It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry is NOT a Religion!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Hmmmm. ALightinDarkness, since when did you start feeling
that freemason killers, were after you

Do you feel over stress, do you have sleep problem.

I am asking because often, paranoid person, are also, going throw a deep
emotional depression, and if they also have difficulty to sleep, and it's not
cured by a professional, it will only get worse.

Don't feel bad abaout it, do not hesitate to consult profesional help
Anxiety is very bad for health.

You can trust me, i want to help you..! get out of Freemasonry's spider web
and keep you far aways from that Cult's brainwash influence.

Your Friendly

Roadwarrior 31

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
EDIT: Its better not to feed the trolls. The trolls want to be feed, and I am not going to do it.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I dont think the Masons are bad people.. and i have read some leaked books from Mason's on the internet. I see it as more Fraternal Brotherhood as anything else. But heres a few questions i have.. "Why must you only be allowed to be invited into it from another member" And "Why are women keep so silent accept for family dinner fish fry or whatever"

Ok you call religion having rituals and this and that, but does religion try to keep itself secret from society??? NOPE... its open and free to the public... So WHAT are the Masons so scared of.... i have read yer freaking books... a bunch of boring crap... secret handshakes blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

What are you scared of?

Attitude from some, freemason are really like those of Scientologist, Watch
carefully those 3 Scientology hypnotise and programed followers, trying to
manipulate and bash on the Conspiracy theorist camera man.

*** CULT BEHAVIORS EXEMPLE ***

Cult behavior from followers, are all the same,
they need our help...

Your Friendly

RoadWarrior 31

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Did you just compare the CO$ to freemasonry?
wow.... haha
just....wow

you know...that Scientology is a religion and that freemasonry is not....Freemasonry is just a fraternity....

but i assume that you already knew that

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A key sign of a troll is that it keeps on posting the same diatribe after being completely disprove. It is crucially important for the troll to ignore all evidence that he/she is wrong, and continue to post the same rambling rant over and over again.

I have already proven freemasonry is not and cannot be a religious cult: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

First, Masonry does not invite members, to be one you ask one, s'not much else.
Secondly, women are not supposed to be subserivant, it's a Fraternal organsisation, that's why there are not girls allowed. Women have the Eastern Star and Co-Ed Masonry they can attend instead, which is pretty mucht the same as Regular Masonry.
And there have been exceptions for the no girls.
Here's a bit on Wiki about Elizabeth Aldworth.
www.en.wikipedia.org...
And I think you've gotten the point, that there really aren't any secrets. They promised not to tell, so they won't. It's just a group of folks.

As for religion... I've always thought about it like this: You worship God, but how you do it is based on wether you are Christian, Muslim, or Jewish. Which can also be broken down. The religion part is God, the rest is philiosophy, which is the how, and not they why.
dtms?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thanks i appreciate the info

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

You're welcome, glad some of the reading I've been doing lately has come in handy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
FM is certainly a religion. At the 33rd degree level, Lucifer or Satan worship is the focus. Those Masons below this degree level are not aware of this as FM is like an onion with its many layers with secrecy and the every reaching carrot that each level brings one closer to the special secret knowledge of the Universe....Illuminating blah blah blah.........

reply to post by Rockpuck

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
FM is certainly a religion. At the 33rd degree level, Lucifer or Satan worship is the focus. Those Masons below this degree level are not aware of this as FM is like an onion with its many layers with secrecy and the every reaching carrot that each level brings one closer to the special secret knowledge of the Universe....Illuminating blah blah blah.........

1. The 33° is found in the Scottish Rite of Masonry. Other Masonic Rites do not recognize the 33°.

2. The Scottish Rite 33° is a degree of Templary. There is no "worship" in the degree, especially not to any "Satan".

3. How does someone not even a Mason think he knows this stuff? Because he read it on the Internet, so it *must* be true!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
From what I have read in the forums a lot of people seem to confuse templars and masons.

It seems that has been going on for quite some while now...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No, not the internet, but from Masons that removed themselves from Masonry when they learned the truth.

The Red Fog Over America, by William G. Carr
Darkness Visible by Walton Hannah
New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies by William Still
Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto by Emanuel M. Josephson
Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike......

All say the same thing.....................The lower level Masons will not know the truth.

reply to post by Masonic Light

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No, not the internet, but from Masons that removed themselves from Masonry when they learned the truth.

No, they did not. Something you people have got to learn is people leave organizations all the time due to personal reasons which have nothing to do with conspiracy.

I have yet to see an actual verified former mason claim to leave because there were any sort of "secret higher degrees." Any. What so ever. About as close as its come is leaving due to religious reasons - which, by the way - also happens to fraternities and the Elks. That is a personal decision, and no one stopped them from leaving.

If the masons had nearly as much power as people ascribe there would be no actual former masons, they'd be axed off for revealing the "secrets."

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Very nicely put.
You are a mason and you don't even know it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"they'd be axed off for revealing the "secrets." "

Axed off......?? starting with Captian Morgan, they were murdered if they revealed secrets. Captain William Morgan of Batavia, NY, after he obtained a copyright for an expose on Masonry, known as the blue lodge. Poncins explained that Freemasonry was to pervert the the Christian nature of Western civilization into a Masonic religion called atheist rationalism. This is one main reason that separates the York and Scottish rite. The York rite is separated by the new recruits link to the Bible. After he is accepted, they are routinely weined away from the Bible to make a long story short. The Blood oaths that are taken from degree to degree is horrendous and evil.............Few Freemasons know the real objectives of FM. Link with Mormonism is clear..........evil evil evil.......fact

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

starting with Captian Morgan, they were murdered if they revealed secrets. Captain William Morgan of Batavia, NY, after he obtained a copyright for an expose on Masonry, known as the blue lodge.

Wrong. There is no evidence that Morgan was killed by freemasons or that he was killed for his expose, especially because by that time plenty of people had exposed all the ritual and no one had died.

Poncins explained that Freemasonry was to pervert the the Christian nature of Western civilization into a Masonic religion called atheist rationalism.

And that is why you should do 3 minutes of research into the truth before making conclusions from the writings of someone who clearly has no idea what freemasonry is. Its hard for freemasonry to be atheist when belief in god is required for membership and every grand lodge that removes this requirement loses masonic recognition.

This is one main reason that separates the York and Scottish rite. The York rite is separated by the new recruits link to the Bible. After he is accepted, they are routinely weined away from the Bible to make a long story short. The Blood oaths that are taken from degree to degree is horrendous and evil.............Few Freemasons know the real objectives of FM.

Wrong again. Its easy to get the 32nd degree. Anyone can do it in a day or two and $200 that is a master mason. So much for the "higher degrees." As a "high degree" 32nd degree freemason, I have yet to see anything that disagrees with the Bible. In fact, if you actually read the work of Scottish Rite scholars, you would know that the Bible is a very important part of a large portion of the rituals.

Link with Mormonism is clear..........evil evil evil.......fact

You mean the fact Smith lifted some masonic ritual into Mormonism? How exactly is that evil? Remember just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it evil.

You've done a good job showing how masonry is not evil...thanks!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Heh, I'm sure I'll get labeled one, at least if I keep this up. I'm just trying tolive up to the sites motto. Personaly, I honestly don't have the time for Masonry. I'd like to, but the main time I have to myself is Sunday morning, occasionally. But thank you, I'll take it as a compliment.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You people are moronic.

My Dads a mason and doesnt have any ET skills or funny hand shakes. Its a Brotherhood. Simple as.. Thats it.. If you find that, in order to fulfill your life you must question everything that seems odd. Then maybe you need to grow up. Those funny lights in the sky, ie stars. The groaning noises coming from ya Parents bedroom.....Buy a book and learn to read.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
belief in god is required for membership and every grand lodge that removes this requirement loses masonic recognition.

Starting from its official beginnings during the Enlightenment, Freemasonic notions of "God" have been all-inclusive or amorphously defined. If there were statistics preserved since the 18th century, Pantheism - definitely Universalism - would be most prevalent belief of its initiates. Hence, it is no wonder why Freemasonry has attracted an inordinate amount of heretics (by church standards) and outright occultists. The Western esoteric/occultist tradition has never believed in atheism; all of its practitioners thus meet the criteria of admission into Lodge.

The above reasons are why Freemasonry has been condemned many times by numerous dogmatic religious institutions of differing denominations.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join