all the fallacies in your other posts, preferably in another thread, or this one, after we have reached a consensus that WTC 7 is one big warning light, shining us in the face for all these years already.

[edit on 5/8/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder if bombs were used to bring down the WTC.

After seen this video of channel 4 filming the explsion of the WTC.
www.youtube.com...

My problem is, I do not see any airplane in any direction coming to hit the tower.

So were is the plane?

No this video is not tampered.

This will be the first thing the debunkers will say, so in that case all I can say is prove it is tampered with.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The plane is coming in from behind the building, that's why you don't see it, this has been covered already in other threads,

and STAY on TOPIC, WTC 7.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop

the SMALLEST explosive charge exploding, was influencing the needles of the seismographs near the demolition site, much MORE than the following TOTAL COLLAPSE of the still standing remains.

Wrong.

www.agu.org...

In addition, even though the demolition lasted 8 s, analysis of the unfiltered seismogram recorded at the Federal Building indicates that most of the seismic energy generated by the demolition was released about 5 s after it started. Comparison of timed video coverage of the demolition with the seismogram indicates that explosives were completely detonated about 2.5 s into the demolition and did not generate as much seismic energy as the collapse of the building.

And a graph to show that your guy is maistaken.

www.agu.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Sorry there is no proof of that.

There is no plane in this video

I see the DEBUNKERS are at work again!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

By the way this is part of my argument on the WTC because it might prove if planes didnt do this then you have explosion.

I also noties the news woman said "explostion"

She didnt say airplane!

and you can see in the upper direction and lower direction there is no airplane .

The end of this video is not the same video.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Incase no one has seen this video.
video.google.com...

This is a very good possiblity that this could have happened and it can not be dismissed.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Then when we see this video of all these cars that has no debris on the cars this suports the mini-nuks 3 or 4 generations that is known to be used in demo.
www.prisonplanet.com...

noties most of the door handles are missing.

Something with extreme heat caused some of these cars to evaporate.

Again this is in suporting explosion in the WTC 1, 2, 7.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This video is one I will never forget.

Who told CNN that building 7 was coming down this video was air around 4:15 pm that afternoon the building came down after 5:20 pm that day.

The news man say the time as he is reporting the news.
video.google.com...

This is Proof of an inside job, who tip CNN off?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Then when we see this video of all these cars that has no debris on the cars this suports the mini-nuks 3 or 4 generations that is known to be used in demo.

Mini nukes?
Well known to be used in demo? Do you have a source for this lunacy or any evidence of a "mini-nuke existing?

noties most of the door handles are missing.

I noticed damaged caused by a cars being on fire

Something with extreme heat caused some of these cars to evaporate.

Which one of these cars "evaporated"? They all seem to be there but yes alot of fire damage.

The only thing that is "evaporating" is your ability to draw logical conclusions.

Again this is in suporting explosion in the WTC 1, 2, 7.

It supports that there were many fires that day.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

This video is one I will never forget.

Who told CNN that building 7 was coming down this video was air around 4:15 pm that afternoon the building came down after 5:20 pm that day.

The news man say the time as he is reporting the news.
video.google.com...

This is Proof of an inside job, who tip CNN off?

This video you'll never forget?

You wanna know who told them that building 7 was probably going to collapse? Everyone that saw the building up close

At around 1:33 in this vid, you can hear someone saying "Look at the hole in that building... 7 world... that might come down"

"Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon."

"See where the white smokeis....see the thing leaning like this"

It was no secret to the people on the ground that the building was going to collapse.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by LaBTop

I also noties the news woman said "explostion"

She didnt say airplane!

Do you know why she said explosion? Because from that angle she could not see the plane.

and you can see in the upper direction and lower direction there is no airplane .

From that angle

The end of this video is not the same video.

Your kidding me right?

And to your other videos, here is a "mini-nuke"

Here is some information so you can brush up on nuclear weapons here

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
oh, look.
it's the same guy with a new name. damn, the shadow guv keeps you busy.

real people who believe the official story, don't spend so much time, and so many sockpuppets, trying to RIDICULE(as opposed to discuss) people who point out MAJOR holes in the MSM consensus reality.

common sense. it never dies!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
oh, look.
it's the same guy with a new name.

Are you referring to me? Because this is my first and only acount on ats.

If you are not referring to me then I apologize.

damn, the shadow guv keeps you busy.

Shadow Gov?

common sense. it never dies!

Unfortunately, many posters on this board are proof of concept that it does die.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

You are right!

I wont wast my time talking to him. First I believe he is a child, if he isnt then he needs to grow up.

Any one who watches the videos that I presented, have the right to form thier own opinion.

I dont see anything even funny in any of these video.
But some of the debunkers do, they laugh at people missery.

These kind of people are not interested in the truth.
These people are paid shilles, who suport terrorism by our Government.
They are the sell outs, These people will sell lies for a pay check.
Anything for money! and he is very bad at it as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
EDIT: double post

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by billybob

I wont wast my time talking to him. First I believe he is a child, if he isnt then he needs to grow up.

I'm 23 if you want to know

Any one who watches the videos that I presented, have the right to form thier own opinion.

I watched your videos and formed an opinion and also presented videos that refuted your conclusions. Is that alright with you?

I dont see anything even funny in any of these video.

Neither do I, but I do find your conclusions hilarious

But some of the debunkers do, they laugh at people missery.

Lets get this straight, you guys believe there were no planes, no victims in the planes or the people in the planes are in on this whole conspiracy, correct?

So your views are that those pictures of body parts at the pentagon don't really exist? How about those phone calls made to family members, are you calling them all liars?

You 9/11 deniers are literally laughing into the family members faces when you claim that passengers on the planes are really lying and are still alive.

Google Video Link

I doubt you'll watch it

These kind of people are not interested in the truth.

If you are feeling really brave. I suggest you watch this

Google Video Link

You get the added bonus of watching loose change again. But I doubt you'll watch from beginning to end

These people are paid shilles,They are the sell outs, These people will sell lies for a pay check.
Anything for money! and he is very bad at it as well.

Classic. Let me know when I can expect some of that money.

who suport terrorism by our Government.

I'm Canadian by the way. You also assume way too much. I suggest you cut back a little. You might find that people are more receptive when you don't assume things about a person that are not true.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Your right, I will not watch your garbage!

You have not proveing anything here, You are only parrroting the Government version of lies. Nothing new here.

We already know about your lies that doesnt stand up to Science.

Please save your sarcasm for people like minded like you!

We dont believe what our Government says anymore its been proven that they are liers.

Our Country has lost it way, our Government has been highjack!

We have a president who has tried to destroy our freedom and our Congress.

This Country is being destroyed by a group of Necons and they are winning.

Millions of AMERICAN believe our Government had somting to do with 911.

And if they did then its up to us the truth movement, to weed through the lies, to find out who did what, and make sure justice is served.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join