It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Unequivocal Evidence of WTC7 Demolition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Out of all this posting you have done, you still have yet to post the calcs you said you had that would "school" us. You even managed to switch gears and start debating about some sulfated steel and avoid debating why you know Labtop's thesis is wrong.
Grow up and start debating like a civil person, you have been posting like an 8 year old throwing a hissy fit at Griff because he posts facts and understands physics.

I never switched gears. Griff butted into the conversation and so I dealt with his foolishness.

He MIGHT understand physics.

But he uses his now admitted bias to lie. And troofers believe it because it's what they want to hear, like I've been saying all along.

OT: I'm waiting to see if Labtop will do some real research or not. Just like I waited for Griff to research whether or not the sulfur thing was possible. As we saw, he never lifted his mouse to fing out for himself. I gave my reasoming why he didn't.

Too bad trooferz will never learn from this example.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Care to explain my prior involvement as a "team leader" at studentsandscholars for 9/11 truth? I haven't a clue as to what your blabing on about. I have NEVER been a part of ANY "truth movement" or otherwise. I think you got your wires crossed somewhere?

Got my wires crossed.

Member at scholars for 9/11 truth and justice, but your job title is project coordinator. Which from memory I bellieved was team leader.

This isn't a truth movement?

Isn't ae911troof?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

Actually, there's a 4th choice.

The collapse events are too chatic to reliably time them. The plane strikes are a better time "hack" since it was a singular event, agreed?

And since the 2nd strike was recorded my mulitple cameras, I believe that one could be used as the most reliable. This was discussed in a prior thread, and I believe Labtop agreed.

But the collapse - for the towers, how does one determine when the energy being delivered to the ground through the columns gets high enough to be distinguishable from the background "noise"? 1 or 2 second makes all the difference, agreed? I could believe it there was an analysis done of when a large exterior column hit the ground, provided of course that it can be accurately enough time checked. There's a few available to be timed, but I'm not interested. At 1:15 in this video, when Rosie O'Donut says "it's physically impossible" there are probably the first ext columns of any size to hit. Now if THESE could be somehow time hacked accurately, and then matched to 2's collapse chart...... then ok, he may have something.

www.youtube.com...

Same for 7 - the east penthouse went 8.2 seconds before the global collapse. But where did it fail? At the ground level? Was there enough from this low height to rise above background levels either? Did the spike occur when the equipment in the penthouse hit the ground? How long did that take, it was hidden inside the building, right?

Too many variables to determine to the exactness required to verify his "thesis"

But the real Achilles heel is the lack of corroborating audio recordings. Recordings that are in time with when he says these explosives went off. There just aren't any. The closest I remember in the past threads was an explosion just before one of the towers collapsed - which wasn't captured on audio recordings. This turned out to be a diesel fuel deflagration - which wouldn't have the tell tale explosive characteristics needed to validate the "thesis"- , since the towers also had generators/diesel fuel on site. And that still leaves the other 2. What about those? There's absolutely nothing to even try to twist to the agenda. Here's a video that challenges Labtop's "explosion from across the river" video. In short, the audio was faked.

www.youtube.com...

THAT'S why I been asking about calcs regarding explosives needed to generate those seis spikes. They can be done. There is NO secret info needed to do them. There's also the question of where they were placed - if they were on the base core columns, they would have been huge also. A member did a calc and figured that it would take 17lbs(?) of LSC to cut each core column at the impact zone. The specs for the core columns can be found here: wtcmodel.wikidot.com... Now, I'm not sure if he used this info or not, but just a cursory examination reveals that the core columns were made from plate steel that was about 3x thicker, plus it had the inner "web" to deal with. So maybe 50 lbs per column. He said that even 17 lbs COULDN'T go unnoticed.

So to counter this, Labtop then used reports of flooding in the basement to claim could have been planned to help "muffle" the explosions. But he has no hard data about what flooding means. I asked in this thread is flooding a half inch? A half foot? A half meter? No reply. So then I asked how much water would be necessary to adequately muffle the explosion to inaudible levels - a daubting task, to be sure. But I'd say just use a reasonable Db reduction of say 30-40 Db and see where it leads you. No reply. Yet?

Do you see where I'm coming from now? It's not JUST the timing. It's the cummulative set of data behind it that leaves me totally unconvinced.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
Member at scholars for 9/11 truth and justice, but your job title is project coordinator. Which from memory I bellieved was team leader.

I just have to laugh at you right now. There is no other way to continue. Project coordinator is which "from memory I believe was team leader"? You have just really shown your ignorance/stupidity. I just have to say HAHA...dumb ass. My credentials are now "project engineer" and P.E. (which means PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER). So, does this mean that now I'm a God? Ha Ha dumb ass!!!!!! I'll take the warn mods cause it's totally worth it. Unlike Mr. But head, I have the points to spend.

What are your credentials "prick"? BTW, mods, seymour has self proclaimed himself to be a "prick", so that is not a personal attack. (Cough) Unlike jthomas calling CIT the "Dynamic BOZOS" and NOT recieving even a warn (it's been over 24 hours since I alerted about this...but then again, did I really think the mods on the 9/11 threads are unbiased? Yeah right).

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

So since you deleted my questions about ae911troof and scholars...being a truther club, I can see that you admit that they are.

Hmmm... so you lied about not being any part of any truther club.

And you hate liars....

So then you hate yourself?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

So since you deleted my questions about ae911troof and scholars...being a truther club, I can see that you admit that they are.

Hmmm... so you lied about not being any part of any truther club.

And you hate liars....

So then you hate yourself?

First of all, you said NOTHING about ae911truth. You said: "students and scholars for 9/11 twooth". Did you not?

All your bluster about how you're neutral minded is a sham, so don't bother denying it. The entirety of your posts and your prior involvement as a "team leader" at StudentsandScholars for9/11troof prove otherwise.

So, again, I have to ask, are you just insane, not taking your meds, or paid to be so stupid?

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I have NEVER been a part of ANY "truth movement" or otherwise.

So then you now admit that you were lying.

And since you dislike liars....

Why do you dislike yourself Griff?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is you, right?

bsbray mentioned it in a thread I read a couple of weeks ago. He said you were a project coordinator also. I guess he's an ass too then?

ETA: this is from stj911

Edit: Personal info removed.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Actually no. Now it's:

[snip]GOD[/snip]

And yes, you can bow down now to me.

BTW, you are delusional. That's all I have to say. And I ask you to please edit out my name or I will have to take further action.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
BTW BUT HEAD, now that you know my name and my credentials....what is your name and/or credentials? Being a "prick" is not one.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Congrtulations on your promotion.

But you still haven't answered:

Why do you dislike yoursel?

You dislike liars, correct?

And you lied when you said you were never ANY part of ANY "truth movement", correct?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

And yes, you can bow down now to me.

No thanks.

Some "fellas" are into that, but not me.

You're definitely barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You dislike liars, correct?

And you lied when you said you were never ANY part of ANY "truth movement", correct?

So, placing my name to a website is being a... what did you call me?....a "leader" in this so-called truth movement? So, I guess all 250 engineers on ae49/11truth are "leaders" in the "truth movement"? And you call us paranoid? HAHA. Again, I ask, what are your credentials other than being a"prick"?

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No thanks.

Some "fellas" are into that, but not me.

You're definitely barking up the wrong tree.

I know. Cause seriously, I doubt if you actually know which way is up and down. Hence you probably think I'm "barking down the wrong tree".

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

BTW BUT HEAD, now that you know my name and my credentials....what is your name and/or credentials? Being a "prick" is not one.

I see you ran when asked this question. Very telling to those of us who can actually think and use our brains other than being "pricks"!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

So then you DON'T dislike yourself for being a liar.

Well, to each his own, I guess.

So what else have you lied about Griff?

Are you proud of that, or do you just don't dislike yourself for it?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Very telling to those of us who can actually think and use our brains

Why would you include yourself in this "us" group?

I've seen very little to exhibit this behavior.

Oh, other than to fabricate lies about how you were never ANY part of ANY "truth movement" or otherwise....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm done with you Seymour. You are definately NOT worth my time. And, so far as I can see, neither is ATS. You guys (9/11 thread mods) allow this crap to continue even when alerted against but then we who get annoyed at these self proclaimed "pricks" are the ones who get the warns. I'm done here until it gets fixed.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Again. What is YOUR name? What are YOUR credentials?

And the biggest question: WHY THE HELL IS THIS POSTER STILL ALLOWED TO POST HERE AFTER BEING PROVEN TO BE LYING CONSTANTLY???????????? ATS??????/

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

A simple post of your calculations you claim to have would have been sufficient. Perhaps even proof of why LabTop's thesis is wrong. You have now gone on another tangent trying to insult Griff and saying that he is a lier. Baseless accusations from disinfo agents are not unexpected I guess.
Now post some facts or stop posting. You are wasting valuable board space. It's no wonder Labtop isn't coming back, it's pretty difficult to have a civil debate with somebody that would rather post attacks than evidence.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join